India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

What is this??????????

*Angel Diya* Groupbie
*Angel Diya*
*Angel Diya*

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 3:55am | IP Logged

I found another big big big blooper from the setindia website! It is just talking crap.

Ronit tries to explain the situation to Poornima but Maya doesn't let him. Poornima's god bharai takes place and Pooja is made to attend the godbharai instead of directing her maiden movie. Ashmit is surprised and angry at this unprofessionalism. In the godbharai , Poornima recieves divorce papers which were signed by Ronit. Ronit learns that Poornima is looking to divorce him and accepts it. Jayshree, Maya and Rasik decide to get Pooja married to sort out the situation. They convey the same to Pooja and she is in state of shock!

I am pretty sure that this isnt what happened on thursdayConfused

poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 4:24am | IP Logged

oh god... why is setindia posting wrong updates!

ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Angel Diya*

I found another big big big blooper from the setindia website! It is just talking crap.

Ronit tries to explain the situation to Poornima but Maya doesn't let him. Poornima's god bharai takes place and Pooja is made to attend the godbharai instead of directing her maiden movie. Ashmit is surprised and angry at this unprofessionalism. In the godbharai , Poornima recieves divorce papers which were signed by Ronit. Ronit learns that Poornima is looking to divorce him and accepts it. Jayshree, Maya and Rasik decide to get Pooja married to sort out the situation. They convey the same to Pooja and she is in state of shock!

I am pretty sure that this isnt what happened on thursdayConfused

This will happen in the upcoming weeks...thats when Maya will find out about Ashmit and will tell Ronit that Pooja's been having an affair with him.BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGG!Angry

poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 11:03am | IP Logged

but poornima doesn't recieve the divorce papers at the godh bharai.!!  she gets them b4 that.. they dont know wat happens on their own channel!!

thats why i think we should tell them, if they want updates.... to log on to www.india-forums.com.... hehe

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 11:13am | IP Logged

they hardly ever give the right updates

its all thanks to them im here

naa woh galat update dete aur naa hi mein aaj yahan hoti

No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 12:05am | IP Logged
ConfusedConfused
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index