Posted: 12 years ago
The update was just amazing! 😃 All so beautifully written 👏 Please add me to ur pm list and continue ASAP!
oh god...i just realised how much work i have in becoming perfect OS writer. 🤔😆 This was (in Virat's style) EFFIN genius! 😳😆 seriously..the first part was  ☢️😆 

megz. 😳
wow :D its amazing! please continue writing.. its amazing :D

excellent...plz pm me the nxt tym u post
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

oh god...i just realised how much work i have in becoming perfect OS writer. 🤔😆 This was (in Virat's style) EFFIN genius! 😳😆 seriously..the first part was  ☢️😆 

megz. 😳

Damn it...I feel like you stole my lines - that's how I felt after reading your OS. I was like - there's no way in hell I'll ever be able to write that beautifully in a million years. hehe this is one of those funny weird moments lol - I just commented after reading your OS called Virat's Revenge. Absolutely loved it!
This was so sweet but if you choose to continue please PM me!!!
Hey!! I absolutely loved it!! Just amazing!! Pls pls add me in your PM list :)) u write very well pls continue soon and will definitely wait fr a PM from you! Thanks so much! U're freaking awesome!
Plz pm when u update that was sooo emotion thank u
plz dont kill manvi
i liked the part
plz write their romantic track

Originally posted by adnnrrsm

plz dont kill manvi
i liked the part
plz write their romantic track

I haven't killed her - it continues here: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1950220

Hope you like it! 😳