Debate Mansion

   

SEXUALITY debate: Why can't people live their life (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 34

ethereal..

Senior Member

ethereal..

Joined: 11 February 2012

Posts: 429

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankithate

[QUOTE=guglu-baby]@freethinker: this entire convo boils down to 'a psychopath DOES NOT understand ANYTHING as s/he is a psycho'!
A person needs to have some basic knowledge, conscience and will to understand even a simple concept...let alone class 9th biology.





DUDE ,
i'm a girl.

You Cant Bash Anyone Here

i know and i didn't. You need to know the difference between bashing and constructive criticism.

Dun Pass PersonalComments Like SHE IS A PSYCHO.

you need to get your eyes tested. I never use the word 'she' as it was not aimed at anyone particularly. I simply 'quoted' one of the lines that the person had typed in her comment(which you didn't bother to read before jumping in to preach here, i guess)...AND generalised it with a 's/he'.

Watch Your Words , If u dun agree , Say ur Opinion thats it
and that's exactly what i have done...whatever i've posted is my OPINION on the entire convo.
its not compulsoey that othr person agree especially to ur point or not .!

i'm not forcing anyone to agree with me. But 'FACTS' DO NOT change with anyone's opinion or assumptions.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SEXUALITY debate: Why can't people live their life (Page 32)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Joined: 18 May 2012

Posts: 2715

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Oh, really ? Control a number of children ? A couple can have as many kids as they want ! You don't own the world . Keep dreaming ! The world is not going to turn homo ! There are more str8 people in this world than homos ! 

Ahh, what did I say ? Homos are abnormal ? How is that bad mouthing ? I do think they are abnormal . My opinion . What's the big deal ? Again, I'm paying for it . You seriously need to get that in your head . I don't care whether he was str8 or homo . We've never had a deal . He didn't say only homos can use it . It was for everyone . Therefore, every str8 person is paying for it ! Homos are paying for it too ! They are not getting it for free !

Yea, I'm getting excited not because I didn't know about these things, but because you said you can show me how to make water . Don't give me links . I didn't ask for that . You've given me a long essay with this this & that that, but the real question here is, CAN YOU PROVE IT LIVE ?!
I think God has given us enough water ! Lol !

"Facts" do change . I've seen it many times with scientists . 
I believe in science, but not in everything they say . Half of the stuff is made up, complicated, & "confusing ." If something makes sense to me, then I'll pick it up . I said I'm above medical science, because I am in a position to say that . Do you expect a medical assistant to be better than a doctor ? NO ! All of my family members are highly educated & they don't believe humans are animals, but that doesn't mean they need "basic knowledge" or they don't know sh!t ! Half of my cousins attended University of Oxford . One of them is a biochemist, a heart surgeon, gynecologist, engineer & so on (I have a big family) . You're going to say they need basic knowledge ? You're going to tell me I need basic knowledge ? Really ? My dad used to work for the United Nations . He doesn't believe humans are animals ! You're going to say he needs basic knowledge ? Really now ? You believe in the evolution . I don't ! Big deal ! If I told you I've seen an Angel just now, would you believe me ? NO ! So, how on earth do you expect me to prove it to you ? 

Yea, there's no hope left .

I'm not going to reply any further ! This discussion is going no where .

Will catch up with you on your other thread !

Peace .


Edited by Aya. - 08 August 2012 at 1:31am

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Joined: 16 May 2012

Posts: 13810

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aya.

Oh, really ? Control a number of children ? A couple can have as many kids as they want ! You don't own the world . Keep dreaming ! The world is not going to turn homo ! There are more str8 people in this world than homos !

Yep that's what we followed and result is overpopulated India. But, now we understand that we don't have enough resources to sustain such a large population, so people are controlling. But don't worry, I don't expect you to understand that since you are having difficulty understanding even the basic fact that humans are animals.


Originally posted by Aya.

Ahh, what did I say ? Homos are abnormal ? How is that bad mouthing ? I do think they are abnormal . My opinion . What's the big deal ? Again, I'm paying for it . You seriously need to get that in your head . I don't care whether he was str8 or homo . We've never had a deal . He didn't say only homos can use it . It was for everyone . Therefore, every str8 person is paying for it ! Homos are paying for it too ! They are not getting it for free !

Abnormal is not a very good term IMHO. And I was talking about principle. He has no problem with you using it. But the thing is, if I hate a person I keep away from his things, even if they are for sale. But, you hate and use. Understand?


Originally posted by Aya.

Yea, I'm getting excited not because I didn't know about these things, but because you said you can show me how to make water . Don't give me links . I didn't ask for that . You've given me a long essay with this this & that that, but the real question here is, CAN YOU PROVE IT LIVE ?!
I think God has given us enough water ! Lol !

The link shows how it is done. I have shown you that it is possible. But, I don't have time or money, because fuel cells are expensive to build. If you are so interested, buy the materials required and come to me. I will show you. You can even get a TV channel booked and I will perform it on TV. And the question was not whether there is enough water, but was that you said water comes from God. Now, humans can make water. So, are human God?


Originally posted by Aya.

"Facts" do change . I've seen it many times with scientists . 

And that's the beauty of science. Theories change if someone disproves it and a better one is adopted. But, the religion never provides proof nor accepts it is wrong. Now, that's stupidity.


Originally posted by Aya.

I believe in science, but not in everything they say . Half of the stuff is made up, complicated, & "confusing ." If something makes sense to me, then I'll pick it up . I said I'm above medical science, because I am in a position to say that . 



None of the stuff is made up. There is proof.


Originally posted by Aya.

 All of my family members are highly educated & they don't believe humans are animals, but that doesn't mean they need "basic knowledge" or they don't know sh!t ! Half of my cousins attended University of Oxford . One of them is a biochemist, a heart surgeon, gynecologist, engineer & so on (I have a big family) . You're going to say they need basic knowledge ? You're going to tell me I need basic knowledge ? Really ? My dad used to work for the United Nations . He doesn't believe humans are animals ! You're going to say he needs basic knowledge ? Really now ?

I wouldn't call them highly educated if they don't know that humans are animals. And yes, that does mean they need "basic" knowledge. I don't care if he is a <insert any degree here> or he attended <insert any university here>, if he doesn't know that humans are animals I will tell him he needs basic knowledge. Yep, I will tell the same to your dad too. If I get a Ph.D. in maths from a great university and then start saying I believe 2+2=5, just because I am a Ph.D. it will not make it true. It will make me look even stupider because given the degrees I have, I should know better. Same applies to all your "highly educated" family.


Originally posted by Aya.

You believe in the evolution . I don't ! Big deal ! If I told you I've seen an Angel just now, would you believe me ? NO ! So, how on earth do you expect me to prove it to you ? 

Again, just because you don't believe it doesn't make it false. And yeah, I will ask for a simple proof, call the angel so that I can also see her. See, how simple is that!



Originally posted by Aya.

Yea, there's no hope left .

Yep, good to see that you agree





Edited by Freethinker112 - 08 August 2012 at 2:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Samraat_92

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Joined: 16 May 2012

Posts: 13810

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aya.

"Never argue with a fool. First, they'll drag you down to their level & then beat you with experience." ROFL

*sigh*

Sad, you couldn't even bring me down to your level. Cool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Heartethereal..-Chandramukhi-Samraat_92

ethereal..

Senior Member

ethereal..

Joined: 11 February 2012

Posts: 429

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Originally posted by Aya.

"Never argue with a fool. First, they'll drag you down to their level & then beat you with experience."ROFL


Sad, you couldn't even bring me down to your level.Cool
LOLZZz...the words of wisdom in bold...i was about to write the same in the comment that got so frowned upon by @ankithate...
Ps: ever seen a burglar who asks you to keep your doors locked , while 'rolling on the floor laughing'?!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Freethinker112

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Joined: 16 May 2012

Posts: 13810

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guglu-baby

Ps: ever seen a burglar who asks you to keep your doors locked , while 'rolling on the floor laughing'?!

There is always a first time!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ethereal..-Chandramukhi-

Heart

Senior Member

Heart

Joined: 06 November 2011

Posts: 405

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aya.

"Never argue with a fool. First, they'll drag you down to their level & then beat you with experience." ROFL

*sigh*

Oh the irony ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ethereal..RehanismFreethinker112-Chandramukhi-Beyond_the_VeilSamraat_92

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Joined: 16 May 2012

Posts: 13810

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aya.

I wasn't really trying to bring you to my level !LOL

Better still, you gave me a warning before trying. Thanks! Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ethereal..-Chandramukhi-Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
The Cyber Culture Discussion/Debate

2

return_to_hades 15 1419 01 July 2010 at 4:39pm
By the_Naked_face
Debate Contest (COMPLETED)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33

return_to_hades 256 12624 28 June 2010 at 8:13am
By return_to_hades
Debate Contest Winners

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

return_to_hades 149 9147 23 June 2010 at 9:41pm
By krystal_watz
Artificial life abroad Vs life in India?

2 3 4

raj5000 28 6295 10 July 2007 at 3:11pm
By Gauri_3
Home life or Hostel life

2

Swapna-Mobile 14 6568 06 February 2007 at 1:36am
By realitybites

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.