Yeh Meri Life Hai

No Generation Leap PLEASE!!

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

It is heard that the new director is thinking about making this story take a Generation Leap.It's the wrong decesion!!I dont think its necessary to show a generation leap on a show like this.Plus this show should end by this May or June.There is absolutley NO NEED for making this show run for 2 more years at all!!That means that Pooja will make her film 2 yrs from now or something?πŸ˜•The show has already lost millions of viewers world wide.Making it lenghty and adding more unwanted twists will 100% make make more audiences leave!!DO NOT TAKE THE WRONG DECESION WITH THE LEAP.NO MORE EKTA FOOTSTEPS PLEASE.You ppl already made the BIGGEST mistake by changing the script about Poornima's marraige.Now you guys are in a mess with this whole Poornima situation which made u change the script again.What was necessary for this?Why couldnt you people just stay with the script u had earlier WHICH DOES NOT KILL OF MILLIND?There is no difference between OPTIMYSTIX and Balaji Telefilms.Does Balaji pay u ppl to ruin a good show or something?😑😑...this used to be our favorite show and now with all these unwanted things the director/concept writer and the producers of Ye Meri Life Hai are making us say things WE NEVER EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT SAYING IN OUR DREAMS!! The way this drama is going now is a complete disaster making it run for 2 more years and then adding 3 more years with the leap will do NO GOOD but will make the show get "0"s at the TRP rating chart.Plus most of us wont be happy if we have to see Pooja and Ashmit's chilren taking a leap.That is just wrong.Most of us are still not liking the fact that Pooja and Ronit got separated in the most horrible and the worst way..and we will 100% not be happy seeing this show with Pooja-Ashmit children and running for 5 years.Think about the actors/charectors they are young..I dont think they will like to play a father and a mother to a 21 yrs old guy or a 23 yrs old daughter.Absolutley disgusting.That is why the reason Nausheen of Kkusum left and Shewta Kawatra of Kahaani left.They were not happy with the leap.

Please end this show in may-june of 2005,Re-unite Ronit and Pooja and Do Not Make The Show A Typical Balaji Serial which goes on and on for years and Please dont take the generation leap!!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poison ivy thumbnail

ya... that would be realy sick!!  but i dont want the show to end, so i guess a leap would be ok then

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
A leap does not always work.Ekta's team of Kkusum even confessed that Ekta made the biggest mistake by making Kkusum take a leap.Plus look at Jassi...that show is on it's second year...that didnt take a leap at all!Plus Jassi is like the only show on Sony which is worth watching and unlike YMLH,Jassi didnt have any unwanted twists!So..a show can work without taking a leap.Plus there's a poll @indiantelevision.com where they wanted to know if leaps are good for a soap...64% said NO.With the leap...the focus will be completley out of Pooja's life and will focus on her children and we will see the same things all over again..like what they are showing with Kkusum...her daughter is facing the same things Kkusum's faced.We do not need to see the samethings played by another charecter!No leaps and end the show as soon as possible...Shows Needs To End...the more u make it Longer...the more boring it gets!😭😭
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with tafarruz they should NOT take a leap . Ekat's mind is crackde already and the directors are copying her !!!And YMLH cant End!!!!!!!!!!!!