Debate Mansion

SEXUALITY debate: Why can't people live their life (Page 31)

Post Reply New Post

Page 31 of 34

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Oh how nice ! Now it's because, we are "smart animals" . I used to believe I was an animal back then too, but you see, I realized that I was just being fooled like everyone else . 
Therefore, I am a human being . If we are animals, why do we call ourselves humans ? Keep your scientific theories to yourself ! 

Not everyone can tell the difference between right & wrong ? Um really now ? There's this thing called; conscience ! Look up the meaning !

Hitler was suffering from some kind of mental disorder . I'm NOT . Sorry, but "animals" cannot understand anything . So, what's there to provide to an animal like you ? 

Yea, babies are born everyday, but people die more everyday ! Billions ? That's not a lot ! 
Shoot ! America only has like 314 millions & they still want more people to come here ! 

My my, you really feel bad for the guy . Please keep your sad stories to yourself ! I'm not really interested .

You've said "And do you think gay people don't pay for things? Do you pay for them? They also make a living and pay for the things they use. So, where's the problem?" & I've replied back saying, "I have no problem . You're the one making a problem out of this ! Lol !" I'm totally against homos .

Water was found on earth naturally ? God exists naturally too !

You can make water ? Come on TV right now ! Prove yourself to the whole wide world !

I think your the one that needs to study "basic knowledge" here, because to create water, you need 2 hydrogen atoms & one oxygen atom . So, that's sadly impossible ! Lol !

I've stated water comes from God, because you've stated vice versa, but anyway leave that . I've answered this on your other thread .

Before one has basic knowledge, one needs to have manners . I know well enough not to wish upon others to get a taste of their own medicine . It's really sad what science has taught you !

Anyway, it looks like you & I have strayed away from the topic & I don't wanna get carried away anymore, so, Have a great day mate ! 

Peace .

Edited by Aya. - 06 August 2012 at 11:54pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SEXUALITY debate: Why can't people live their life (Page 31)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guglu-baby

ROFL@freethinker: how do u like some new concepts regarding population? We need to forward this to the govt asap...they are panicking without reason- stupid people!
after reading the hillariously insane comments, i'v started doubting our education system...
I'm not a medical student but according to class 9th science, man IS an animal belonging to kindom animalia! I don't blame the person for bunking classes but google has most of the answers! Atleast he/she can clear some basic concepts before posting nonsense.
It's disgusting and disheartening to see people lacking basic knowledge of science and admitting the same- confidently!

Well, I think I wasted my school years reading fictional things, the real biology and environmental education is being given here. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ethereal..-Chandramukhi-Samraat_92

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aya.

Oh how nice ! Now it's because, we are "smart animals" . I used to believe I was an animal back then too, but you see, I realized that I was just being fooled like everyone else . 
Therefore, I am a human being . If we are animals, why do we call ourselves humans ? Keep your scientific theories to yourself !

How are you being fooled by being called an animal? Is someone taking animal tax from you? There is nothing to be fooled.

Therefore, I am a human being

Yes, you are a human being and human beings are animal. So, you are an animal too, like me and everybody else.

If we are animals, why do we call ourselves humans?

If dogs are animals, why do we call them dogs? Stupid question, isn't it? Animals are a classification of living things. Humans are a species under them. Understand? Like rose is a plant, but do you call it plant? No. It is a species under the category plant.

Keep your scientific theories to yourself !

If you are gonna post misinformation, at least give the liberty to post the truth. Please? Pretty please? Tongue

Not everyone can tell the difference between right & wrong ? Um really now ? There's this thing called; conscience ! Look up the meaning !

Not everybody has a conscience, look up "psychopath". And morality is purely subjective. Animals also don't kill their own family. But, you have to fight in the wild to survive. You think you are so much better than animal, because it is very easy to preach when you live in a home and can buy food and have a guaranteed answer to hunger. If I put you in a forest, hunger will turn you into animal and you will also start hunting and killing. And remember, our ancestors used to this. Facilities keep our animals down, crap happens and you start seeing the animal come out.

Hitler was suffering from some kind of mental disorder . I'm NOT

I am sorry, but he too believed he was perfectly sane.

Sorry, but "animals" cannot understand anything .
Animals, especially dolphins and chimps, can understand a a great deal. 

So, what's there to provide to an animal like you ?

At last! Now, you understand that humans are animals. You got it a bit late, but it will do. Clap By the way, you are welcome, fellow animal.

Yea, babies are born everyday, but people die more everyday ! Billions ? That's not a lot ! 
Shoot ! America only has like 314 millions & they still want more people to come here !

Can't you even read a graph? I will tell you, graph going up means increase. So, population is increasing. Do you understand increase? Means more coming in that going out. That means more people are born than people who die. And compare America and India's area. America is not overpopulated. We have 3 times less area and 4 times the population., which gives nearly 12 times the population density. So, India is overpopulated.

My my, you really feel bad for the guy . Please keep your sad stories to yourself ! I'm not really interested .

Yes, I feel bad for the guy and so will any decent human being. I also feel bad for ungrateful people like you. Bad-mouthing the dude while using his inventions.

You've said "And do you think gay people don't pay for things? Do you pay for them? They also make a living and pay for the things they use. So, where's the problem?" & I've replied back saying, "I have no problem . You're the one making a problem out of this ! Lol !" I'm totally against homos .

And why exactly, when they are making an honest living, independent to you?

Water was found on earth naturally ? God exists naturally too !

I can show you water, you show me God.

You can make water ? Come on TV right now ! Prove yourself to the whole wide world !

I think your the one that needs to study "basic knowledge" here, because to create water, you need 2 hydrogen atoms & one oxygen atom . So, that's sadly impossible ! Lol !

I would if it was my invention. But sadly, scientists have already discovered how to do that and I read it in chemistry book. A fuel cell gives water as by product, by combining Hydrogen and Oxygen. And yes, you need two atoms of H and one of O to create ONE atom of water. But you can take, for example, two billion atoms of H and one billion of O, and it will also give water. And no, it's not impossible.

Before one has basic knowledge, one needs to have manners . I know well enough not to wish upon others to get a taste of their own medicine . It's really sad what science has taught you !

Anyway, it looks like you & I have strayed away from the topic & I don't wanna get carried away anymore, so, Have a great day mate ! 

Peace .

I have more manners than you, mind it. You called me an animal in this thread, and not in the technical way which I was telling you. And you also said "you come from animals", which I didn't dignify by any reply. So, who needs to learn manners again?
And telling one to get a taste of their own medicine is not wrong, it's justice. You kill somebody, you deserve to get hanged. You do bad to someone, you deserved to be done bad to. You boycott people based on a stupid criteria, you deserve to get it done to you too.

Hope you have a great day too! Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Heartethereal..Rehanism-Chandramukhi-Samraat_92Isee

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
See, that's the problem, I've told you many times that I'm not an animal, & you still don't get it ! Haha
If I don't believe I'm an animal, then I don't ! Period . If you want to, go ahead ! 

If my name is Aya, why is your name Freethinker112 ? Stupid question, isn't it ? Lol ! We can't call each other human, that's why we have a name . Dogs are called dogs for a reason . They bark - I don't ! Lol ! 

Obviously, a "pychopath" can't tell the difference between right & wrong, because he's a psycho ! The environment you grew up from & everything around you, affects your life . If a kid grew up with a bunch of thugs, then he'll turn out to be a thug too, since that's what he's been taught . Since India is so overpopulated, then move out ! Stop complaining !

You don't need to feel bad for people like me . I didn't even bad mouth the guy ! wth ? Lol ! Again, I'm paying for his inventions . He made it for everyone . He never said only homos can use it . What is it that you don't understand ? Is it because you have an animal brain & I have a human brain . No wonder we're having a hard time understanding each other .

No, I still don't understand how humans are animals . It's going to take a lot than that !

Stop changing your words . Come on TV right now & prove to me that you can produce water, since you clearly said you can on your last post . Don't give me bullsh!t things now like, "I would if it was my invention !" "Scientists have already discovered how to do that !" Come on TV right now & bring your fellow scientists with you ! Tell them to produce water right in front of our eyes ! You guys can't do that, right ? Yes, it's impossible, unless you can prove it to me, which you can't . It's easy to talk big, but it's hard to show . "You show me God ." Hmm, "I would if it was my invention ." Well, I believe in Gods book & you believe in chemistry books . Fair enough !

I've called you an animal, because you said that you are one ! Why are you getting mad now ? Haha ! See, even you don't like being compared to an animal, because you know you are not one . Yea yea, try hard to deny it now ! Lol ! You're the one that said humans come from animals ! Hey, I'm just saying what you said . An animal is an animal . & a human is a human . There's no technical way .

It's justice ? Sorry, but I didn't kill anyone...

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged

See, that's the problem, I've told you many times that I'm not an animal, & you still don't get it ! Haha
If I don't believe I'm an animal, then I don't ! Period . If you want to, go ahead !

Truth doesn't change whether you believe it or not. Humans are animals, believe it or not. It's the truth.

If my name is Aya, why is your name Freethinker112 ? Stupid question, isn't it ? Lol ! We can't call each other human, that's why we have a name . Dogs are called dogs for a reason . They bark - I don't ! Lol ! 

Yep, stupid question just like the stupid one you asked before. It was you who asked, "If we are animals, why do we call ourselves humans?". Now you have answered your question yourself. Because there are so many kind of animals, we created a name for our species, humans. Just like there are so many humans, we need a name. But Aya remains human, doesn't she? Like that, humans remain animals.

Obviously, a "pychopath" can't tell the difference between right & wrong, because he's a psycho ! The environment you grew up from & everything around you, affects your life . If a kid grew up with a bunch of thugs, then he'll turn out to be a thug too, since that's what he's been taught . Since India is so overpopulated, then move out ! Stop complaining !

Exactly. And you said every human can do that, but they can't. The population is increasing all over the world and soon the whole Earth will be overpopulated. What will you say then, move out of Earth? That's not a solution. Solution is to control the number of children.

You don't need to feel bad for people like me . I didn't even bad mouth the guy ! wth ? Lol ! Again, I'm paying for his inventions . He made it for everyone . He never said only homos can use it . What is it that you don't understand ? Is it because you have an animal brain & I have a human brain . No wonder we're having a hard time understanding each other .

You mad mouthed homos and he was one of them. Yep, you can buy but you know most people have principles that they don't use things of people they don't agree with and consider bad. Maybe you don't have it. Again, we both are humans and have same type of brain. So, if I have animal brain, so do you. But maybe you didn't know that, because you have a slight lack of biology knowledge. And yeah, the whole thread just shows how much smarter you are than me. And yes, that was sarcasm.

No, I still don't understand how humans are animals . It's going to take a lot than that !

I have already told you in terms of 5th grade. You still can't understand. I don't think there is any more hope for you now.

Stop changing your words . Come on TV right now & prove to me that you can produce water, since you clearly said you can on your last post . Don't give me bullsh!t things now like, "I would if it was my invention !" "Scientists have already discovered how to do that !" Come on TV right now & bring your fellow scientists with you ! Tell them to produce water right in front of our eyes ! You guys can't do that, right ? Yes, it's impossible, unless you can prove it to me, which you can't . It's easy to talk big, but it's hard to show . "You show me God ." Hmm, "I would if it was my invention ." Well, I believe in Gods book & you believe in chemistry books . Fair enough !

Well, as I said it is not such a big deal that I have to come to TV. Maybe you are getting so excited because you don't know much about these things. Here is a link.
Read and learn. In the initial explanation, last line of third paragraph. The byproduct is water.
So, you see it is possible. It's you that talk big but don't show anything. I have given proof of everything I said. You don't provide a single proof and deny scientific literature too. And I believe in chemistry book because there is proof. The last time I checked, God's book contains only claims, that too outrageous and self contradicting, without any proof whatsoever.

I've called you an animal, because you said that you are one ! Why are you getting mad now ? Haha ! See, even you don't like being compared to an animal, because you know you are not one . Yea yea, try hard to deny it now ! Lol ! You're the one that said humans come from animals ! Hey, I'm just saying what you said . An animal is an animal . & a human is a human . There's no technical way .

I am not mad. I know we are all animals. But, I just pointed out your condescending tone, thinking so high of yourself and better. When the reality is that you are an animal, benefiting off the work of some other geniuses of our species. And for the last time, humans are animals.

It's justice ? Sorry, but I didn't kill anyone...

I said taste of YOUR medicine. You are boycotting people based on their personal preference, I hope you get the same treatment someday i.e. get boycotted for some little, personal preference. I didn't say I wanted that you get killed. That was for those who have killed somebody.

Edited by Freethinker112 - 07 August 2012 at 5:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Heartethereal..-Chandramukhi-Samraat_92

ethereal..

ethereal..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
@freethinker: this entire convo boils down to 'a psychopath DOES NOT understand ANYTHING as s/he is a psycho'!
A person needs to have some basic knowledge, conscience and will to understand even a simple concept...let alone class 9th biology.

Ankithate

Goldie

Ankithate

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

@freethinker: this entire convo boils down to 'a psychopath DOES NOT understand ANYTHING as s/he is a psycho'!
A person needs to have some basic knowledge, conscience and will to understand even a simple concept...let alone class 9th biology.

DUDE ,

You Cant Bash Anyone Here , Dun Pass PersonalComments Like SHE IS A PSYCHO .
Watch Your Words , If u dun agree ,  Say ur Opinion thats it !

its not compulsoey that othr person agree especially to ur point or not .!

So , Dunt Go in bashing !

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Yeah, if she is just going to deny scientific proof and call them imagination of scientists, I don't know what else could I tell her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top