Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

ZaYa_Beintehaa

IF-Stunnerz

ZaYa_Beintehaa

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

Hey everyone! I'm not much of a writer but its something I like to do for fun sometimes. I really like VirMan as a couple so I decided to make this OS. I hope you all enjoy!

Manvi sat comfortably on a couch in the Vadhera Mansion, flipping through the wedding pictures she had collected thus far. She smiled as she flicked through the pictures on her phone. Her Jeevika Di looked so pretty but most importantly, she looked happy. She was glad her Di had found a life partner in her Viren Jiju. They made such a cute pair.

She was laughing at a picture of Jeevika Di kissing her on the cheek when her phone was ripped out of her hands.

"Hey!" She turned around and cried.

"Hmm…nice pictures." Viraat teased as he pulled up one of Manvi sticking her tongue out.

"Give that back!" Manvi reached up, trying to retrieve her phone.

Viraat used his height as an advantage and held the phone high up in the air. As soon as Manvi stood up on the couch, Viraat darted away.

"VIRAAT!" Manvi chased after him, almost slipping on her dupatta. She tied it around her waist, accepting the challenge and ran after Viraat.

Viraat ran around the living room, with Manvi following close behind him. He came up to someone so abruptly that Manvi came crashing into him.

"Viraat Singh Vadhera…what is going on here?" Swamini asked with her hands on her hips.

"Kuch nahin. Main uh…" Viraat thought.

"Woh kya hai na," Manvi spoke up. "I was showing Viraat some pictures from the wedding and he got excited and wanted to show…"

"You." Viraat finished. "I wanted to show you some pictures."

"Me?" Swamini asked. "What pictures did you want to show me?"

Viraat flipped through a couple of pictures and sighed quietly in relief when he found one of his family and Manvi's family standing together.

"This one!" Viraat said, triumphantly. "Isn't it a nice family picture?" He tilted the phone towards Swamini.

"Yes, it is quite nice." Swamini pointed out. "But don't let me catch you running around like little kids again. This is a house not a playground, even Shlok is too old for this nonsense."

"Yes, of course. Never again." Viraat promised.

"Good."

Manvi and Viraat collectively sighed in relief as Swamini left the living room.

Viraat handed Manvi her phone back. "That was close."

"No kidding. Get yourself in trouble but why get me in trouble with you?" Manvi asked.

"Hey! I've saved you from Biji's wrath enough times, it's time that you helped me out."

Manvi rolled her eyes and started walking away.

"Manvi wait!" Viraat said.

"What?" Manvi asked, standing with one hand on her hip.

"I need your help."

"With what?"

Viraat grabbed her hand and led her away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Viraat gently opened the door to Viren's room, still holding Manvi's hand.

"What are we doing here?"

"Shhh!" Viraat said. "I want to show you something."

He hadn't yet closed the door behind him when Manvi gasped. She looked around the room to see it completely redecorated with a king size bed, cream coloured sheets instead of the old white, a couch by the window, flat screen tv in front of the couch, a new dresser with a matching wardrobe and a picture of the couple from the Roka ceremony above the bed.

Manvi noticed all of that yet she felt drawn towards the picture of her family hanging in front of the bed, and suddenly understood.

"You did this?" Manvi asked, leaving Viraat and moving closer to the picture frame.

"Of course, I was in charge of decorating. Do you think Jeevika Bhabhi will like it?"

"No, I mean, this was your idea?" Manvi said pointing her family picture.

"Yeah. I thought Bhabhi would like the feeling of having her family around." Viraat explained.

Manvi ran her hand along the glass frame. "Di was telling me about how happy she was when she walked in and saw this picture. I can't believe this was your idea."

Viraat didn't know what to say, seeing Manvi so emotional.

Manvi wiped her tears and turned back into her usual self. She walked up to Viraat and opened her mouth but nothing came out.

Viraat laughed. "I know you want to say it, just say it."

"Than-" Manvi stopped and gulped. "Thank you."

Viraat bend down towards her. "You're welcome." He whispered.

"You don't know how much this meant to her." Manvi turned back to look at the picture frame again.

"Well, Bhabhi deserved to feel welcome here like it's her own home. I thought having that picture there would make it feel more so like her home. Viren Bhai felt the same way." Viraat said.

Before Manvi could say anything else, they both heard Viren and Jeevika's voices coming from the hall.

"Lets go!" Viraat said.

And they both exited the same way they came in, hand in hand.

Once again, I hope you all enjoyed! Do leave your comments!

JasmanSmile

The following 91 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesrockinggirl555salma009laila889sheena27Prachi_12Mahnoor5671MehakZehrajaasz_25VirmanxFan01-princess-hali1Deemagkibattimayur247amee1Desi_angel90lemysna004kishu81unnatiame.san2cute4u_22VirManandJeeViadorableaishavanilla.icesonika_virmancue1niya_snanz_2211pulu1995--SKALOVE--Alyssa_ZayamisakikajenvirmanWhatThe_ipkkndarhifandebiasr_n_kkg_lovergulunaVaarya53Aashika_virmanKrazzy4u786nrithyaomnss123KaranKundra4Evaaysha1989pinkgal-Shwetasri--Kryan-luvzindagilaynaprincess14Nikhi.coolfire~~BaBy~AnGel~~sups2222masinKaShCrazyAneesaMuasamSept16thcutie_mahimaCytherearusha4003rev4eva-Amri--Chinnu-hooriia_xdevishreesakshi_aditishilpa09moksha89..Labyrinth..-Aswathy-snehalovegurtiJennyAvniAyushiSinghaniapreethis-Antu-_-Aslan-xxXSejalXxxalicemathdesigirl_18ashred12..luv_shahid..soni595MyInspirationz-PhoenixD-Sukrutha..Zainab..The007ShivaniVarunKiBiwi..Sofia..-.serendipity.-Roses-khushi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Viraat & Manvi OS" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niya_s

niya_s

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Awww this was such a cute scene. They protected each other from Swamini's wrath. Now that's the start towards love I say Wink

You write really well and I must saY GREAT JOB !!!!! LOVED IT Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYa_Beintehaa

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Hey Jasman..it was really good..plz continue.!!Embarrassed

ZaYa_Beintehaa

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Res

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Wow very cute!!! Loved it!!!

ZaYa_Beintehaa

ashred12

IF-Rockerz

ashred12

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
very nice...pls write more os...

ZaYa_Beintehaa

rev4eva

IF-Dazzler

rev4eva

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Nice... Do continue writing and do PM me if you write more

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shahziaZaYa_Beintehaa

anshuls

Groupbie

anshuls

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
continue...plzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap

ZaYa_Beintehaa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.