Debate Mansion

SEXUALITY debate: Why can't people live their life (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 34

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
1) Science

Anatomy

Hetero: The body structures involved in hetero interactions are desgined to compliment each other
Homo: The body structures involved in homo interactions DO NOT compliment each other.

Physiology:

Hetero: A physiologic system is there to support hetero interactions i.e. functions are oriented for this.
Homo: The physiologic system is NOT there to support homo interactions.

Genetics:

Hetero: XX, XY - possible.
Homo: XX,XX or XY,XY - not possible

Embryology:

Hetero: Possible
Homo: Not possible

Reporduction:

Hetero: End product possible
Homo: End product not possible. Adoption is possible which in turn is a product of hetero

Conclusion: Strictly from science point of view a homo interaction is not supported and is an abnormal action. When we study these structures and their functions they do not support such interactions both in actions and outcome. Now if your definition of science is that if it happens then its science then sure go out there and give a hug to a tree and kiss it and thats supported by science as well lol. 

2) History:

Hetero: It has a long history of being dominant practice among people of different cultures, ethnicity, race, religion, color, diet etc. It has got nothing to do with abrahamic, ceramic, balsamic.

Homo: A history of being an outlier type of behavior which did not get accepted over that long of period and among so many different different categories of people.  Even in religions where it was permitted (i.e. if it really was) it failed to become accepted as normal behavior. 

Conclusion: The collective wisdom and practice of many over long period of time just cannot be ridiculed. If homo was such a normal thing then what prevented it from getting accepted?

3) Legal

Hetero: current default and accepted i.e. marriage
Homo: attempting to be getting accepted as norm

4) Statistics:

Hetero: overwhelming and therefore normal
Homo: outlier and therefor non-normal

5) Romance:

Overall conclusion:

Based on science, history, law, stats BUT not romance, it is fair to conclude that homosexuality is an abnormal behavior which is not natural and not normal. This is why it failed to get accepted and this is why it is not common. 

The problem is that there is a finding and then there is how we respond to that finding. Here whevener we think about this abnormality (a finding) the words and thoughts (our response) that come into our minds are punishment, looking down at, unfairness, equality, rights etc and that makes us support or oppose an abnormality

Now we do not have to look down at people or punish them because they are abnormal. Similarly we do not have to present an abnormality as normal just Because of equality. A person whose eyesight is weak is not a normal person in context of eyesight but we dont punish them. Similarly we are abnormal in many ways but we are not looked down at for that abnormality. In case of homosexuality people look down at it and that then drives the other side crazy who then try to justify it by excuses which dont make sense.

I think we should accept this is an abnormal behaviior and then let these people live their life. There should not be attempts for gay marriages etc as it aint a marriage. If a religion says that this is unaccepted behavior then leave it to God and the person and dont try to judge the person.

Lets keep things in context as if anything the onus to prove that this is normal is on supporters of homosexuality and not the other way around. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zorrroAya.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SEXUALITY debate: Why can't people live their life (Page 29)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart

If you want peace, don't you think you should remove the personal remarks and insults you have listed in your post? Like I said earlier lets make this a healthy debate and not about who has learned biology, and calling people uneducated or mental just because they do not agree with you is not done! So I think you should certainly edit your post and then we can make peace! 

First, I'd like to make it clear that I'm not going to edit my post just to please you .
I didn't call you uneducated/mental because you didn't agree with me, but because when I stated FACTS, you chose to ignore them . So, what does that make you ? Educated or uneducated ?

Now, now matter what excuse you give just to start another session of debate with me, I will no longer reply . I've given you my final thoughts in my last post, but I wanted to leave without you thinking I called you uneducated & mental just because you didn't agree with me . Whatever thoughts I posted about you has been from my experience of debating with you over the past few days .

Once again, peace .

Edited by Aya. - 23 July 2012 at 11:38am

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I see  the words "facts" , " evidence" , "logic " take on a new meaning Wacko
I f this is any indication of how court cases get argued I' ll be Dead

niki_09

Goldie

niki_09

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
I think ..you live once ..u have the 
right whom do u want to live with ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKatha

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
I think that people should be free to do anything if people involved consent to it. If two people of any sex are adult, capable of taking their own decision, and are happy with each other, who are we to judge? What is anybody's problem with it? They are not forcing you to do anything, so why are you doing it?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Samraat_92

Ankithate

Goldie

Ankithate

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
India is a democratic and republic country.
One has the right but some communities are against this just for the fact that its not in our culture. So its a Sin !

But in coming tym , the new generation is making a change a revolution ppl are becoming gay , lesbian and living their life they want but not openly..

So the geneation next holds a key!
And one should always speak for its right too..

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Agree wid u. Live ur own lyf n b happy

HawaaPot

IF-Sizzlerz

HawaaPot

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Am against homo's and bi's... the thing is really against nature.
god has made male and female to be together and not of the same sex... homosexuality is against the law of nature! 
if different sex won't unite then how would the population grow?
homo's can't reproduce Embarrassed
its quite abnormal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aya.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top