Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

The trash-bag episode of blf! - Page 2

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

This content was originally posted by: queenbee

OMG.. Rumi.. this one had me in splits!!!!! You are such a honey for finding us the BESTEST and funniest excerpts!!!!!πŸ˜†

Now how wud it sound if Armaan said this in Hindi: This garbage is.……… mine!!!!!!!!

"YEH KOODA..... MERA HAI !!!"πŸ˜†!!!!!!

Remember, fairytale and minnie, how guilty we were feeling about rhyming Armaan with koodedaan and thookdaanπŸ˜‰ ... now I don't feel one bit guiltyπŸ˜›

πŸ˜† I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Rumi,this was hillarious!!!!

If Jassi doesn't marry this adorable nutcase of a garbage owner after this, I'm going to quater and hang her at the Gulmohar reception area!!!!!😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiverz thumbnail

Armaan: (screaming in a hurry) No, don't touch my garbage!!!!!!!!

As Armaan adds: Armaan: This garbage is.……… mine!!!!!!!!

Bindiya: Sir, I understand that everything in the company is yours, including the trash. Continue sir!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I couldn't stop laughing while i was reading this part..sounds hilarious!! can't wait to see it.. thanks a lot, Rumi!πŸ˜ƒ

Rumi thumbnail
I am sooo happy that everyone is in light mood after a long time! i wanted that! it's been long time that we have laughed together! aajkaal mausam kuchh thik nehi rahta! i posted this to make everybody of our forum happy again!πŸ˜ƒ!!!!!!!!
jas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rumi

Armaan: (screaming in a hurry) No, don't touch my garbage!!!!!!!!

Bindiya leaves both her hands in the air in shock!!!!!!!

As Armaan adds: Armaan: This garbage is.……… mine!!!!!!!!

Bindiya: Sir, I understand that everything in the company is yours, including the trash. Continue sir!

Armaan: Could you leave me alone, Bindiya? I want you to disappear, to leave, to go away!!!!!!!

Bindiya: Of course sir, I understand that we all need times of thoughts, and of solitude.

this is the funniest line i have ever heard......... waiting for this epsiode...........

Thanks Rumi!....

seema2005 thumbnail

Hey, rumi can u update wht happens after raj and armaan broke up?  Can u update wht happens between jassi n Armaan? 

Please please please please.

Pretty please..

ummm thumbnail

That looks like a fun fun episode to me.. I'm sure Armaan will disagree! πŸ˜†

Thanks Rumi!