Thanks dear Forum Members!

disha77 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Dear All:

I want to thank each one of you for the outstanding support and immense love that all of you showed today towards Ashish. Knowing him for the past 3 months or so know, I can only imagine, how much this means to him and if anyone deserves all this adulation and love, then its Ashish!

Maybe this whole thing sounds silly to some, maybe it sounds like foolish hero-worship to others, maybe its a waste of time to some others or maybe some cyncist will never believe that it was the Ashish Nayyar who came online today!

But this post is meant for all those who came today, took out time and chatted and wrote to Ashish, and also for those who sent him those wonderful messages, but were not able to interact with him! I can never thank you guys enough for this wonderful show of bonhomie and goodwill! You guys have truly made Ashish's 30th Birthday memorable in every sense of the word! And yes, all of you have honored me to no extent by trusting me and keeping faith in me!

I have found friendship, solace, spirt, happiness, peace and unlimited creativity after coming to India-forums......and it doesn't matter one bit to me that I have never met any of you, nor have I seen your pics and I don't even know the real names of many of you......Friendship truly has no boundaries, I don't think there can be a better proof of this!

So once again, before signing off, my special thanks to Ashish for keeping his word and proving to be a true friend and to all of you, each single person on the TD Forum here, thank you so much, I love you all so much!

Warm regards,

Disha😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samy74 thumbnail

HI disha

Well there are now ords to explain how good you are and i agree friendship has no boundreis it does not matter what you look like or where you are from all i know is that i have found a true friend here and trust me i believe every word that it ws Ashish becuase this is what friendship is about..

I was out for the weekend i am currently in manchester but could not keep myself away as i wanted to thankand wish Ashish and also you for all the wonderful work you do it really bring tears to my eyes because your efforts are soo genuine..

Love u loads.

Samy

samy74 thumbnail

Hi Guys

So pleased got the message i sent him a private message yesterday through IF:

The copy is as follows:

thanks soooooooooooo much samy, my dear! for the bday wishes and for watching TD.

the bday bash started yesterday itself...still recovering

we must up catch up another day...

till then, take care and god bless

ashish

samy

bubbles thumbnail
dish, i can't think of a better mod and person than you are. seriously, i am amazed at how sincere and thoughtful you are, no wonder you share such a great rapport with dk
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh come on Dee, We can't find words enough to thank You and offcourse Ashish for making all of us all feel so special. I know what made you thank all of us. If we were successful in making this day Special enough to someone we Love and hero worship its worth it. And more than that Ashish has made us feel special by coming online to be with us inspite of his tight schedule and It would not have been possible without you Dishu.

GOD Bless You and GOD Bless Ashish and all of us in this Forum.

Three Cheers to India Forums......hip hip hurrayπŸ‘

Love and regards

Lata

Asian Princess thumbnail

Awww disha you are sooo sweet!!! Seriousllyyy you have made my day by introducing me to ashish who i never even dreamed of meeting!! 😳 He's seriously really down to earth just like you said πŸ˜ƒ Thankk youuuu soo much when he replied to my pm i was like going to 😭 lolll with joyyy πŸ˜ƒ you guys should have seen my reaction i was jumping of my seat loll my whole family thought i went mad screaming at 8.30am on saturday morining ( because i live in london theres a like 5 hour time difference) πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you sooo much disha both you and ashish have really made my day πŸ˜ƒ

Lots of love Asian Prinncess xXx