India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Does Ekta concur?

nivea Newbie
nivea
nivea

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 4:31am | IP Logged

1-Shravan must have  been around 8-9 years  when taken  away  by ANurag.

if  so....  how  come Sharvan  an d  Kasak were  shown  sitting  in the  class.........Sharvan  should  have  been shown  working at this  stage or  running his  own business......

Its  absolutely  unacceptable  that  Ekta  presumes  that her  viewers  cannot think !!...

2- Bajaj !!...he  is  simply  shown  as  a caricature of  his  former  self.....where has  his  spunk  gone?  There  seems  to be  no  real  chemistry  between  Bajaj  and  prerna now......Why  do  this  to  the  self  respecting and  dashing  bajaj........he's a  better  actor  than  cezaane......just  give  him  his  due !!

3-Anu  &  prerna....why  are they  constantly  going on  flash  back mode... ....its  ridiculous !!........Why  does Prerna  retain  Anu's  dupatta   since  so  long ? Why  Does Anurag  keep  thinking  about  prerna  and  about the  old  times  they shared? Same w ith  prerna....That  amounts  to  martial  infidelity  Mrs  Prerna  Bajaj !!(Big smile.....on a  mental  level  !!.....

Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

we had been told in the earlier episodes after the leap that shravan is not at all interested in his studies but in sleeping & eating & thats y he got failed several years & now he's with kasak.

about your second point i didn't really get it

& i totally agree with u for your 3rd point.

ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 2:45am | IP Logged

Hi Nivea LOL

About ur first point, I don't know...Did aparna have shravan while she was married to Anurag? That would make him just slightly older than kasak...so I guess it's ok.

2nd point- I agree 100000 % with u

3rd point- Well anu gives his dupatta to Bajaj as a wedding gift from him. Since Bajaj still considers Anu a friend, he must hv kept that dupatta .(you don't throw away a wedding gift from an old friend Smile) . Bajaj must hv given it to Prerna as Bajaj doesn't use dupattas.  I also do not think Prerna remembers Anurag in romantic terms. She kinda hates him. She loves only Bajaj now.

Oh yes, but if Ekta decides to reunite anu-prerna in future, then the marital infidelity will start. Dead

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 6:45am | IP Logged
hey arti!
simply loved ur signature----HAMARA BAJAJ!!! that rocks!
i too agree with the 2nd point to the power infinity!
yaar.....give our old bajaj back to us......we watch the crap only for him....but i dont agree bout the chemistry part.....for me it is still the most natural chemistry i have seen....plz ppl dont start fighting...this is only MY opinion.
neways=
cya-
ronitfanTongue

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 9:37am | IP Logged
hey arti welcum to ronit fan's gang by the way ur sign is interesting!Wink
Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
hey arti... welcome to bajaj (ronit fan ) gang... i agree with you regarding the dupatta...but i thought that the dupatta was given to bajaj so how come prerna has it is is still so attached to it????? is is as good as commiting mental marital infidelity... also  point not understandable is why is prerna behaving in some scenes like a harrased wife n mother????? so like anu pre leap... bajaj is shown so less that serial makes a no...no watching...so where do we go from here?????
ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Hey Ronitfan, thanks for liking my signature. That's lyrics for the famous commercial of Bajaj Auto. But I think it fits perfectly with the Bajajian sentiment and spirit. Hamara Bajaj...Big smile

Agree with u abt the chemistry part also. They still hv perfect natural chemistry.

ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Hi Ronit ! Thanks for welcoming me and liking my sign :)

I also liked ur sign, and that pic (avatar) u hv, i just love it. That's from my most favorite scene in kzk LOL

Go to top