Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
why is Suhasini more interested in getting Mallika married to Ashutosh than Mallika herself as if she's pushing her,what are her intentions or what are her advantages what will she gain why is she liking Mallika this much.Any ideasss??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evajustpratiKaranKittu4evaRoopal_TiaRa...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suhasini advantages are..." in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
I think Suhasi has no motive in getting Mallika married to Ashu.
Its just that Suhasi & rest of the family thought by default Mallika shud be marrying AShu for being with him from 12 yrs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
I hv to agree Suhasini is pretty annoying she like feeds stuff to Mallika to perform n always just seems to be talking bout Ashutosh n mallika's wedding. She's pretty selfish n doesn't think of ppl's situations n just wants to get Mallika married so she doesn't hv to hear ppl Shit trash bout her n her inlaws fam. She's worst then Mallika!

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaranKittu4eva

I hv to agree Suhasini is pretty annoying she like feeds stuff to Mallika to perform n always just seems to be talking bout Ashutosh n mallika's wedding. She's pretty selfish n doesn't think of ppl's situations n just wants to get Mallika married so she doesn't hv to hear ppl Shit trash bout her n her inlaws fam. She's worst then Mallika!
They live in an enough developed society to think so for me still she has an another motive behind.

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashblore

I think Suhasi has no motive in getting Mallika married to Ashu.
Its just that Suhasi & rest of the family thought by default Mallika shud be marrying AShu for being with him from 12 yrs.
but like a channel news she has only one news to give to mallika and it is only Ashutosh and nothing else someone can't pressurized someone else so much.

rimitimi2000

IF-Dazzler

rimitimi2000

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
NICE POST

ALUJNA21

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
I feel ...Suhasi has no motive barring the 'Societal' compulsions to marry Mallu off...! I did find a few relevant issues she has raised...

--Mallu mein to ek hi aaib hai...Doc A
--Jo aadmi bara saal se hath nahi tham paya..woh aab kya thamega.

I wish she presented her concerns to Mallu in a positive way..like suggesting her to move on...n accept that ashu is jus a friend...instead of throttling her neck with 'Aap Doc A se KAB SHADI kar rahi hai' ...so damn irritating..Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21justprati

Roopal_TiaRa

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_TiaRa

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
well suhasini is worried
somewhat for mallika but mostly for her social status
she herself said once before that her parents are being asked why mallika is not getting married and they are fed up answering and the society is raising finger on them
she is frustrated by this as it is effecting her social status and image
she is selfish and this is her gain in all this

ALUJNA21

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.