Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkaddict thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Oh, damn! I knew I forgot something.... What am I gonna do with that huge cake sitting in my kitchen? Hmmmmmm..... perhaps I could fax it to him??? Don't know if I'm talented enough to fax myself along with it... πŸ˜†

-DKaddict

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ha ha ha becky I told you wanna have your cake and eat it tooπŸ˜‰. eh btw you can take a few tips from our Dee regarding the faxing part....ha ha.....Dish pls. don't take it seriously, was just joking.....but becky better make our hottie eat the cake before it melts in our mouths😳, i mean the cake πŸ˜‰
dkaddict thumbnail

I plan on hand feeding him every last bite! πŸ˜‰ Then he can lick the frosting off of my fingers........

-DKaddict

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ha ha ha.........oh goshπŸ˜ƒ. I bet Ashish will never forget the conversation that he had with you......oh boy it must be one helluva lively conversation.......
dkaddict thumbnail

hehehe..... It was fun, to be sure, but probably not as lively as you're thinking. He was busy trying to read and post on here at the same time. I felt so neglected! 😭 πŸ˜† Just kidding...

Now that would be great for me (I hope) if he never forgot our conversation!!! I do like to make to make an impression (preferable a good one, and double bonus points for interesting)! πŸ˜ƒ Good lord, can you tell I'm a Leo???

-DKaddict

Edited by dkaddict - 19 years ago
Mamta_ thumbnail

Heya Guys

I also managed 2 get a PM back from AN & ofcourse joined DKaddict & Jingle in the chat with AN-must say my 1st chat session with a celebrity was an awesome experience & not 2 mention that he is so down 2 earth-was really gr8-hope we can do it again soon.........

Later

Mamta

lalit1 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

admin / moderators is there any way else other than looking at bottom of main page to see if a particular user is online or be notified if he/she is currently online. maybe as a  pm if i am online and he/she is also online

i need  this for ashishnayyar id