Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Suhasini advantages are...

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
why is Suhasini more interested in getting Mallika married to Ashutosh than Mallika herself as if she's pushing her,what are her intentions or what are her advantages what will she gain why is she liking Mallika this much.Any ideasss??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodil81 thumbnail
I think Suhasi has no motive in getting Mallika married to Ashu.
Its just that Suhasi & rest of the family thought by default Mallika shud be marrying AShu for being with him from 12 yrs.
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I hv to agree Suhasini is pretty annoying she like feeds stuff to Mallika to perform n always just seems to be talking bout Ashutosh n mallika's wedding. She's pretty selfish n doesn't think of ppl's situations n just wants to get Mallika married so she doesn't hv to hear ppl Shit trash bout her n her inlaws fam. She's worst then Mallika!
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KaranKittu4eva

I hv to agree Suhasini is pretty annoying she like feeds stuff to Mallika to perform n always just seems to be talking bout Ashutosh n mallika's wedding. She's pretty selfish n doesn't think of ppl's situations n just wants to get Mallika married so she doesn't hv to hear ppl Shit trash bout her n her inlaws fam. She's worst then Mallika!

They live in an enough developed society to think so for me still she has an another motive behind.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashblore

I think Suhasi has no motive in getting Mallika married to Ashu.

Its just that Suhasi & rest of the family thought by default Mallika shud be marrying AShu for being with him from 12 yrs.

but like a channel news she has only one news to give to mallika and it is only Ashutosh and nothing else someone can't pressurized someone else so much.
Armu4eva thumbnail
I feel ...Suhasi has no motive barring the 'Societal' compulsions to marry Mallu off...! I did find a few relevant issues she has raised...

--Mallu mein to ek hi aaib hai...Doc A
--Jo aadmi bara saal se hath nahi tham paya..woh aab kya thamega.

I wish she presented her concerns to Mallu in a positive way..like suggesting her to move on...n accept that ashu is jus a friend...instead of throttling her neck with 'Aap Doc A se KAB SHADI kar rahi hai' ...so damn irritating..😡
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well suhasini is worried
somewhat for mallika but mostly for her social status
she herself said once before that her parents are being asked why mallika is not getting married and they are fed up answering and the society is raising finger on them
she is frustrated by this as it is effecting her social status and image
she is selfish and this is her gain in all this
shibz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: alujna-21

why is Suhasini more interested in getting Mallika married to Ashutosh than Mallika herself as if she's pushing her,what are her intentions or what are her advantages what will she gain why is she liking Mallika this much.Any ideasss??

i think its just concern .. Mallika is her SIL.. oh wait..may b it also could b related to their property like if Mallika did not get married den their parents property would be Mallika😈 quite possible😉
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shibz

i think its just concern .. Mallika is her SIL.. oh wait..may b it also could b related to their property like if Mallika did not get married den their parents property would be Mallika😈 quite possible😉

I was thinking the same there must be a property like play going on depending on what the papers conditions are because Suhasini never shows her like for Mallika she's only after her to marry Ashutosh at any cost.