Letter for ekta !

ronit_dream thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Well if Ekta or her ppl r reading this-
Plz guys- Give us our original Bajaj back.
Ekta, when u said we were going to see a 'new' Bajaj and a 'new' Prerna in kzk this yr, did u mean u were going to show us imposters of Bajaj and Prerna? These days whenever I see PRB, I feel like asking them "Who are u ppl and where are our real PRB?"
First of all, their new 'look'.U made THE rishabh bajaj wear a muffler???Where will u wash ur sins? Just kidding- the point is- that muffler looks ridiculous. Get rid of it. Give RB a new hair-cut and stop painting his hair all white. Instead, just give him glasses to wear. He will look enough mature that way , and convincingly so. Prerna- What can I say about those stupid blouses, weird nightdresses and those hair-extensions....Bajaj ki wife hain, kuch to standard hoga na uska...why u making her look so weird ??
Enough about their looks,now about the story. What happened to the promise that Bajaj gave to Prerna(about hunting down komolika and bringing back prem?) Dont tell me komolika is smarter than bajaj. That's just not acceptable. So why has bajaj not rescued prem yet? This isn't such difficult task for THE SUPERMAN. If  Supermen start turning into ordinary men and start breaking their promises, then ur kzk TRPs will not last for long.
Another thing- why Bajaj is always interfering bet. prerna and anurag?  Telling a woman who has lost 2 sons that she is 'over-reacting'- well that's kinda cruel and very unlike bajaj.
And the candles, flowers, gifts and cards in PRB's  bedroom- EVERY DAY? REALLY? at this age and after 20 yrs of marriage, doing such things so frequently is not romantic, it's weird. Archies and Hallmark profits must hv soared due to the Bajajs.
 Ideally, you should hv shown PRB behaving more maturely. You could hv also shown them with a mischievous 17 yr old son , whose existence wud hv helped prerna cope with the loss of prem1 and prem2 (Like tulsi had harsh after gautam was kidnapped). PRB's son wud hv also meant that they got some ROI (Return on Investment) on those cards,flowers and candles :)
Finally, if you wanted to keep the focus on anurag and prerna,and unite them (sneha is supposed to unite them, right?), then what is Bajaj doing in the story? Don't waste an actor like Ronit Roy.
Do something abt Bajaj. Resurrect his Superman Image. Or else, be prepared to see kzk TRPs plummet.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krutharthbhatt thumbnail
Great Letter,Arti.in.I am 10000000000000% agree with u.
galactic4_1000 thumbnail
Gooo arti!!!! Seriously man if ekta likes bajaj's character then y is she crucifying him???? Nobody wants bajaj to be seen as this weak ineffective person!!! WE WANT OUR OLD BAJAJ BACK YAA!! HAMARI MAANGE POORI KARO!!!
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

GR8 letter Arti👏I agree completely with you. Bajaj has mellowed down to the extent that it is difficult to even recognize him, this the not the Rishabh Bajaj we love. I prefer to see him aggressive & a person who is used to getting whatever he wants. And that muffler looks sooooooo idiotic🤢 He was looking good in those scenes in goa where he had worn a collar less shirt, at least no muffler! But he looked best in 3 - piece which now Anu has started wearing.

As far as wasting Ronit is concerned, he is wasted in Kasautii & kyunki both. Mihir's character is going haywire nowadays. Imagine, he's got the guts to say that Tulsi is not a good mother even after she has accepted Karan as her own son. Infact, she trusts Karan more that her biological sons. Anyway, Mihir never really had a gr8 character. Earlier he was a joru ka ghulam, now he has become a mamma's boy.

I'am desperately looking fwd to Swarth. BTW did u see the new swarth promo with Ronit????

nivea thumbnail

well said...i agree  200  percent ...

ronit_dream thumbnail

Hey manasi i hvnt seen swarth promo.. not much keen on swarth ever since i heard ronit is playing 'rajiv gandhi'  in that !
I like Mihir .He is such a sweetheart ❤️. Perhaps I like him only because ronit is playing the character.

But I like to watch him in Kyunki. At least he looks cute without that white paint in hair and that stupid muffler 😉 Kyunki is running again on Star Utsav and soon, hopefully, Ronit will make his entry in it. 😃

Khushalay thumbnail

...but i love prerna & mr. bajaj in any getup & sense.

ronit_dream thumbnail

Yeah I guess it's time for Anurag fans to enjoy the show. Ronit fans should move on to Kyunki and Swarth 😭

Thanks for the sympathies Signora! Ms Morality Prerna- woohoo u seem to be really disliking her 😉

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
great letter arti.... i too have the same sentiments where bajaj is concerned... now he is so polite..... he should now at least be shown in the title song sequence b'coz acc to me kzk rules only for bajaj....plzzzzzzzzzzzz ekta if u r reading plz convert our mr.bajaj to bajaj of just before the leap...so attractive n dashing