Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

   

SEXUALITY debate: Why can't people live their life (Page 30)

Freethinker112 IF-Sizzlerz
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Joined: 16 May 2012
Posts: 13835

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aya.

Weak comeback !

Oh my lady, whatever will I do without your judgement? Such a weak comeback, that you felt the need to announce it, instead of just discussing the actual topic. LOL 

 
Originally posted by Aya.

First off, I'm not an animal . I don't come from one, but if you'd like to think you do, then go ahead ! 

You really need some basic biology knowledge. Definition of animal, from http://www.biology-online.org/dictionary/Animal

noun, plural: animals

A living organism belonging to Kingdom Animalia that possess several characteristics that set them apart from other living things, such as:

(1) being eukaryotic (i.e. the cell contains a membrane-bound nucleus) and usually multicellular (unlike bacteria and most protists, an animal is composed of several cells performing specific functions) (
2) being heterotrophic (unlike plants and algae that are autotrophic, an animal depends on another organism for sustenance) and generally digesting food in an internal chamber (such as a digestive tract) 
(3) lacking cell wall (unlike plants, algae and some fungi that possess cell walls) 
(4) being generally motile, that is being able to move voluntarily 
(5) embryos passing through a blastula stage 
(6) possessing specialized sensory organs for recognizing and responding to stimuli in the environment

Tell me which of the above conditions you don't fulfill? Sorry to tell you, you are an animal and so am I and so is every other human.


Originally posted by Aya.

Yes, you are dreaming ! Wake up ! The world isn't overpopulated !

Yeah, it's me who is dreaming. But, if you don't even accept that overpopulation is a problem, then you seriously need to get out of your fantasy land and spend some time in reality.


Originally posted by Aya.

Yes, I do consider myself above medical science !

Then you are seriously delusional.


Originally posted by Aya.

I'm not dreaming . It's reality .

Well, it will be reality when it happens, till then it's your dream. Let's see when it becomes reality, if ever.


Originally posted by Aya.

Well, it's not my fault he committed suicide . He wanted too !

Yeah, being a genius was such a downer for him that he wanted to commit suicide. Not because of people like you, who will judge a genius not on his intelligence but on who he wants to have sex with. Why don't you extend your arguments to other cases too? When a girl gets raped and goes in trauma or commits suicide, it's not the fault of the boy. After all, she wanted to! Disapprove


Originally posted by Aya.

No, I'm not going to stop using what you've just listed, because I pay for these things ! These people that you consider geniuses just want money & we're of course paying for every lil thing we use . It's fair and square . Sorry, but I don't think we had a deal where one said, "only homos can use this stuff ." It was for everyone !

Who would you pay to if he didn't invent the thing? You are implying he was in it for making money? Do you even understand what genius is? Do you even know when he lived? Those times computers were in their most basic form, no phones or PC. He did it all for us, no money taken. And companies which make computers or mobiles are making money today because of what he did. He advanced human race, he was not a gold digger. You don't even have a clue and you insult him? And you yourself said that you hate homos. Ever tried to tell somebody "I hate you and think you are abnormal" and then asked to use some of their things? Try and see who gives you their stuff.

And do you think gay people don't pay for things? Do you pay for them? They also make a living and pay for the things they use. So, where's the problem?


Originally posted by Aya.


I can tell you right now to stop drinking water, since water comes from God (you don't believe in him) but would you stop drinking water ? NO ! 



Seriously, that is your argument? Water comes from God? Since when and from where? I don't think there can even be any response to that statement. That is just beyond rationality. Confused


Edited by Freethinker112 - 06 August 2012 at 2:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*angel94*-Chandramukhi-Faraan92

Aya. IF-Dazzler
Aya.
Aya.

Joined: 18 May 2012
Posts: 2715

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Really ? If we are animals, why are we living separately ? Shouldn't we live with them in the jungle/forest ? Why do we treat animals like their some kind of "pet" ? Why don't animals talk & think like us ? You see, animals can't tell the difference between right & wrong, but we can ! Lol ! 

Just because I'm smarter than someone, it doesn't make me delusional . I could be a doctor or maybe even a scientist, anything . You don't know me . I'm just confident you see ! Approve 

Again, the world isn't populated, because people die everyday . The number increases & decreases . It's really simple . 

I like challenges, so yea, we will see what the future holds .

Again, if someone commits suicide, that's their life; their decision . Remember, you're responsible for what you do & what you say .

Common sense dude, if I hate someone, then I wouldn't bother asking if I could use their stuff .
So, this genius guy you're talking about, made it for everyone . So, I have the right to use it, since I pay for it .

I have no problem . You're the one making a problem out of this ! Lol !

Water comes from God, because a thing doesn't exist unless it's been created by someone .
Example. This genius guy you're talking about .

But anyway, I'd rather not stray from the topic, if you want I can answer your question on your topic that you've made recently about God .
Freethinker112 IF-Sizzlerz
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Joined: 16 May 2012
Posts: 13835

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aya.

Really ? If we are animals, why are we living separately ? Shouldn't we live with them in the jungle/forest ? Why do we treat animals like their some kind of "pet" ? Why don't animals talk & think like us ? You see, animals can't tell the difference between right & wrong, but we can ! Lol !

Because we are smarter and have developed houses. Is living together the only criteria of being the same? If people someday make Mars inhabitable and start living on Mars, will they not be humans? We are smart animals and have thus domesticated other animals. Some animals, like dolphins, are also smart, have self awareness, and can communicate. We have the biggest and most developed brain of all animals. But, we are still animals. Not everybody can tell the difference between right and wrong, otherwise nobody would do wrong.


Originally posted by Aya.

Just because I'm smarter than someone, it doesn't make me delusional . I could be a doctor or maybe even a scientist, anything . You don't know me . I'm just confident you see ! Approve 

I don't think you are very smart in biology, considering that you lack basic knowledge. And you are in dreams again, it's not the matter of could be. First become a doctor or a scientist, then we will talk. And unless you are a Ph.D. and provide peer reviewed reports on all the things you claimed, you are delusional. Just being confident doesn't make you right, you see Hitler was also very confident that he was doing the right thing.


Originally posted by Aya.

Again, the world isn't populated, because people die everyday . The number increases & decreases . It's really simple .

Yeah, but maybe you don't know, people are also born every day. And that rate is much much greater than people who die. So yeah, population is increasing. Here is a graph.


Do you see any decrease? Or do you see a steep curve, which denotes a very sharp rising.



Originally posted by Aya.

Again, if someone commits suicide, that's their life; their decision . Remember, you're responsible for what you do & what you say .

Yeah, it's great you promote bullying and provoking. After all it's people who are responsible who were depressed by somebody else. I hope you get a taste of your own medicine someday. When you are socially boycotted because of a stupid reason, just because you are different, then maybe you will understand. 


Originally posted by Aya.

Common sense dude, if I hate someone, then I wouldn't bother asking if I could use their stuff .
So, this genius guy you're talking about, made it for everyone . So, I have the right to use it, since I pay for it .

Yep, he was that great that he made it available for everyone, even people who hated him. And then there are people like you, benefiting off of other's work and painting a dark picture of the same guy. Shows that you don't even value your ideas, because you hate the guy and use his work.


Originally posted by Aya.

I have no problem . You're the one making a problem out of this ! Lol !

So, you have no problem with gay people? Awesome! You should have said it before.


Originally posted by Aya.

Water comes from God, because a thing doesn't exist unless it's been created by someone .
Example. This genius guy you're talking about .

So who created God? You're saying yourself that a thing doesn't exist unless created by someone, so God can't exist unless created by someone. So, who created God?

And, no water doesn't come from God. Water is a compound made up of two parts Hydrogen and one part Oxygen. It is found on Earth naturally. Even I can create water, by mixing the two elements in the right proportion. That makes me God? Awesome!

And the genius guy was produced as a result of sexual intercourse between his parents. Again, basic biology.


Originally posted by Aya.

But anyway, I'd rather not stray from the topic, if you want I can answer your question on your topic that you've made recently about God .

You're the one who started it by saying water comes from God and I should give it up.


Edited by Freethinker112 - 06 August 2012 at 4:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartRehanism-Chandramukhi-Faraan92Leve

ethereal.. Senior Member
ethereal..
ethereal..

Joined: 11 February 2012
Posts: 429

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

And you don't think we have an overpopulation problem? Oh right, I must have been dreaming the part where we were destroying natural forest reserves to getaccommodationfor too many people, taxing ground to get too much yield, and all the traffic on the roads. And yeah, people dieeverydayso the population doesn't increase, right? So, I think the increase from a million in past days to the 7 billion currently must have been done by alien supplying humans, huh?
ROFL@freethinker: how do u like some new concepts regarding population? We need to forward this to the govt asap...they are panicking without reason- stupid people!
after reading the hillariously insane comments, i'v started doubting our education system...
I'm not a medical student but according to class 9th science, man IS an animal belonging to kindom animalia! I don't blame the person for bunking classes but google has most of the answers! Atleast he/she can clear some basic concepts before posting nonsense.
It's disgusting and disheartening to see people lacking basic knowledge of science and admitting the same- confidently!

Edited by guglu-baby - 06 August 2012 at 11:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Freethinker112Faraan92

Aya. IF-Dazzler
Aya.
Aya.

Joined: 18 May 2012
Posts: 2715

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Oh how nice ! Now it's because, we are "smart animals" . I used to believe I was an animal back then too, but you see, I realized that I was just being fooled like everyone else . 
Therefore, I am a human being . If we are animals, why do we call ourselves humans ? Keep your scientific theories to yourself ! 

Not everyone can tell the difference between right & wrong ? Um really now ? There's this thing called; conscience ! Look up the meaning !

Hitler was suffering from some kind of mental disorder . I'm NOT . Sorry, but "animals" cannot understand anything . So, what's there to provide to an animal like you ? 

Yea, babies are born everyday, but people die more everyday ! Billions ? That's not a lot ! 
Shoot ! America only has like 314 millions & they still want more people to come here ! 

My my, you really feel bad for the guy . Please keep your sad stories to yourself ! I'm not really interested .

You've said "And do you think gay people don't pay for things? Do you pay for them? They also make a living and pay for the things they use. So, where's the problem?" & I've replied back saying, "I have no problem . You're the one making a problem out of this ! Lol !" I'm totally against homos .

Water was found on earth naturally ? God exists naturally too !

You can make water ? Come on TV right now ! Prove yourself to the whole wide world !

I think your the one that needs to study "basic knowledge" here, because to create water, you need 2 hydrogen atoms & one oxygen atom . So, that's sadly impossible ! Lol !

I've stated water comes from God, because you've stated vice versa, but anyway leave that . I've answered this on your other thread .

Before one has basic knowledge, one needs to have manners . I know well enough not to wish upon others to get a taste of their own medicine . It's really sad what science has taught you !

Anyway, it looks like you & I have strayed away from the topic & I don't wanna get carried away anymore, so, Have a great day mate ! 

Peace .


Edited by Aya. - 06 August 2012 at 11:54pm
Freethinker112 IF-Sizzlerz
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Joined: 16 May 2012
Posts: 13835

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guglu-baby

ROFL@freethinker: how do u like some new concepts regarding population? We need to forward this to the govt asap...they are panicking without reason- stupid people!
after reading the hillariously insane comments, i'v started doubting our education system...
I'm not a medical student but according to class 9th science, man IS an animal belonging to kindom animalia! I don't blame the person for bunking classes but google has most of the answers! Atleast he/she can clear some basic concepts before posting nonsense.
It's disgusting and disheartening to see people lacking basic knowledge of science and admitting the same- confidently!

Well, I think I wasted my school years reading fictional things, the real biology and environmental education is being given here. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ethereal..-Chandramukhi-Faraan92

Freethinker112 IF-Sizzlerz
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Joined: 16 May 2012
Posts: 13835

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aya.

Oh how nice ! Now it's because, we are "smart animals" . I used to believe I was an animal back then too, but you see, I realized that I was just being fooled like everyone else . 
Therefore, I am a human being . If we are animals, why do we call ourselves humans ? Keep your scientific theories to yourself !

How are you being fooled by being called an animal? Is someone taking animal tax from you? There is nothing to be fooled.


Originally posted by Aya.

Therefore, I am a human being

Yes, you are a human being and human beings are animal. So, you are an animal too, like me and everybody else.


Originally posted by Aya.

If we are animals, why do we call ourselves humans?

If dogs are animals, why do we call them dogs? Stupid question, isn't it? Animals are a classification of living things. Humans are a species under them. Understand? Like rose is a plant, but do you call it plant? No. It is a species under the category plant.


Originally posted by Aya.

Keep your scientific theories to yourself !

If you are gonna post misinformation, at least give the liberty to post the truth. Please? Pretty please? Tongue


Originally posted by Aya.

Not everyone can tell the difference between right & wrong ? Um really now ? There's this thing called; conscience ! Look up the meaning !

Not everybody has a conscience, look up "psychopath". And morality is purely subjective. Animals also don't kill their own family. But, you have to fight in the wild to survive. You think you are so much better than animal, because it is very easy to preach when you live in a home and can buy food and have a guaranteed answer to hunger. If I put you in a forest, hunger will turn you into animal and you will also start hunting and killing. And remember, our ancestors used to this. Facilities keep our animals down, crap happens and you start seeing the animal come out.


Originally posted by Aya.

Hitler was suffering from some kind of mental disorder . I'm NOT

I am sorry, but he too believed he was perfectly sane.


Originally posted by Aya.

Sorry, but "animals" cannot understand anything .
Animals, especially dolphins and chimps, can understand a a great deal. 


Originally posted by Aya.

So, what's there to provide to an animal like you ?

At last! Now, you understand that humans are animals. You got it a bit late, but it will do. Clap By the way, you are welcome, fellow animal.


Originally posted by Aya.

Yea, babies are born everyday, but people die more everyday ! Billions ? That's not a lot ! 
Shoot ! America only has like 314 millions & they still want more people to come here !

Can't you even read a graph? I will tell you, graph going up means increase. So, population is increasing. Do you understand increase? Means more coming in that going out. That means more people are born than people who die. And compare America and India's area. America is not overpopulated. We have 3 times less area and 4 times the population., which gives nearly 12 times the population density. So, India is overpopulated.


Originally posted by Aya.

My my, you really feel bad for the guy . Please keep your sad stories to yourself ! I'm not really interested .

Yes, I feel bad for the guy and so will any decent human being. I also feel bad for ungrateful people like you. Bad-mouthing the dude while using his inventions.


Originally posted by Aya.

You've said "And do you think gay people don't pay for things? Do you pay for them? They also make a living and pay for the things they use. So, where's the problem?" & I've replied back saying, "I have no problem . You're the one making a problem out of this ! Lol !" I'm totally against homos .

And why exactly, when they are making an honest living, independent to you?


Originally posted by Aya.

Water was found on earth naturally ? God exists naturally too !

I can show you water, you show me God.


Originally posted by Aya.

You can make water ? Come on TV right now ! Prove yourself to the whole wide world !

I think your the one that needs to study "basic knowledge" here, because to create water, you need 2 hydrogen atoms & one oxygen atom . So, that's sadly impossible ! Lol !

I would if it was my invention. But sadly, scientists have already discovered how to do that and I read it in chemistry book. A fuel cell gives water as by product, by combining Hydrogen and Oxygen. And yes, you need two atoms of H and one of O to create ONE atom of water. But you can take, for example, two billion atoms of H and one billion of O, and it will also give water. And no, it's not impossible.


Originally posted by Aya.

Before one has basic knowledge, one needs to have manners . I know well enough not to wish upon others to get a taste of their own medicine . It's really sad what science has taught you !

Anyway, it looks like you & I have strayed away from the topic & I don't wanna get carried away anymore, so, Have a great day mate ! 

Peace .

I have more manners than you, mind it. You called me an animal in this thread, and not in the technical way which I was telling you. And you also said "you come from animals", which I didn't dignify by any reply. So, who needs to learn manners again?
And telling one to get a taste of their own medicine is not wrong, it's justice. You kill somebody, you deserve to get hanged. You do bad to someone, you deserved to be done bad to. You boycott people based on a stupid criteria, you deserve to get it done to you too.

Hope you have a great day too! Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Heartethereal..Rehanism-Chandramukhi-Faraan92Leve

Aya. IF-Dazzler
Aya.
Aya.

Joined: 18 May 2012
Posts: 2715

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
See, that's the problem, I've told you many times that I'm not an animal, & you still don't get it ! Haha
If I don't believe I'm an animal, then I don't ! Period . If you want to, go ahead ! 

If my name is Aya, why is your name Freethinker112 ? Stupid question, isn't it ? Lol ! We can't call each other human, that's why we have a name . Dogs are called dogs for a reason . They bark - I don't ! Lol ! 

Obviously, a "pychopath" can't tell the difference between right & wrong, because he's a psycho ! The environment you grew up from & everything around you, affects your life . If a kid grew up with a bunch of thugs, then he'll turn out to be a thug too, since that's what he's been taught . Since India is so overpopulated, then move out ! Stop complaining !

You don't need to feel bad for people like me . I didn't even bad mouth the guy ! wth ? Lol ! Again, I'm paying for his inventions . He made it for everyone . He never said only homos can use it . What is it that you don't understand ? Is it because you have an animal brain & I have a human brain . No wonder we're having a hard time understanding each other .

No, I still don't understand how humans are animals . It's going to take a lot than that !

Stop changing your words . Come on TV right now & prove to me that you can produce water, since you clearly said you can on your last post . Don't give me bullsh!t things now like, "I would if it was my invention !" "Scientists have already discovered how to do that !" Come on TV right now & bring your fellow scientists with you ! Tell them to produce water right in front of our eyes ! You guys can't do that, right ? Yes, it's impossible, unless you can prove it to me, which you can't . It's easy to talk big, but it's hard to show . "You show me God ." Hmm, "I would if it was my invention ." Well, I believe in Gods book & you believe in chemistry books . Fair enough !

I've called you an animal, because you said that you are one ! Why are you getting mad now ? Haha ! See, even you don't like being compared to an animal, because you know you are not one . Yea yea, try hard to deny it now ! Lol ! You're the one that said humans come from animals ! Hey, I'm just saying what you said . An animal is an animal . & a human is a human . There's no technical way .

It's justice ? Sorry, but I didn't kill anyone...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
The Cyber Culture Discussion/Debate

2

Author: return_to_hades   Replies: 15   Views: 2126

return_to_hades 15 2126 01 July 2010 at 4:39pm by the_Naked_face
Debate Contest (COMPLETED)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33

Author: return_to_hades   Replies: 256   Views: 17214

return_to_hades 256 17214 28 June 2010 at 8:13am by return_to_hades
Debate Contest Winners

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Author: return_to_hades   Replies: 149   Views: 12708

return_to_hades 149 12708 23 June 2010 at 9:41pm by krystal_watz
Artificial life abroad Vs life in India?

2 3 4

Author: raj5000   Replies: 28   Views: 9080

raj5000 28 9080 10 July 2007 at 3:11pm by Gauri_3
Home life or Hostel life

2

Author: Swapna-Mobile   Replies: 14   Views: 10313

Swapna-Mobile 14 10313 06 February 2007 at 1:36am by realitybites

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index