Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankithate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: guglu-baby

@freethinker: this entire convo boils down to 'a psychopath DOES NOT understand ANYTHING as s/he is a psycho'!
A person needs to have some basic knowledge, conscience and will to understand even a simple concept...let alone class 9th biology.

DUDE ,

You Cant Bash Anyone Here , Dun Pass PersonalComments Like SHE IS A PSYCHO .
Watch Your Words , If u dun agree ,  Say ur Opinion thats it !

its not compulsoey that othr person agree especially to ur point or not .!

So , Dunt Go in bashing !
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@freethinker: this entire convo boils down to 'a psychopath DOES NOT understand ANYTHING as s/he is a psycho'!
A person needs to have some basic knowledge, conscience and will to understand even a simple concept...let alone class 9th biology.

Yeah, if she is just going to deny scientific proof and call them imagination of scientists, I don't know what else could I tell her.
ethereal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankithate

[quote]DUDE ,[/quote]i'm a girl.

[quote] You Cant Bash Anyone Here [/quote]
i know and i didn't. You need to know the difference between bashing and constructive criticism.

[quote] Dun Pass PersonalComments Like SHE IS A PSYCHO.[/quote]
you need to get your eyes tested. I never use the word 'she' as it was not aimed at anyone particularly. I simply 'quoted' one of the lines that the person had typed in her comment(which you didn't bother to read before jumping in to preach here, i guess)...AND generalised it with a 's/he'.
[quote]
Watch Your Words , If u dun agree , Say ur Opinion thats it [/quote]and that's exactly what i have done...whatever i've posted is my OPINION on the entire convo.
[quote]its not compulsoey that othr person agree especially to ur point or not .![/quote]
i'm not forcing anyone to agree with me. But 'FACTS' DO NOT change with anyone's opinion or assumptions.

Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh, really ? Control a number of children ? A couple can have as many kids as they want ! You don't own the world . Keep dreaming ! The world is not going to turn homo ! There are more str8 people in this world than homos ! 

Ahh, what did I say ? Homos are abnormal ? How is that bad mouthing ? I do think they are abnormal . My opinion . What's the big deal ? Again, I'm paying for it . You seriously need to get that in your head . I don't care whether he was str8 or homo . We've never had a deal . He didn't say only homos can use it . It was for everyone . Therefore, every str8 person is paying for it ! Homos are paying for it too ! They are not getting it for free !

Yea, I'm getting excited not because I didn't know about these things, but because you said you can show me how to make water . Don't give me links . I didn't ask for that . You've given me a long essay with this this & that that, but the real question here is, CAN YOU PROVE IT LIVE ?!
I think God has given us enough water ! Lol !

"Facts" do change . I've seen it many times with scientists . 
I believe in science, but not in everything they say . Half of the stuff is made up, complicated, & "confusing ." If something makes sense to me, then I'll pick it up . I said I'm above medical science, because I am in a position to say that . Do you expect a medical assistant to be better than a doctor ? NO ! All of my family members are highly educated & they don't believe humans are animals, but that doesn't mean they need "basic knowledge" or they don't know sh!t ! Half of my cousins attended University of Oxford . One of them is a biochemist, a heart surgeon, gynecologist, engineer & so on (I have a big family) . You're going to say they need basic knowledge ? You're going to tell me I need basic knowledge ? Really ? My dad used to work for the United Nations . He doesn't believe humans are animals ! You're going to say he needs basic knowledge ? Really now ? You believe in the evolution . I don't ! Big deal ! If I told you I've seen an Angel just now, would you believe me ? NO ! So, how on earth do you expect me to prove it to you ? 

Yea, there's no hope left .

I'm not going to reply any further ! This discussion is going no where .

Will catch up with you on your other thread !

Peace .
Edited by Aya. - 11 years ago
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aya.

Oh, really ? Control a number of children ? A couple can have as many kids as they want ! You don't own the world . Keep dreaming ! The world is not going to turn homo ! There are more str8 people in this world than homos !

Yep that's what we followed and result is overpopulated India. But, now we understand that we don't have enough resources to sustain such a large population, so people are controlling. But don't worry, I don't expect you to understand that since you are having difficulty understanding even the basic fact that humans are animals.

Ahh, what did I say ? Homos are abnormal ? How is that bad mouthing ? I do think they are abnormal . My opinion . What's the big deal ? Again, I'm paying for it . You seriously need to get that in your head . I don't care whether he was str8 or homo . We've never had a deal . He didn't say only homos can use it . It was for everyone . Therefore, every str8 person is paying for it ! Homos are paying for it too ! They are not getting it for free !

Abnormal is not a very good term IMHO. And I was talking about principle. He has no problem with you using it. But the thing is, if I hate a person I keep away from his things, even if they are for sale. But, you hate and use. Understand?

Yea, I'm getting excited not because I didn't know about these things, but because you said you can show me how to make water . Don't give me links . I didn't ask for that . You've given me a long essay with this this & that that, but the real question here is, CAN YOU PROVE IT LIVE ?!

I think God has given us enough water ! Lol !

The link shows how it is done. I have shown you that it is possible. But, I don't have time or money, because fuel cells are expensive to build. If you are so interested, buy the materials required and come to me. I will show you. You can even get a TV channel booked and I will perform it on TV. And the question was not whether there is enough water, but was that you said water comes from God. Now, humans can make water. So, are human God?

"Facts" do change . I've seen it many times with scientists . 

And that's the beauty of science. Theories change if someone disproves it and a better one is adopted. But, the religion never provides proof nor accepts it is wrong. Now, that's stupidity.

I believe in science, but not in everything they say . Half of the stuff is made up, complicated, & "confusing ." If something makes sense to me, then I'll pick it up . I said I'm above medical science, because I am in a position to say that . 

None of the stuff is made up. There is proof.

All of my family members are highly educated & they don't believe humans are animals, but that doesn't mean they need "basic knowledge" or they don't know sh!t ! Half of my cousins attended University of Oxford . One of them is a biochemist, a heart surgeon, gynecologist, engineer & so on (I have a big family) . You're going to say they need basic knowledge ? You're going to tell me I need basic knowledge ? Really ? My dad used to work for the United Nations . He doesn't believe humans are animals ! You're going to say he needs basic knowledge ? Really now ?

I wouldn't call them highly educated if they don't know that humans are animals. And yes, that does mean they need "basic" knowledge. I don't care if he is a <insert any degree here> or he attended <insert any university here>, if he doesn't know that humans are animals I will tell him he needs basic knowledge. Yep, I will tell the same to your dad too. If I get a Ph.D. in maths from a great university and then start saying I believe 2+2=5, just because I am a Ph.D. it will not make it true. It will make me look even stupider because given the degrees I have, I should know better. Same applies to all your "highly educated" family.

You believe in the evolution . I don't ! Big deal ! If I told you I've seen an Angel just now, would you believe me ? NO ! So, how on earth do you expect me to prove it to you ? 

Again, just because you don't believe it doesn't make it false. And yeah, I will ask for a simple proof, call the angel so that I can also see her. See, how simple is that!

Yea, there's no hope left .

Yep, good to see that you agree

Edited by Freethinker112 - 11 years ago
Freethinker112 thumbnail

"Never argue with a fool. First, they'll drag you down to their level & then beat you with experience." ðŸ¤£

*sigh*

Sad, you couldn't even bring me down to your level. ðŸ˜Ž
ethereal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Freethinker112

Sad, you couldn't even bring me down to your level.😎

LOLZZz...the words of wisdom in bold...i was about to write the same in the comment that got so frowned upon by @ankithate...
Ps: ever seen a burglar who asks you to keep your doors locked , while 'rolling on the floor laughing'?!
Freethinker112 thumbnail

Ps: ever seen a burglar who asks you to keep your doors locked , while 'rolling on the floor laughing'?!

There is always a first time!
Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

"Never argue with a fool. First, they'll drag you down to their level & then beat you with experience." ðŸ¤£

*sigh*

Oh the irony ðŸ¤£
Freethinker112 thumbnail

I wasn't really trying to bring you to my level !😆

Better still, you gave me a warning before trying. Thanks! ðŸ˜›