sweet freedom
sweet freedom

Posted: 13 February 2006 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
it depends how they became yr ex...right
Misfit_ Goldie
Misfit_
Misfit_

Posted: 13 February 2006 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
It's different for each situation, and every person. Through personal experience, and what I've seen--going from a romantic relationship to one of just platonic friendship is difficult if not impossible, because in most cases, the breakup is not mutual.
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 13 February 2006 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Well, I would say in either case if it was mutual breakoff or it it was hurting breakoff I personally think it's hard to remain as friends...you always have that little possessiveness towards that X. I think to meet everyday and just be friend can be really hard no matter how you got seperated.
MS.ATTITUDE Goldie
MS.ATTITUDE
MS.ATTITUDE

Posted: 13 February 2006 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
tx to all of u

ys mine ws da hurtin breakoff n we rnt together nymore n yes still wheneva we try to b cordial wid eachother , we ended up arguin abt who ws wrong n who ws ryt.Im v confused cuz he said let's b JUS frnds n if nt than we both shd stop talkin.

now wt shd i do?
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 13 February 2006 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MS.ATTITUDE

tx to all of u

ys mine ws da hurtin breakoff n we rnt together nymore n yes still wheneva we try to b cordial wid eachother , we ended up arguin abt who ws wrong n who ws ryt.Im v confused cuz he said let's b JUS frnds n if nt than we both shd stop talkin.

now wt shd i do?

If it hurts so bad . Its better to cut of that umblical cord for good . Clean break . Start afresh !! I know its very difficult , but time is a great healer .
You will hurt a lot ..........but trust me time heals even the worst of wounds !
tanushree Senior Member
tanushree
tanushree

Posted: 14 February 2006 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Yes exs can be friends. i am friends with both my ex guys n also their wives. its important to give it b lil break so that feelings are sorted out at both ends n then move on.

Initially its a bit tough to handle all the complications, either side may try n get back but if u decide on to someyhing then just stick to it.

one of my exs kept trying to patch up but its best to politley yet firmly say no. takes a while but they start to respect you n ur decision.

so basically give it a lil break. but never expect things to be as friendly as before!
Majority IF-Dazzler
Majority
Majority

Posted: 14 February 2006 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MS.ATTITUDE

plz replyy cuz dis is nt jus a thread ?i need suggestionsssss Confused

Since you are seeking advice and suggestion, mine is that you do what your heart tells you to.
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 14 February 2006 at 5:24am | IP Logged
I totally agree with Aparna...well said aparna. Just cut the cord for good.... its not good to put your feet in both "dahi an dodh"...really

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index