Debate Mansion

   

SEXUALITY debate: Why can't people live their life (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 34

Rehanism

IF-Dazzler

Rehanism

Joined: 07 August 2010

Posts: 3458

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aya.

I've given you evidence which you have clearly chosen to ignore, because you didn't like the it ! The people of Lot in the town of Sodom in Palestine is not a made up thing . It did happen, there is proof, 4/5th of the world knows about it, but if you were born yesterday & don't know anything about history, then that's completely a different story ! You & I can keep on debating til we reach up to 50 pgs. I have no problem at all ! Big smile

LOLLOL
If you choose to believe in a silly myth as fact and then call it evidence, I am afraid I can do no more than laugh at this travesty. 4/5 th of the world doesn't KNOW about it; nearly 3/5th of the world [i.e., the followers of Abrahamic religions] may BELIEVE it, since this myth is found in Abrahamic texts, just as they believe in creation in 6 days, Adam and Eve, Noah's flood, virgin birth, crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus etc etc. But that doesn't make them historical facts - they remain myths irrespective of how many believe in them. There is difference between knowing and believing. Such myths are found in every religious cannon but to establish something as historical fact, one needs something more than faith - and that is evidence. Provide us that evidence - from independent archaeological, historical and scientific sources. And don't go for circular reasoning or begging the question.



aaah...I am enjoying this one. I wish old hats like RTH, BTV etc were here.


Edited by Rehanism - 22 July 2012 at 10:22am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SEXUALITY debate: Why can't people live their life (Page 27)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rehanism

IF-Dazzler

Rehanism

Joined: 07 August 2010

Posts: 3458

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Another fallacious argument of yours that I had overlooked last time is "Adultery causes AIDS in heterosexuals". Once again this is bullshit. Adultery or promiscuity doesn't cause any STD. Practicing unsafe sex increases the risk of contracting STDs. If a promiscuous man or woman uses contraception they are comparatively safer irrespective of how many people they hook up with. So the main point is SAFE SEX, be it homosexual or heterosexual or bisexual. 

Edited by Rehanism - 22 July 2012 at 11:25am

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Joined: 29 July 2008

Posts: 2141

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehanism

Another fallacious argument of yours that I had overlooked last time is "Adultery causes AIDS in heterosexuals". Once again this is bullshit. Adultery or promiscuity doesn't cause any STD. Practicing unsafe sex increases the risk of contracting STDs. If a promiscuous man or woman uses contraception or pills they are comparatively safer irrespective of how many people they hook up with. So the main point is SAFE SEX, be it homosexual or heterosexual or bisexual. 
Hey i dont think pills offer any protection from AIDS though they can protect from pregnancy Confused

Rehanism

IF-Dazzler

Rehanism

Joined: 07 August 2010

Posts: 3458

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

Originally posted by Rehanism

Another fallacious argument of yours that I had overlooked last time is "Adultery causes AIDS in heterosexuals". Once again this is bullshit. Adultery or promiscuity doesn't cause any STD. Practicing unsafe sex increases the risk of contracting STDs. If a promiscuous man or woman uses contraception or pills they are comparatively safer irrespective of how many people they hook up with. So the main point is SAFE SEX, be it homosexual or heterosexual or bisexual. 
Hey i dont think pills offer any protection from AIDS though they can protect from pregnancy Confused

LOLYes. Thanks for that correction. Actually one says things like *Contraception and pills* so frequently on social issues that it has become a habit. I will edit it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zorrro

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Joined: 18 May 2012

Posts: 2715

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehanism

Originally posted by Aya.

I've given you evidence which you have clearly chosen to ignore, because you didn't like the it ! The people of Lot in the town of Sodom in Palestine is not a made up thing . It did happen, there is proof, 4/5th of the world knows about it, but if you were born yesterday & don't know anything about history, then that's completely a different story ! You & I can keep on debating til we reach up to 50 pgs. I have no problem at all ! Big smile

LOLLOL
If you choose to believe in a silly myth as fact and then call it evidence, I am afraid I can do no more than laugh at this travesty. 4/5 th of the world doesn't KNOW about it; nearly 3/5th of the world [i.e., the followers of Abrahamic religions] may BELIEVE it, since this myth is found in Abrahamic texts, just as they believe in creation in 6 days, Adam and Eve, Noah's flood, virgin birth, crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus etc etc. But that doesn't make them historical facts - they remain myths irrespective of how many believe in them. There is difference between knowing and believing. Such myths are found in every religious cannon but to establish something as historical fact, one needs something more than faith - and that is evidence. Provide us that evidence - from independent archaeological, historical and scientific sources. And don't go for circular reasoning or begging the question.



aaah...I am enjoying this one. I wish old hats like RTH, BTV etc were here.

No, it's not a myth .
You'd like to believe it is, just to satisfy yourself .
You can lie to others, but you can't lie to yourself .
There is proof about Adam & Eve, Noah's flood, virgin birth, etc. but obviously what do you expect from someone who doesn't believe in anything ? You're a NIHILISM ! You seriously are suffering from some kind of mental condition to deny every bit of reason that comes your way ! To believe, to know, one needs to have faith, which obviously you don't have ! I don't have doubts in my mind like you ! 

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Joined: 18 May 2012

Posts: 2715

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart

Originally posted by Aya.

Originally posted by Heart

HIV AIDS might have been detected in homosexuals in large numbers, but it has been detected in heterosexuals as well. Does not prove anything. And that does not prove why homosexuality is "unnatural" or "sinful" 
I'm absolutely disgusted that you think that way and I'm sorry, sorry that you have witness such brutality and you're completely okay with it. But the point is homosexuality and not your friends life, or not guy who got 4 girls pregnant or not some guy who has 4 wives and they all are in they are all living in their lala land. Stick to the topic! 
If you believe in god, good for you, may you go to heaven, but please stick to the topic while you're on earth! 
Secondly, you say that we have no proof for why homosexuality is not correct but you've just been ignoring the proofs we both have put it up. I am not going to bang my head against the wall and explain you anything again.
And do not say you have proved your point, because anyone who reads the post will know that clearly you have not. You're just blabbering about something weird and it is frustrating me. At one point you even got personal but I did not report it. So there it is, I have proved you my point and I am going to stand by it. 

It's enough proof that you've admitted it that it does cause AIDS/HIV ! In happens in heteros because of adultery ! But if they were to stick with one person instead of jumping like a rabbit to another person every month/week, then it wouldn't happen ! Oh I am sticking to the topic, but you see when you debate, you're bound to move on & talk about something else, which leads us to a conclusion !
Yes, you do not whatsoever have any dam proof ! Telling me it's love, people have accepted it, it's safe, isn't proof enough, because right now you've just said that it DOES cause AIDS/HIV in LARGE numbers ! So, basically it isn't SAFE
People have accepted it ? I'm sorry who are those people ? You & your so called gay supporters ?
The ONLY places where gay "marriage" is approved are in Canada, Argentina, South Africa, Spain, Iceland, Norway, & Sweden . Holy crap ! Sounds like a lot of people/countries have accepted it ! Right ? So yea, next time don't say the WHOLE universe has accepted it ! There goes your so called little "proof !" I'm not blabbering something weird ! I'm talking common sense here ! You're talking nonsense ! I've given you evidence which you have clearly chosen to ignore, because you didn't like the it ! The people of Lot in the town of Sodom in Palestine is not a made up thing . It did happen, there is proof, 4/5th of the world knows about it, but if you were born yesterday & don't know anything about history, then that's completely a different story ! You & I can keep on debating til we reach up to 50 pgs. I have no problem at all ! Big smile

If you understand english, I said "might". You can google the meaning if you want. Do you really believe homosexuality causes HIV AIDS? ROFL. Talking about personal stuff does not make you lead to a conclusion, it just makes you beat around the bush. If you want to talk about it, there are so many threads on polygamy in the forum why don't you just go and comment there? 
Yeah, you just reminded me, you said you had given me 100s of reason why homosexuality is wrong. I told you that you just gave me two (go and check the page), I am still waiting for the other 98 reasons. I gave you 4-5 with links and solid proof, so do not act blind and stupid and go back and read it before you say anything. 
If that is the case then you just called all the debaters who supported homosexuality gay. Wow, way to go getting personal, delusional and blind! 
Wanna talk about the countries that have accepted it?
Wow, delusional and dramatic! Looks like this thread is going to have way more than 50 pages! :P 

Ahh, now you're going to try to deny that ? Way to go ! 
Even if you did say might . It still means 50% chance !
Giving me sad love stories about gays who were bullied just because they were gay isn't proof !
You don't need to give me the link, since I've already mentioned where gay marriage is accepted . 
Hmm...about 6 countries ! Yupp, not enough !
So, obviously you're the blind one here ! 

Rehanism

IF-Dazzler

Rehanism

Joined: 07 August 2010

Posts: 3458

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aya.


No, it's not a myth .
You'd like to believe it is, just to satisfy yourself .
You can lie to others, but you can't lie to yourself .
There is proof about Adam & Eve, Noah's flood, virgin birth, etc. but obviously what do you expect from someone who doesn't believe in anything ? You're a NIHILISM ! You seriously are suffering from some kind of mental condition to deny every bit of reason that comes your way ! To believe, to know, one needs to have faith, which obviously you don't have ! I don't have doubts in my mind like you ! 

LOL
As expected..**I am right because I am always right**...I have been observing one thing - every time you claim that "there is proof", "there is evidence", "I have given 100s of evidences" bla bla bla...but till now you haven't actually cited even a single proof or evidence for ANYTHING at all.
Silly




Edited by Rehanism - 22 July 2012 at 2:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heart

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Joined: 18 May 2012

Posts: 2715

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart

Originally posted by Aya.

Originally posted by Heart

HIV AIDS might have been detected in homosexuals in large numbers, but it has been detected in heterosexuals as well. Does not prove anything. And that does not prove why homosexuality is "unnatural" or "sinful" 
I'm absolutely disgusted that you think that way and I'm sorry, sorry that you have witness such brutality and you're completely okay with it. But the point is homosexuality and not your friends life, or not guy who got 4 girls pregnant or not some guy who has 4 wives and they all are in they are all living in their lala land. Stick to the topic! 
If you believe in god, good for you, may you go to heaven, but please stick to the topic while you're on earth! 
Secondly, you say that we have no proof for why homosexuality is not correct but you've just been ignoring the proofs we both have put it up. I am not going to bang my head against the wall and explain you anything again.
And do not say you have proved your point, because anyone who reads the post will know that clearly you have not. You're just blabbering about something weird and it is frustrating me. At one point you even got personal but I did not report it. So there it is, I have proved you my point and I am going to stand by it. 

It's enough proof that you've admitted it that it does cause AIDS/HIV ! In happens in heteros because of adultery ! But if they were to stick with one person instead of jumping like a rabbit to another person every month/week, then it wouldn't happen ! Oh I am sticking to the topic, but you see when you debate, you're bound to move on & talk about something else, which leads us to a conclusion !
Yes, you do not whatsoever have any dam proof ! Telling me it's love, people have accepted it, it's safe, isn't proof enough, because right now you've just said that it DOES cause AIDS/HIV in LARGE numbers ! So, basically it isn't SAFE
People have accepted it ? I'm sorry who are those people ? You & your so called gay supporters ?
The ONLY places where gay "marriage" is approved are in Canada, Argentina, South Africa, Spain, Iceland, Norway, & Sweden . Holy crap ! Sounds like a lot of people/countries have accepted it ! Right ? So yea, next time don't say the WHOLE universe has accepted it ! There goes your so called little "proof !" I'm not blabbering something weird ! I'm talking common sense here ! You're talking nonsense ! I've given you evidence which you have clearly chosen to ignore, because you didn't like the it ! The people of Lot in the town of Sodom in Palestine is not a made up thing . It did happen, there is proof, 4/5th of the world knows about it, but if you were born yesterday & don't know anything about history, then that's completely a different story ! You & I can keep on debating til we reach up to 50 pgs. I have no problem at all ! Big smile

@red: Wow, for a person who is fine with polygamy aren't you contradicting your statement? Are you confused? Make up your mind first and then we'll debate! 

Have you any idea what adultery is or what it means ? Doing crap behind ones back ! where as polygamy the wives are AWARE of it & are OK with it ! Being MARRIED with more than one woman WITH the consent of your wife/wives is much better than getting a girlfriend every week/month. It's common sense really. When you are married to someone, you are giving them your name, taking care of them, taking care of your kids. It is 10 times better than getting a girlfriend, getting them pregnant, and leaving them. Because of that, a child grows up without knowing who the hell his father is. Why do you think the divorce rate in America is so high ? But wait ! they don't even get married before going into a sexual relationship. They don't have what you call a decent life and a decent relationship. It's all about pleasure in the name of freedom and love. A man is allowed four wives ONLY if he can full the conditions of treating each fairly and providing each with separate housing etc. Unlike your so called "love" with a girlfriend/boyfriend, polygamy is not associated with mere satisfaction of pleasure. It is rather associated with compassion towards widows and orphan girls. There is definitely no doubt that the second, third, or even fourth wife that is legally married and treated kindly is better off than a mistress without any legal rights or ex-permanence ! But I can totally understand why you're so against it ! Wink
 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
The Cyber Culture Discussion/Debate

2

return_to_hades 15 1396 01 July 2010 at 4:39pm
By the_Naked_face
Debate Contest (COMPLETED)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33

return_to_hades 256 12291 28 June 2010 at 8:13am
By return_to_hades
Debate Contest Winners

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

return_to_hades 149 8979 23 June 2010 at 9:41pm
By krystal_watz
Artificial life abroad Vs life in India?

2 3 4

raj5000 28 6223 10 July 2007 at 3:11pm
By Gauri_3
Home life or Hostel life

2

Swapna-Mobile 14 6432 06 February 2007 at 1:36am
By realitybites

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.