Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

SEXUALITY debate: Why can't people live their life (Page 30)

Freethinker112 IF-Sizzlerz
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love_Kunwar

Am against homo's and bi's... the thing is really against nature.
god has made male and female to be together and not of the same sex... homosexuality is against the law of nature! 
if different sex won't unite then how would the population grow?
homo's can't reproduce Embarrassed
its quite abnormal.

How can you say that it's against nature? There are no rules of nature. Animals have homosexuals and bisexuals members. There is no rule book of nature, and no representative will come from nature to punish you when you break the so called "rules". It's all about majority. Since, majority is heterosexual, people label homosexuals as abnormal. And please don't bring God in this. I don't believe he exists, but if he does and cares for humanity, ask him to come down himself and explain why homosexuality is wrong, and I will take up the discussion with him.

And if reproduction is your criteria for being normal, should we ban impotent people? Or perfectly heterosexual male who has low sperm count or other problem, and women with similar problems. Since they also can't reproduce and grow our population (which already is too much, we need more gay people!), should we boycott them too?

Edited by Freethinker112 - 05 August 2012 at 8:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Samraat_92

Aya. IF-Dazzler
Aya.
Aya.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Originally posted by Love_Kunwar

Am against homo's and bi's... the thing is really against nature.
god has made male and female to be together and not of the same sex... homosexuality is against the law of nature! 
if different sex won't unite then how would the population grow?
homo's can't reproduce Embarrassed
its quite abnormal.

How can you say that it's against nature? There are no rules of nature. Animals have homosexuals and bisexuals members. There is no rule book of nature, and no representative will come from nature to punish you when you break the so called "rules". It's all about majority. Since, majority is heterosexual, people label homosexuals as abnormal. And please don't bring God in this. I don't believe he exists, but if he does and cares for humanity, ask him to come down himself and explain why homosexuality is wrong, and I will take up the discussion with him.

And if reproduction is your criteria for being normal, should we ban impotent people? Or perfectly heterosexual male who has low sperm count or other problem, and women with similar problems. Since they also can't reproduce and grow our population (which already is too much, we need more gay people!), should we boycott them too?

Hmm, I left this forum a few weeks ago, but your post has made me laugh . Like seriously, I think it's high time humans should stop comparing themselves to animals ! 
Just because animals do it, it doesn't mean we should do it too !
Hello ? They are animals ! Animals don't think ! But we are able too ! How could you even compare humans to animals in the first place ? But since you're comparing yourself to an animal, do you eat dog food ? Lol ! Didn't think so ! Next time, we should compare ourselves to insects or maybe even plants, right ? LMAO ! The population is never too much, because people die everyday ! Haha ! How could you not think about that ?

But it really doesn't matter anymore, because If I were to bring in a doctor or even a genius here & if he/she were to say it's WRONG, no one would listen, because everyone wants to walk their talk !
I'm not really worrying about this homo thing anymore, because it's going to stop sooner or later .
Ahh, I'm so confident in myself ! Geek

Edited by Aya. - 05 August 2012 at 9:53pm
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aya.

Hmm, I left this forum a few weeks ago, but your post has made me laugh . Like seriously, I think it's high time humans should stop comparing themselves to animals ! 
Just because animals do it, it doesn't mean we should do it too !
Hello ? They are animals ! Animals don't think ! But we are able too ! How could you even compare humans to animals in the first place ? But since you're comparing yourself to an animal, do you eat dog food ? Lol ! Didn't think so ! Next time, we should compare ourselves to insects or maybe even plants, right ? LMAO ! The population is never too much, because people die everyday ! Haha ! How could you not think about that ?

But it really doesn't matter anymore, because If I were to bring in a doctor or even a genius here & if he/she were to say it's WRONG, no one would listen, because everyone wants to walk their talk !
I'm not really worrying about this homo thing anymore, because it's going to stop sooner or later .
Ahh, I'm so confident in myself ! Geek

I think you are forgetting basic biology, Human Beings are social ANIMALS. And you completely missed my point. Love_Kunwar said it's not natural. And as far as I know, animals are part of nature, aren't they? Or now you are so intelligent and above animals, that only humans comprise nature? So, natural means things that happens in nature. And since animals are part of the nature too, what they do is also natural. So, homosexuality is natural. Get it now?

And you don't think we have an overpopulation problem? Oh right, I must have been dreaming the part where we were destroying natural forest reserves to get accommodation for too many people, taxing ground to get too much yield, and all the traffic on the roads. And yeah, people die everyday so the population doesn't increase, right? So, I think the increase from a million in past days to the 7 billion currently must have been done by alien supplying humans, huh? Disapprove

Yeah, I can understand how great that doctor will be, because medical science itself admits that they don't know what part of the brain is responsible for the sexual orientation of a person. So yeah, of course nobody can claim it is wrong. But, I think you consider yourself above medical science, just deciding for the whole mankind what is right and wrong. And yeah, keep dreaming that it is a "disease" which will be cured "sooner or later".

And how good it is to laugh at a post and type your thoughts on your computer and post it on internet, when all these are based on the work of a gay man. That's right, Alan Turing, widely regarded as father of computer science and artificial intelligence, was a gay man. And due to people like you, he was chemically castrated and eventually committed suicide. Such a genius, and he had to die at the age of 41, due to extremists like you. And today, his work is running the world. So, why don't you follow what you preach? If homosexuality is so disgusting, don't touch any electrical alliance from now on. No computer, phone, microwave, etc. Because nearly everything contains IC nowadays. But will you do it? NO! Because you are a hypocrite. And I will prefer eating dog food over being a hypocrite, any day. Thumbs Down

Edited by Freethinker112 - 05 August 2012 at 10:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Samraat_92

Aya. IF-Dazzler
Aya.
Aya.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Weak comeback !

First off, I'm not an animal . I don't come from one, but if you'd like to think you do, then go ahead ! 

Yes, you are dreaming ! Wake up ! The world isn't overpopulated !

Yes, I do consider myself above medical science !

I'm not dreaming . It's reality .

Well, it's not my fault he committed suicide . He wanted too !

No, I'm not going to stop using what you've just listed, because I pay for these things ! These people that you consider geniuses just want money & we're of course paying for every lil thing we use . It's fair and square . Sorry, but I don't think we had a deal where one said, "only homos can use this stuff ." It was for everyone ! 
I can tell you right now to stop drinking water, since water comes from God (you don't believe in him) but would you stop drinking water ? NO ! 

Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Weak comeback !

Oh my lady, whatever will I do without your judgement? Such a weak comeback, that you felt the need to announce it, instead of just discussing the actual topic. LOL 

First off, I'm not an animal . I don't come from one, but if you'd like to think you do, then go ahead ! 

You really need some basic biology knowledge. Definition of animal, from http://www.biology-online.org/dictionary/Animal

noun, plural: animals

A living organism belonging to Kingdom Animalia that possess several characteristics that set them apart from other living things, such as:

(1) being eukaryotic (i.e. the cell contains a membrane-bound nucleus) and usually multicellular (unlike bacteria and most protists, an animal is composed of several cells performing specific functions) (
2) being heterotrophic (unlike plants and algae that are autotrophic, an animal depends on another organism for sustenance) and generally digesting food in an internal chamber (such as a digestive tract) 
(3) lacking cell wall (unlike plants, algae and some fungi that possess cell walls) 
(4) being generally motile, that is being able to move voluntarily 
(5) embryos passing through a blastula stage 
(6) possessing specialized sensory organs for recognizing and responding to stimuli in the environment

Tell me which of the above conditions you don't fulfill? Sorry to tell you, you are an animal and so am I and so is every other human.

Yes, you are dreaming ! Wake up ! The world isn't overpopulated !

Yeah, it's me who is dreaming. But, if you don't even accept that overpopulation is a problem, then you seriously need to get out of your fantasy land and spend some time in reality.

Yes, I do consider myself above medical science !

Then you are seriously delusional.

I'm not dreaming . It's reality .

Well, it will be reality when it happens, till then it's your dream. Let's see when it becomes reality, if ever.

Well, it's not my fault he committed suicide . He wanted too !

Yeah, being a genius was such a downer for him that he wanted to commit suicide. Not because of people like you, who will judge a genius not on his intelligence but on who he wants to have sex with. Why don't you extend your arguments to other cases too? When a girl gets raped and goes in trauma or commits suicide, it's not the fault of the boy. After all, she wanted to! Disapprove

No, I'm not going to stop using what you've just listed, because I pay for these things ! These people that you consider geniuses just want money & we're of course paying for every lil thing we use . It's fair and square . Sorry, but I don't think we had a deal where one said, "only homos can use this stuff ." It was for everyone !

Who would you pay to if he didn't invent the thing? You are implying he was in it for making money? Do you even understand what genius is? Do you even know when he lived? Those times computers were in their most basic form, no phones or PC. He did it all for us, no money taken. And companies which make computers or mobiles are making money today because of what he did. He advanced human race, he was not a gold digger. You don't even have a clue and you insult him? And you yourself said that you hate homos. Ever tried to tell somebody "I hate you and think you are abnormal" and then asked to use some of their things? Try and see who gives you their stuff.

And do you think gay people don't pay for things? Do you pay for them? They also make a living and pay for the things they use. So, where's the problem?

I can tell you right now to stop drinking water, since water comes from God (you don't believe in him) but would you stop drinking water ? NO ! 

Seriously, that is your argument? Water comes from God? Since when and from where? I don't think there can even be any response to that statement. That is just beyond rationality. Confused

Edited by Freethinker112 - 06 August 2012 at 2:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*angel94*-Chandramukhi-Samraat_92

Aya. IF-Dazzler
Aya.
Aya.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Really ? If we are animals, why are we living separately ? Shouldn't we live with them in the jungle/forest ? Why do we treat animals like their some kind of "pet" ? Why don't animals talk & think like us ? You see, animals can't tell the difference between right & wrong, but we can ! Lol ! 

Just because I'm smarter than someone, it doesn't make me delusional . I could be a doctor or maybe even a scientist, anything . You don't know me . I'm just confident you see ! Approve 

Again, the world isn't populated, because people die everyday . The number increases & decreases . It's really simple . 

I like challenges, so yea, we will see what the future holds .

Again, if someone commits suicide, that's their life; their decision . Remember, you're responsible for what you do & what you say .

Common sense dude, if I hate someone, then I wouldn't bother asking if I could use their stuff .
So, this genius guy you're talking about, made it for everyone . So, I have the right to use it, since I pay for it .

I have no problem . You're the one making a problem out of this ! Lol !

Water comes from God, because a thing doesn't exist unless it's been created by someone .
Example. This genius guy you're talking about .

But anyway, I'd rather not stray from the topic, if you want I can answer your question on your topic that you've made recently about God .
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Really ? If we are animals, why are we living separately ? Shouldn't we live with them in the jungle/forest ? Why do we treat animals like their some kind of "pet" ? Why don't animals talk & think like us ? You see, animals can't tell the difference between right & wrong, but we can ! Lol !

Because we are smarter and have developed houses. Is living together the only criteria of being the same? If people someday make Mars inhabitable and start living on Mars, will they not be humans? We are smart animals and have thus domesticated other animals. Some animals, like dolphins, are also smart, have self awareness, and can communicate. We have the biggest and most developed brain of all animals. But, we are still animals. Not everybody can tell the difference between right and wrong, otherwise nobody would do wrong.

Just because I'm smarter than someone, it doesn't make me delusional . I could be a doctor or maybe even a scientist, anything . You don't know me . I'm just confident you see ! Approve 

I don't think you are very smart in biology, considering that you lack basic knowledge. And you are in dreams again, it's not the matter of could be. First become a doctor or a scientist, then we will talk. And unless you are a Ph.D. and provide peer reviewed reports on all the things you claimed, you are delusional. Just being confident doesn't make you right, you see Hitler was also very confident that he was doing the right thing.

Again, the world isn't populated, because people die everyday . The number increases & decreases . It's really simple .

Yeah, but maybe you don't know, people are also born every day. And that rate is much much greater than people who die. So yeah, population is increasing. Here is a graph.

Do you see any decrease? Or do you see a steep curve, which denotes a very sharp rising.

Again, if someone commits suicide, that's their life; their decision . Remember, you're responsible for what you do & what you say .

Yeah, it's great you promote bullying and provoking. After all it's people who are responsible who were depressed by somebody else. I hope you get a taste of your own medicine someday. When you are socially boycotted because of a stupid reason, just because you are different, then maybe you will understand. 

Common sense dude, if I hate someone, then I wouldn't bother asking if I could use their stuff .
So, this genius guy you're talking about, made it for everyone . So, I have the right to use it, since I pay for it .

Yep, he was that great that he made it available for everyone, even people who hated him. And then there are people like you, benefiting off of other's work and painting a dark picture of the same guy. Shows that you don't even value your ideas, because you hate the guy and use his work.

I have no problem . You're the one making a problem out of this ! Lol !

So, you have no problem with gay people? Awesome! You should have said it before.

Water comes from God, because a thing doesn't exist unless it's been created by someone .
Example. This genius guy you're talking about .

So who created God? You're saying yourself that a thing doesn't exist unless created by someone, so God can't exist unless created by someone. So, who created God?

And, no water doesn't come from God. Water is a compound made up of two parts Hydrogen and one part Oxygen. It is found on Earth naturally. Even I can create water, by mixing the two elements in the right proportion. That makes me God? Awesome!

And the genius guy was produced as a result of sexual intercourse between his parents. Again, basic biology.

But anyway, I'd rather not stray from the topic, if you want I can answer your question on your topic that you've made recently about God .

You're the one who started it by saying water comes from God and I should give it up.

Edited by Freethinker112 - 06 August 2012 at 4:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartRehanism-Chandramukhi-Samraat_92Leve

ethereal.. Senior Member
ethereal..
ethereal..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

And you don't think we have an overpopulation problem? Oh right, I must have been dreaming the part where we were destroying natural forest reserves to getaccommodationfor too many people, taxing ground to get too much yield, and all the traffic on the roads. And yeah, people dieeverydayso the population doesn't increase, right? So, I think the increase from a million in past days to the 7 billion currently must have been done by alien supplying humans, huh?
ROFL@freethinker: how do u like some new concepts regarding population? We need to forward this to the govt asap...they are panicking without reason- stupid people!
after reading the hillariously insane comments, i'v started doubting our education system...
I'm not a medical student but according to class 9th science, man IS an animal belonging to kindom animalia! I don't blame the person for bunking classes but google has most of the answers! Atleast he/she can clear some basic concepts before posting nonsense.
It's disgusting and disheartening to see people lacking basic knowledge of science and admitting the same- confidently!

Edited by guglu-baby - 06 August 2012 at 11:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Freethinker112Samraat_92

Go to top