Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

can ur X b ur frnd?

MS.ATTITUDE Goldie
MS.ATTITUDE
MS.ATTITUDE

Posted: 13 February 2006 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
yes frnds,,, can ur X bf or gf b ur JUS frnds?

OR

once lovers can't b JUS frnds again?

MS.ATTITUDE Goldie
MS.ATTITUDE
MS.ATTITUDE

Posted: 13 February 2006 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
plz replyy cuz dis is nt jus a thread ?i need suggestionsssss Confused
ashley1 Senior Member
ashley1
ashley1

Posted: 13 February 2006 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Beleive me, I treid it over & over again, for almost 5 years, & it doesn't happen. No matter how hard you try, if the love is real, it will always come between your friendly relationship. So, the best way to live is if the relationship with the X didn't work out, forget him forever, & move forward in life. Or else, you won't reach or go anywhere as your mind will keep returning to that unsuccessful relationship.
As a result, if you two were lovers, just be lovers forever because freindship is a different relationship. Lovers can never be friends but friends can be lovers.

Edited by ashley1 - 13 February 2006 at 2:10pm
MS.ATTITUDE Goldie
MS.ATTITUDE
MS.ATTITUDE

Posted: 13 February 2006 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
thx ashlyyyy so sweet of u Smile
MS.ATTITUDE Goldie
MS.ATTITUDE
MS.ATTITUDE

Posted: 13 February 2006 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
ny other suggestions??
Morgoth IF-Veteran Member
Morgoth
Morgoth

--

Posted: 13 February 2006 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
it depends on the person and the nature of the break-up, really. If your ex is mature and willing to remain friends with you even after your break-up, then its highly possible. Also If the break-up was on mutual terms - a friendly break-up, then its also possible.

it also depends on how understanding your current bf/gf is. its not great if your friendship with your ex creates misunderstandings/problems in your current relationship. though, that can be taken care of by clearly explaining the nature of your relationship with your ex.
ashley1 Senior Member
ashley1
ashley1

Posted: 13 February 2006 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Sorry, read the BluePrint again. It was incorrect before. I just updated it.
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 13 February 2006 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
In my personal experience and experience of my friends who've had an ex its not easy to stay on friendly terms with an ex . There are too many hard feelings between the two who didn't make it !!

And when you have the new love in your life , one ends up seeing friction on the "ex" issue with the new love of your life .

In the long run , it just doesn't work out !!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index