Debate Mansion

SEXUALITY debate: Why can't people live their life (Page 28)

Post Reply New Post

Page 28 of 34

Heart

Heart

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aya.

Originally posted by Heart

HIV AIDS might have been detected in homosexuals in large numbers, but it has been detected in heterosexuals as well. Does not prove anything. And that does not prove why homosexuality is "unnatural" or "sinful" 
I'm absolutely disgusted that you think that way and I'm sorry, sorry that you have witness such brutality and you're completely okay with it. But the point is homosexuality and not your friends life, or not guy who got 4 girls pregnant or not some guy who has 4 wives and they all are in they are all living in their lala land. Stick to the topic! 
If you believe in god, good for you, may you go to heaven, but please stick to the topic while you're on earth! 
Secondly, you say that we have no proof for why homosexuality is not correct but you've just been ignoring the proofs we both have put it up. I am not going to bang my head against the wall and explain you anything again.
And do not say you have proved your point, because anyone who reads the post will know that clearly you have not. You're just blabbering about something weird and it is frustrating me. At one point you even got personal but I did not report it. So there it is, I have proved you my point and I am going to stand by it. 

It's enough proof that you've admitted it that it does cause AIDS/HIV ! In happens in heteros because of adultery ! But if they were to stick with one person instead of jumping like a rabbit to another person every month/week, then it wouldn't happen ! Oh I am sticking to the topic, but you see when you debate, you're bound to move on & talk about something else, which leads us to a conclusion !
Yes, you do not whatsoever have any dam proof ! Telling me it's love, people have accepted it, it's safe, isn't proof enough, because right now you've just said that it DOES cause AIDS/HIV in LARGE numbers ! So, basically it isn't SAFE
People have accepted it ? I'm sorry who are those people ? You & your so called gay supporters ?
The ONLY places where gay "marriage" is approved are in Canada, Argentina, South Africa, Spain, Iceland, Norway, & Sweden . Holy crap ! Sounds like a lot of people/countries have accepted it ! Right ? So yea, next time don't say the WHOLE universe has accepted it ! There goes your so called little "proof !" I'm not blabbering something weird ! I'm talking common sense here ! You're talking nonsense ! I've given you evidence which you have clearly chosen to ignore, because you didn't like the it ! The people of Lot in the town of Sodom in Palestine is not a made up thing . It did happen, there is proof, 4/5th of the world knows about it, but if you were born yesterday & don't know anything about history, then that's completely a different story ! You & I can keep on debating til we reach up to 50 pgs. I have no problem at all ! Big smile

If you understand english, I said "might". You can google the meaning if you want. Do you really believe homosexuality causes HIV AIDS? ROFL. Talking about personal stuff does not make you lead to a conclusion, it just makes you beat around the bush. If you want to talk about it, there are so many threads on polygamy in the forum why don't you just go and comment there? 
Yeah, you just reminded me, you said you had given me 100s of reason why homosexuality is wrong. I told you that you just gave me two (go and check the page), I am still waiting for the other 98 reasons. I gave you 4-5 with links and solid proof, so do not act blind and stupid and go back and read it before you say anything. 
If that is the case then you just called all the debaters who supported homosexuality gay. Wow, way to go getting personal, delusional and blind! 
Wanna talk about the countries that have accepted it?
Wow, delusional and dramatic! Looks like this thread is going to have way more than 50 pages! :P 

Ahh, now you're going to try to deny that ? Way to go ! 
Even if you did say might . It still means 50% chance !
Giving me sad love stories about gays who were bullied just because they were gay isn't proof !
You don't need to give me the link, since I've already mentioned where gay marriage is accepted . 
Hmm...about 6 countries ! Yupp, not enough !
So, obviously you're the blind one here ! 

Not 50% chance, its proven that HIV AIDS is caused due to the HIV virus and not some people. You're being stupid if you say something like that without doing any research and further deny it when two people are telling you that! 
It is a proof that they are humans and needed to treated with respect! 
Yes, yes I am obviously the blind one here.. 6 countries have accepted it.. a few more countries are on their way to accept it and there are straight people who support it as well, some politicians and celebs who stand for it as well (that is if you look is a noticeable part of the world population) , looking past the whole "it is against the religion" issue, but I am the one who is blind! You're (so obviously) the noble one here, blabbering stuff without any proof and questioning people who give you solid proof. It is like I am talking to a wall, or wait, explaining this to wall might be better? (I have a feeling that you will take it seriously so I am just getting to let you know, I am being sarcastic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SEXUALITY debate: Why can't people live their life (Page 28)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rehanism

IF-Dazzler

Rehanism

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Heart, leave this debate. I think by now you should have realized that its futile. We tried our best. We gave her all possible logical explanations. But the problem is faith and reason can never co-exist. They can exist only at the expense of each other. When a person has got unreserved faith in the veracity of his/her religious texts, when a person grows up thinking that a certain book is verbatim word of God, every word of it is divine law and everything that contradicts it is Satanic, no amount of logical explanation can possibly help. When this girl posted the myths of Sodom as "evidence" against homosexuality we should have known what we are dealing with and not furthered this debate at all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zorrro-Chandramukhi-

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged

HIV AIDS might have been detected in homosexuals in large numbers, but it has been detected in heterosexuals as well. Does not prove anything. And that does not prove why homosexuality is "unnatural" or "sinful" 
I'm absolutely disgusted that you think that way and I'm sorry, sorry that you have witness such brutality and you're completely okay with it. But the point is homosexuality and not your friends life, or not guy who got 4 girls pregnant or not some guy who has 4 wives and they all are in they are all living in their lala land. Stick to the topic! 
If you believe in god, good for you, may you go to heaven, but please stick to the topic while you're on earth! 
Secondly, you say that we have no proof for why homosexuality is not correct but you've just been ignoring the proofs we both have put it up. I am not going to bang my head against the wall and explain you anything again.
And do not say you have proved your point, because anyone who reads the post will know that clearly you have not. You're just blabbering about something weird and it is frustrating me. At one point you even got personal but I did not report it. So there it is, I have proved you my point and I am going to stand by it. 

It's enough proof that you've admitted it that it does cause AIDS/HIV ! In happens in heteros because of adultery ! But if they were to stick with one person instead of jumping like a rabbit to another person every month/week, then it wouldn't happen ! Oh I am sticking to the topic, but you see when you debate, you're bound to move on & talk about something else, which leads us to a conclusion !
Yes, you do not whatsoever have any dam proof ! Telling me it's love, people have accepted it, it's safe, isn't proof enough, because right now you've just said that it DOES cause AIDS/HIV in LARGE numbers ! So, basically it isn't SAFE
People have accepted it ? I'm sorry who are those people ? You & your so called gay supporters ?
The ONLY places where gay "marriage" is approved are in Canada, Argentina, South Africa, Spain, Iceland, Norway, & Sweden . Holy crap ! Sounds like a lot of people/countries have accepted it ! Right ? So yea, next time don't say the WHOLE universe has accepted it ! There goes your so called little "proof !" I'm not blabbering something weird ! I'm talking common sense here ! You're talking nonsense ! I've given you evidence which you have clearly chosen to ignore, because you didn't like the it ! The people of Lot in the town of Sodom in Palestine is not a made up thing . It did happen, there is proof, 4/5th of the world knows about it, but if you were born yesterday & don't know anything about history, then that's completely a different story ! You & I can keep on debating til we reach up to 50 pgs. I have no problem at all ! Big smile

If you understand english, I said "might". You can google the meaning if you want. Do you really believe homosexuality causes HIV AIDS? ROFL. Talking about personal stuff does not make you lead to a conclusion, it just makes you beat around the bush. If you want to talk about it, there are so many threads on polygamy in the forum why don't you just go and comment there? 
Yeah, you just reminded me, you said you had given me 100s of reason why homosexuality is wrong. I told you that you just gave me two (go and check the page), I am still waiting for the other 98 reasons. I gave you 4-5 with links and solid proof, so do not act blind and stupid and go back and read it before you say anything. 
If that is the case then you just called all the debaters who supported homosexuality gay. Wow, way to go getting personal, delusional and blind! 
Wanna talk about the countries that have accepted it?
Wow, delusional and dramatic! Looks like this thread is going to have way more than 50 pages! :P 

Ahh, now you're going to try to deny that ? Way to go ! 
Even if you did say might . It still means 50% chance !
Giving me sad love stories about gays who were bullied just because they were gay isn't proof !
You don't need to give me the link, since I've already mentioned where gay marriage is accepted . 
Hmm...about 6 countries ! Yupp, not enough !
So, obviously you're the blind one here ! 

Not 50% chance, its proven that HIV AIDS is caused due to the HIV virus and not some people. You're being stupid if you say something like that without doing any research and further deny it when two people are telling you that! 
It is a proof that they are humans and needed to treated with respect! 
Yes, yes I am obviously the blind one here.. 6 countries have accepted it.. a few more countries are on their way to accept it and there are straight people who support it as well, some politicians and celebs who stand for it as well (that is if you look is a noticeable part of the world population) , looking past the whole "it is against the religion" issue, but I am the one who is blind! You're (so obviously) the noble one here, blabbering stuff without any proof and questioning people who give you solid proof. It is like I am talking to a wall, or wait, explaining this to wall might be better? (I have a feeling that you will take it seriously so I am just getting to let you know, I am being sarcastic

WARNING: THIS ONE IS A LONG ONE ! READ CAREFULLY !  These are not words made up from my head ! They are FACTS like it or not ! & this time, I didn't include religion "myths !"  

Yes, HIV/AIDS is caused due to the virus, but it started within the gay community ! 

"A doctor was treating a gay man in his 20s who had pneumonia. Two weeks later, he called to ask for a refill of a rare drug that I handled. This was unusual - nobody ever asked for a refill. Patients usually were cured in one 10-day treatment or they died" Sandra Ford for Newsweek4 

Strange ? Isn't it ?

"Dr. Curran said there was no apparent danger to non homosexuals from contagion. 'The best evidence against contagion', he said, 'is that no cases have been reported to date outside the homosexual community or in women'" The New York Times11

In March, the CDC stated that,
"persons who may be considered at increased risk of AIDS include those with symptoms and signs suggestive of AIDS; sexual partners of AIDS patients; sexually active homosexual or bisexual men with multiple partners; Haitian entrants to the United States; present or past abusers of IV drugs; patients with haemophilia; and sexual partners of individuals at increased risk for AIDS."
Sexual relationships between members of the same sex expose gays, lesbians and bisexuals to extreme risks of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), physical injuries, mental disorders and even a shortened life span.

Greater Risk for Suicide.

A study of twins that examined the relationship between homosexuality and suicide, published in the Archives of General Psychiatry,found that homosexuals with same-sex partners were at greater risk for overall mental health problems, and were 6.5 times more likely than their twins to have attempted suicide. The higher rate was not attributable to mental health or substance abuse disorders.

Another study published simultaneously in Archives of General Psychiatry followed 1,007 individuals from birth. Those classified as "gay," lesbian, or bisexual were significantly more likely to have had mental health problems. Significantly, in his comments on the studies in the same issue of the journal, D. Bailey cautioned against various speculative explanations of the results, such as the view that "widespread prejudice against homosexual people causes them to be unhappy or worse, mentally ill."

Reduced Life Span. 

A study published in the International Journal of Epidemiology on the mortality rates of homosexuals concluded that they have a significantly reduced life expectancy:

In a major Canadian centre, life expectancy at age twentyfor gay and bisexual men is eight to twenty years less than for all men. If the same pattern of mortality were to continue, we estimate that nearly half of gay and bisexual men currently aged twenty years will not reach their sixty-fifth birthday. Under even the most liberal assumptions, gay and bisexual men in this urban centre are now experiencing a life expectancy similar to that experienced by all men in Canada in the year 1871.

In 1995, long after the deadly effects of AIDS and other stds became widely known, homosexual author Urvashi Vaid expressed one of the goals of her fellow activists: "We have an agenda to create a society in which homosexuality is regarded as healthy, natural, and normal. To me that is the most important agenda item." Debilitating illness, chronic disease, psychological problems, and early death suffered by homosexuals is the legacy of this tragically misguided activism, which puts the furthering of an "agenda" above saving the lives of those whose interests they purport to represent.

Those who advocate full acceptance of homosexual behavior choose to downplay the growing and incontrovertible evidence regarding the serious, life-threatening health effects associated with the homosexual lifestyle. Homosexual advocacy groups have a moral duty to disseminate medical information that might dissuade individuals from entering or continuing in an inherently unhealthy and dangerous lifestyle. Education officials in particular have a duty to provide information regarding the negative health effects of homosexuality to students in their charge, whose very lives are put at risk by engaging in such behavior. Above all, civil society itself has an obligation to institute policies that promote the health and well-being of its citizens. 

Violence in Lesbian and Homosexual Relationships.

A study in the Journal of Interpersonal Violence examined conflict and violence in lesbian relationships. The researchers found that 90 percent of the lesbians surveyed had been recipients of one or more acts of verbal aggression from their intimate partners during the year prior to this study, with 31 percent reporting one or more incidents of physical abuse.

In a survey of 1,099 lesbians, the Journal of Social Service Research found that "slightly more than half of the [lesbians] reported that they had been abused by a female lover/partner. The most frequently indicated forms of abuse were verbal/emotional/psychological abuse and combined physical-psychological abuse."

In their book Men Who Beat the Men Who Love Them: Battered Gay Men and Domestic Violence,D. Island and P. Letellier report that "the incidence of domestic violence among gay men is nearly double that in the heterosexual population."

Homosexual Promiscuity. Studies indicate that the average male homosexual has hundreds of sex partners in his lifetime: ( & you guys have a problem against polygamy ?! HA ! )

A.P. Bell and M.S. Weinberg, in their classic study of male and female homosexuality, found that 43 percent of white male homosexuals had sex with 500 or more partners, with 28 percent having 1,000 or more sex partners.

In their study of the sexual profiles of 2,583 older homosexuals published in Journal of Sex Research, Paul Van de Ven et al., found that only 2.7 percent claimed to have had sex with one partner only. The most common response, given by 21.6 percent of the respondents, was of having a hundred-one to five hundred lifetime sex partners.

A survey conducted by the homosexual magazine Genre found that 24 percent of the respondents said they had had more than a hundred sexual partners in their lifetime. The magazine noted that several respondents suggested including a category of those who had more than a thousand sexual partners.

In his study of male homosexuality in Western Sexuality: Practice and Precept in Past and Present Times, M. Pollak found that "few homosexual relationships last longer than two years, with many men reporting hundreds of lifetime partners."

So, let me tell you something, gay people will die in the future due to homophobia/suicide attempt . They'll never be accepted, because there are way too many straight people in this world (& there will always be) than homos . & the homo community is at greater risk to diseases . & also due to shortened lifespan . One more thing, gays CANNOT adopt children, because a child needs a father & a mother ! & it's proven, so don't try to deny it !

Next time speak with knowledge, so please just be quiet already & learn to swallow the ugly truth, instead of defending it with nonsense made from your head ! Yes, you should talk to a wall instead since, that's where your level stands ! ( don't take it seriously, I'm being sarcastic too ! )

Oh, I'd also like to add something . Uneducated people say that a male animal mates with a male animal, & just because they do it, we should do it too ! but if that were true, wouldn't we have less animals in this world ? & without animals, we can't survive . People these days must be stupid enough to be comparing humans to animals, right ? & if the whole world were to turn gay, then we'd have less people each day, because man is mortal ! Humans would eventually become extinct ! A donkey cannot mate with a horse, because they cannot produce babies . So, what on earth makes you think that a male guy can mate with a male guy ?! The world has gone crazy really !

It's common sense . PLAIN & SIMPLE !

Edited by Aya. - 23 July 2012 at 12:56am

Heart

Heart

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Haha LOL Honestly, the best darn thing I have ever read Clap You must really be proud of yourself huh? 
Okay, I am going to burst your little bubble. So sorry! Big smile
Whoever that doctor was, who found it strange is surely not a doctor. LOL 
HIV AIDS, scientists have found, are originated from chimpanzees (and not from gay people.. ROFL) 
Proof? 

It will tell about the history of HIV AIDS. There are several theory about how the virus was passed on from the primates and chimps to humans, most believed is the Africa Polio theory. 
So no, it did not originate in gay people.. ROFL. 

LMAO, gay people can not adopt children? Seriously, you are not from the 3rd century or something, are you? lol 
There are many celebs who have admitted they're gay who are open about their sexuality and some of them have even adopted children. 
Example? Neil Pattrick Harris (he's very popular. He's in the popular television show HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER and he's openly gay) 
Ellen DeGeneres (She's the host of the popular day time show The Ellen Show. Everyone knows that she has faced some of the darkest periods of her life when she admitted that she is gay, but people have accepted her and now everyone around the world loves her. Go on youtube and see her videos! You will know! She's a comedian) 
Elton John (If you don't know who that is, I do not know what to say to you :P ) 
Allan Turing (Seriously, if you don't know him, sorry :P He's considered as the father of computer science and artificial intelligence) 

Full joint adoption by same-sex couples is currently legal in the following countries:

Full joint adoption by same-sex couples is currently legal in the following jurisdictions:

Also
A 2006 poll by the Pew Research Center found a close divide on gay adoption among the United States public, while a 2007 poll by CNN and Opinion Research Corp. said 57% of respondents felt gays should have the right to adopt and 40% said they should not.[18] In the United Kingdom in 2007, 64% of people said they thought gay couples should be allowed to adopt and 32% said they should not. 55% of respondents thought that male couples should be able to adopt and 59% of people thought that lesbian couples should be able to adopt.

So next time you better speak with knowledge! Seriously, take your own advice first!   
I think so too, a wall will definitely be more understanding and less delusional then some people here! 

Oh, I'd also like to add something . Uneducated people say that a male animal mates with a male animal, & just because they do it, we should do it too ! but if that were true, wouldn't we have less animals in this world ?
LOL, which uneducated person says that? Confused Enlighten me LOL Because obviously you speak with all your "knowledge". 

A donkey cannot mate with a horse, because they cannot produce babies . So, what on earth makes you think that a male guy can mate with a male guy ?! The world has gone crazy really !
What the hell? LOL
What does that even MEAN? 

People these days must be stupid enough to be comparing humans to animals, right ? & if the whole world were to turn gay, then we'd have less people each day, because man is mortal ! Humans would eventually become extinct ! A donkey cannot mate with a horse, because they cannot produce babies . So, what on earth makes you think that a male guy can mate with a male guy ?! The world has gone crazy really !

@red, @purple: Guess what? You're one of those stupid people who is comparing humans to animals. ROFL ROFL 

Edited by Heart - 23 July 2012 at 1:27am

Heart

Heart

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehanism

Heart, leave this debate. I think by now you should have realized that its futile. We tried our best. We gave her all possible logical explanations. But the problem is faith and reason can never co-exist. They can exist only at the expense of each other. When a person has got unreserved faith in the veracity of his/her religious texts, when a person grows up thinking that a certain book is verbatim word of God, every word of it is divine law and everything that contradicts it is Satanic, no amount of logical explanation can possibly help. When this girl posted the myths of Sodom as "evidence" against homosexuality we should have known what we are dealing with and not furthered this debate at all.

boy this is way too much fun! Just read the posts LOL But, yes I agree. :) 

Edited by Heart - 23 July 2012 at 1:39am

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Haha LOL Honestly, the best darn thing I have ever read Clap You must really be proud of yourself huh? 
Okay, I am going to burst your little bubble. So sorry! Big smile
Whoever that doctor was, who found it strange is surely not a doctor. LOL 
HIV AIDS, scientists have found, are originated from chimpanzees (and not from gay people.. ROFL) 
Proof? 

It will tell about the history of HIV AIDS. There are several theory about how the virus was passed on from the primates and chimps to humans, most believed is the Africa Polio theory. 
So no, it did not originate in gay people.. ROFL. 

LMAO, gay people can not adopt children? Seriously, you are not from the 3rd century or something, are you? lol 
There are many celebs who have admitted they're gay who are open about their sexuality and some of them have even adopted children. 
Example? Neil Pattrick Harris (he's very popular. He's in the popular television show HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER and he's openly gay) 
Ellen DeGeneres (She's the host of the popular day time show The Ellen Show. Everyone knows that she has faced some of the darkest periods of her life when she admitted that she is gay, but people have accepted her and now everyone around the world loves her. Go on youtube and see her videos! You will know! She's a comedian) 
Elton John (If you don't know who that is, I do not know what to say to you :P ) 
Allan Turing (Seriously, if you don't know him, sorry :P He's considered as the father of computer science and artificial intelligence) 

Full joint adoption by same-sex couples is currently legal in the following countries:

Full joint adoption by same-sex couples is currently legal in the following jurisdictions:

Also
A 2006 poll by the Pew Research Center found a close divide on gay adoption among the United States public, while a 2007 poll by CNN and Opinion Research Corp. said 57% of respondents felt gays should have the right to adopt and 40% said they should not.[18] In the United Kingdom in 2007, 64% of people said they thought gay couples should be allowed to adopt and 32% said they should not. 55% of respondents thought that male couples should be able to adopt and 59% of people thought that lesbian couples should be able to adopt.

So next time you better speak with knowledge! Seriously, take your own advice first!   
I think so too, a wall will definitely be more understanding and less delusional then some people here! 

Oh, I'd also like to add something . Uneducated people say that a male animal mates with a male animal, & just because they do it, we should do it too ! but if that were true, wouldn't we have less animals in this world ?
LOL, which uneducated person says that? Confused Enlighten me LOL Because obviously you speak with all your "knowledge". 

A donkey cannot mate with a horse, because they cannot produce babies . So, what on earth makes you think that a male guy can mate with a male guy ?! The world has gone crazy really !
What the hell? LOL
What does that even MEAN? 

People these days must be stupid enough to be comparing humans to animals, right ? & if the whole world were to turn gay, then we'd have less people each day, because man is mortal ! Humans would eventually become extinct ! A donkey cannot mate with a horse, because they cannot produce babies . So, what on earth makes you think that a male guy can mate with a male guy ?! The world has gone crazy really !

@red, @purple: Guess what? You're one of those stupid people who is comparing humans to animals. ROFL ROFL 

http://home60515.com/4.html 

@pink - I guess you could say that ! I'm actually very proud of myself ! Approve
& ah oh ! he isn't a doctor ? Shocked Then what is he ?
Chimpanzees ? The funniest thing I've ever heard in my life ! ROFL
Look, I understand when you're obsessed with something, you can't hear a word against it ! It's going to take you some time . It's ok honestly, but if you use your brain, you'll be able to tell the difference between right & wrong . Sometimes the wrong feels right & the right feels wrong .
It's really funny how you're providing me links & want me to believe it, but when I've provided you links, without even mentioning religion, God, & "myths", you've denied it . You're really a Hypocrite ! Do you see that ladies & gentlemen ? 
Yes, gays cannot adopt children ! It's not healthy for the kids ! I know you're having a hard time swallowing the ugly truth . Gays have lost all MORAL STANDARDS ! Why should gays even adopt children ? They are gay for a REASON ! They don't want to produce ! Point to be noted, your Honour ! Thumbs Up
Ah oh ! someone hasn't taken biology classes ! Shocked Better make a run for your life kid ! It's never to late to learn these things ! Anyway, I've had a blast with you honestly . Truth be told, it's been proven that gays have a short lifespan . They're going to die in the future . So, it's obviously no point in debating anymore ! It seems like I'm now wasting my knowledge on uneducated people who don't want to understand a thing ! You'll just keep denying it, so there's no point . Plus, you seem to have some kind of mental condition to deny every bit of reason that comes your way . You need help asap !

Peace .

Edited by Aya. - 14 September 2012 at 10:49pm

Heart

Heart

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
If you want peace, don't you think you should remove the personal remarks and insults you have listed in your post? Like I said earlier lets make this a healthy debate and not about who has learned biology, and calling people uneducated or mental just because they do not agree with you is not done! So I think you should certainly edit your post and then we can make peace! 

Edited by Heart - 23 July 2012 at 4:48am

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL    DM just got more entertaining Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top