Film Previews & Reviews

India-Forums

TO marry or not to marry

ANT_RAT Groupbie
ANT_RAT
ANT_RAT

Posted: 13 February 2006 at 10:00am | IP Logged
To marry or not to marry!!!

To marry or not to marry - peoples of this country are now busy to confront each other in this issue, whether Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai will tie the knot or not.
They are seeing each other, peoples have no doubt.
No doubt in what Bangalore based astrologer Chandrashekhar Swami said recently in a local TV channel. Swami in that channel confirmed Abhishek-Aishwarya's horoscopes were sent to him for matchmaking and surprisingly their stars matched perfectly. He also said, "The sooner they get married the better".
Both Abhishek and Aishwarya's family haven't denied the news that the duo's horoscopes has been judged by Chandrashekhar Swami, but at the same time they haven't confirmed also. They are just keeping mum, which fueled up the debate further "whether Abhishek Aishwarya will marry or not".
Some sections of media making it a big point that Abhishek's horoscope has been sent through none but his uncle Ajitabh Bachchan, so the family intention is easily understood.
Though the London-based Ajitabh was reticent in commenting on his sudden trip to Bangalore, he said the wedding was in the hands of destiny.
"I have no comments to make. It is left to destiny," Ajitabh said. Sources said, Ajitabh Bachchan met Swami for his personal interest not for Abhishek.
Amitabh and Jaya sent Abhishek's horoscope through a close aid.
Also the persons close to Abhishek and Aishwarya divided in two. Aishwarya's close friends confirmed marriage is on the card. However a source close to Ash said, "Abhishek and Aishwarya have a long, long way to go, so no marriage for now."
While aides on the sets of J P Dutta's 'Umrao Jaan' confirmed the romance between Ash-Abhishek, they denied there was a wedding in the offing.
"I doubt they will publicly acknowledge their relationship at this stage. At the moment, I can confidently say there's no marriage on the horizon," added a close friend of Abhishek. So it's better to keep finger crossed. To marry or not to marry - the debate will go on until Abhishek or Aishwarya appears forthcoming in this issue

kumkum_001 Senior Member
kumkum_001
kumkum_001

Posted: 13 February 2006 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
tfs Wink
~nikki~ IF-Sizzlerz
~nikki~
~nikki~

Posted: 16 February 2006 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
tfs
sks20 Groupbie
sks20