India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Recount your Experience here! (Page 3)

Prem's Kareena Groupbie
Prem's Kareena
Prem's Kareena

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Lata..wow u r so lucky...I think u r the luckiest one on this earth...after our disha ofcourse......WOWWWWWWWWWW.....If he would have wrote apost liek this one for me....then i would have colappsed rite there....i think i would have been on top of this World!!!!!!!!!..I would have...oh I don't know what i would have done.... ..

I ahve e-mailed him many times (three by now) ..but he only replied once...can u believe taht...i mean how unlucky can i get....maybe  he runs away from me..becuse i praise him too much...oh i feel bad for him...Cry...

Prem's Kareena Groupbie
Prem's Kareena
Prem's Kareena

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Lata..wow u r so lucky...I think u r the luckiest one on this earth...after our disha ofcourse......WOWWWWWWWWWW.....If he would have wrote apost liek this one for me....then i would have colappsed rite there....i think i would have been on top of this World!!!!!!!!!..I would have...oh I don't know what i would have done.... ..

I have e-mailed him many times (three by now) ..but he only replied once...can u believe taht...i mean how unlucky can i get....maybe  he runs away from me..becuse i praise him too much...oh i feel bad for him...Cry...

-vyoma...
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

^^^ take a few deep breathes, there, girlfriend!!! LOL Wouldn't want you to pass out or anything! Big smile

-DKaddict

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Thanks my dear for being such a darling and also to all my friends here. I really don't know if I really deserved it but ya I can , rather we can say without hesitating that Ashish is a Gem of a person and it is his niceness which makes him all the more appealing to us besides offcourse the hot hunk that he isWink.

I am still is a state of shock . Oh  and a big thanks to Our Di and Ashish they made me feel so special. And all this would not have been possible without our Dishu.

And if all us Ashish Fan's were able to bring little happiness and sunshine in his life on his special day it was worth it.

And as you'll said we are all part of one big family reminds me of the family potrait in some movies. With DK ( Ashish) sitting in the middle and our Di sitting somewhere closer to him.Wink

And friends this hug Ashish gave me Wink is for all of you'll my dear and not only for me.

And Becky I can very well understand the withdrawal symptoms you are facing. Even without jumping out the cake you had your cake and got the chance to eat it too.Embarrassed. Hopefully by Monday all of us will be back to sqaure one , except our Dee Big smile offcourse. But really thanks to Dee for making all this possible for us.

Big Hug to all of you'll. Hug.

With Love Heart

Lata

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Oh, damn! I knew I forgot something.... What am I gonna do with that huge cake sitting in my kitchen? Hmmmmmm..... perhaps I could fax it to him??? Don't know if I'm talented enough to fax myself along with it... LOL

-DKaddict

.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 12:38am | IP Logged
ha ha ha becky I told you wanna have your cake and eat it tooWink. eh btw you can take a few tips from our Dee regarding the faxing part....ha ha.....Dish pls. don't take it seriously, was just joking.....but becky better make our hottie eat the cake before it melts in our mouthsEmbarrassed, i mean the cake Wink
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 12:50am | IP Logged

I plan on hand feeding him every last bite! Wink Then he can lick the frosting off of my fingers........

-DKaddict

.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 1:20am | IP Logged
ha ha ha.........oh goshBig smile. I bet Ashish will never forget the conversation that he had with you......oh boy it must be one helluva lively conversation.......

Go to top