Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rose82

IF-Dazzler

rose82

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone, I'm almost new to this forum.Just wanted to introduce myself.recently started watching the show and got hookedBig smile

I know all of us have so manyyy fav scenes.so is it possible to choose atleast a few?
One of mine-->

"I'll be the safest psychotic bitch in town" Katherine has style!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

itsD.E.L.E.N.Asdhg_Team_Damon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your fav scenes" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Team_Damon

Goldie

_Team_Damon

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
There are so many---> Heart
1x11  DE road trip...
1x14
"I didn't compel you in Atlanta because we were having fun and I wanted it to be real"
The DE dance 1x19 "All my agony fades away... when you hold me in you're embrace"
1x22 Damon and Jeremy- "Life sucks either way Jeremy ...at least if you're a vampire you don't have to feel bad about it if you don't want to." "is that what you did?" "I did it for a very long time"
1x22 Damon/Katherine on the Porch-
"I came to this town wanting to destroy it... tonight I found myself wanting to protect it."
2x01 Damon and Katherine-
"I have a question... ... answer it right and I'll forget the last 145 years I've spent missing you. I'll forget how much I loved you. I'll forget everything and we'll start over. This can be out defining moment since we have the time ... it's the beauty of eternity. I just need the truth. Just once!!!" 
2x07 Damon/Katherine/Stefan
"One brother who love me too much and the other who didn't love me enough" "... and the evil s**t vampire who only love herself..."
2x04 Damon and Katherine
"Don't try to be the hero Damon... you'll end up dead" "Been there. Done that. At least this time it'll be worth it"
Damon's confession 2x08
"I love you Elena... and it's because I love you that I can't be selfish with you" "I don't deserve you but my brother does"
Damon mercy kills Rose 2x12
Damon kills Jessica-
"I can't be what other people want me to be... what she wants me to be"
"I miss being human... I miss it... I miss it more than anything in the world" ... and that is my secret"
Damon and Stefan 2x18-
"I'll even let her hate me for it" "But at the end of the day I'll be the one to keep her alive..."
Damon and Elena 2x18-
*DE Dance* "I've got moves you've never seen"
"Next time it comes down to you and the witch I will gladly let Bonnie die... I will always choose you"
Damon- death bed 2x22
..."I deserve to die"... "I do Elena.. it's ok.. cause if I had chosen any differently... I wouldn't have met you"
"You should have met me in 1864.. you would've liked me..." "I like you now... just the way you are"

3x02 
"I want you to remember the things you felt while he was gone..."
3x05 Damon Katherine-
 "the truth is you just don't do it for me any more"
"The Damon I knew wouldn't be so stupid... " "I wouldn't have done it for you..."
3x05-Damon and Elena-
Hospital scene... "where is she?!" "Elena?..uh she's making a donation to a greater cause... Can't let you interfere mate!" "You'll have to kill me!!"
"where were you Damon"... "I promise... I Will Never Leave You Again"
3x06- DE gym scene 
"you had Rebecca drooling all over you and you're marshmallows"... "I thought you were too drunk to notice"
"I was faking most of it"... "So was I"
3x08 
"I think that you're gonna be the one to save him from himself... it's not gonna be because he loves me. It's gonna be because he loves you"
3x09
"We'll survive this... we always survive"

Yeah.. I have tooo many favourite scenes... can't help loving every one of them for how wonderful and awesome they were. 
This is all I can remember for now... Smile will post if I think of anymore

Edited by _Team_Damon - 29 November 2011 at 12:50pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

itsD.E.L.E.N.AsdhgOYesSheDidmeriyaarrose82Debolina.

OYesSheDid

Goldie

OYesSheDid

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
deffo the amazing fight between Damon and Caroline in season three. <33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SucGRbWAg24

Edited by CertifiedBummer - 22 November 2011 at 2:09pm

snitchseeker

IF-Rockerz

snitchseeker

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
I just can't make a list. I love the show to the hilt. Thought love the books more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaar

vampire123

IF-Dazzler

vampire123

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
i love all stefan and elena scenes

sdhg

Goldie

sdhg

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Team_Damon

There are so many---> Heart
1x14
"I didn't compel you in Atlanta because we were having fun and I wanted it to be real"
The DE dance 1x19 "All my agony fades away... when you hold me in you're embrace"
1x22 Damon and Jeremy- "Life sucks either way Jeremy ...at least if you're a vampire you don't have to feel bad about it if you don't want to." "is that what you did?" "I did it for a very long time"
1x22 Damon/Katherine on the Porch-
"I came to this town wanting to destroy it... tonight I found myself wanting to protect it."
2x01 Damon and Katherine-
"I have a question... ... answer it right and I'll forget the last 145 years I've spent missing you. I'll forget how much I loved you. I'll forget everything and we'll start over. This can be out defining moment since we have the time ... it's the beauty of eternity. I just need the truth. Just once!!!" 
2x07 Damon/Katherine/Stefan
"One brother who love me too much and the other who didn't love me enough" "... and the evil s**t vampire who only love herself..."
2x04 Damon and Katherine
"Don't try to be the hero Damon... you'll end up dead" "Been there. Done that. At least this time it'll be worth it"
Damon's confession 2x08
"I love you Elena... and it's because I love you that I can't be selfish with you" "I don't deserve you but my brother does"
Damon mercy kills Rose 2x12
Damon kills Jessica-
"I can't be what other people want me to be... what she wants me to be"
"I miss being human... I miss it... I miss it more than anything in the world" ... and that is my secret"
Damon and Stefan 2x18-
"I'll even let her hate me for it" "But at the end of the day I'll be the one to keep her alive..."
Damon and Elena 2x18-
"Next time it comes down to you and the witch I will gladly let Bonnie die... I will always choose you"
Damon- death bed 2x22
..."I deserve to die"... "I do Elena.. it's ok.. cause if I had chosen any differently... I wouldn't have met you"
"You should have met me in 1864.. you would've liked me..." "I like you now... just the way you are"

3x02 
"I want you to remember the things you felt while he was gone..."
3x05 Damon Katherine-
 "the truth is you just don't do it for me any more"
"The Damon I knew wouldn't be so stupid... " "I wouldn't have done it for you..."
3x05-Damon and Elena-
Hospital scene... "where is she?!" "Elena?..uh she's making a donation to a greater cause... Can't let you interfere mate!" "You'll have to kill me!!"
"where were you Damon"... "I promise... I Will Never Leave You Again"
3x06- DE gym scene 
"you had Rebecca drooling all over you and you're marshmallows"... "I thought you were too drunk to notice"
"I was faking most of it"... "So was I"
3x08 
"I think that you're gonna be the one to save him from himself... it's not gonna be because he loves me. It's gonna be because he loves you"
3x09
"We'll survive this... we always survive"

Yeah.. I have tooo many favourite scenes... can't help loving every one of them for how wonderful and awesome they were. 
This is all I can remember for now... Smile will post if I think of anymore
these all r mine fav 2Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaa2090_Team_Damon

itsD.E.L.E.N.A

itsD.E.L.E.N.A

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged

I second to you @_Team_Damon, those are mine favourite too. And beside all these there are many more, countless onesSmile

my most fav will be Miss MysticFall(1*19) DE dance. sighDay Dreaming, that was magical.

And again on season 1*11, DE drive to Georgia... Loved the fun moments they spend there. And Elena was really fun to watch.

And from season 2, yet many.. (2*13)Damon & Stephen as a tough guys. Loved the whole thrilling fight sequence btw vampire & werewolves.. And Damon as usual was cool as cucumber..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Team_Damon

msainhjaug

msainhjaug

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
All Elijah's scenes Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.