IPPKND: The Treasure Hunt of Love - ArHi One Shot

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MysticalRealm

IF-Dazzler

MysticalRealm

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

The Treasure Hunt of Love

She entered the room silently, praying that she could have some peace. This was the only room in the whole school where she could come and sort her thoughts out. She gently sat down on the sofa and pulled out her iPod. She couldn't emphasize how important this piece of technology was for her. It took her away from the harsh reality and summoned her to her world of Bollywood music. In a whitewashed country with whitewashed people, she was one exceptionally complete desi. As she inserted her headphones, she hummed along her current favourite song. It spoke so much about her personality. The same calm serene voice, and the same desperation to find the one. She was never the kind to marvel over guys who slightly looked better than others in school. High school may be the best time of people's lives, if you are popular; otherwise it is a hard phase. For the ones who get made fun of every second of their lives hate this time. Thank god for her, she was one of those people who don't get noticed much. She is the type of person where she attends class, copies notes, eats lunch with her selected friends and goes home. When she thought of friends, her mind wandered off the one very special one, meaning khaas, and every time she thought of khaas her Bollywood freak mind would wander off the ethereal beauty she liked to call Shahid Kapoor. She shook her head and went back to him, her best friend; the friend that adored her for who she was, the friend that shared the same passion for Bollywood.

She exited the room lost in his thoughts as she made to her locker. Opening the simple combo of 11 20 11 she pulled her Science textbook out. Science was also one of her passions. Her passion for Biology was not hidden, she wouldn't fail to impress on any evaluation and/or presentations. As she walked to class, he pulled her by the waist making her laugh like him.

He always knew that there was something special about this girl. The one time he laid eyes on her timid ones in Grade Nine second semester, he knew that she was a special one. He was originally the person that couldn't give a damn about anyone else's feelings, but she needed to be cherished. It took a lot for them to be friends, his annoying behaviour only irked her, but when they chatted on Facebook, he was a whole different person. At first she thought he was just ashamed of being associated with her, but she soon realized it was her that was always awkward around him. She was the one that always felt like he was going to prance on her like a wild cat, and so she eased up a bit. He began spending more time with her, and soon enough his life revolved around her. They would talk to each other from every possible way of communication. Their favourite way was their phones.  She loved hearing his voice when he teased her about her meekness, and he loved hearing her slow gentle breathing. He also knew she was a bit slow when it came to jokes.  He admired her long naturally brown – golden hair and her big bold eyes. He couldn't help but tell her how much he loved her eyes, they expressed more than she ever had to him.

As they walked to class, his ex –friends passed rude remarks about their 'friendship' but she always told him to leave them alone. She believed that if he truly was her friend he wouldn't be bothered about their comments. She was wrong, the only reason he was bothered was because they had an eye for her. She was a sexy girl, and he wouldn't lie about it. He just knew that they had bad intentions. He held her closer as she hugged her textbook closer to her chest. He dropped her off to class and he went to fulfill his plan. He was going to make this lunch the best lunch of her life.

He met Jillian and Rahul at the storage room and they hustled and bustled to get everything set for her.

After a long boring period of Physics, she opened he locker and dumped her books in, just as she was about to close it, she saw the small red rose sitting in the middle of her novel with a small sticky attached. She was pleasantly surprised and she anxiously read the note.

I am waiting for you by the music department.

- A

She rushed there only to see another rose and a note.

Ho gaya hai mujhko toh pyaar sajni, meet me at your French room.

-A

As soon as she went she came she held another note in her hand.

Now, I know you are becoming besabar, but have patience jaani. I am waiting for you at the nearest staircase.

-A

She hurriedly went there to see Jillian holding another rose with a note. She looked up to her as if looking for answers, but she had disappeared.

Tumhaari yeh aanken jab badi hoti hai na, tab mera dil zor se dhak – dhak karta hai. I love your eyes. Meet me near the cafeteria.

-A

Now, she had no doubt as to whom this was. She silently wished she was one hundred percent correct.

She rushed to the cafeteria, and saw another rose with a letter.

I am outside.

-A

She rushed out anxious only to see her friends holding up large posters saying 'Will You Love Me Like I do?'

Her eyes desperately searched for his hazel ones as she wanted to engulf him in her embrace. This guy had become her life. She was late to realize, just like her lateness in her jokes. A single tear slipped from her eyes, as he appeared and sucked it away from her cheek.

She looked at him with teary and soft eyes as he held his arms open for her. She stepped him allowing her thin frame to mould with his somewhat muscular body. He held her close, wanted to seep in as much as he could from this moment. He was relieved that she took this in the correct sense. He was initially worried that she would be offended, but his feelings for her strengthened his query. 

She pushed herself more into him, trying to get more of his warmth. It was November and it was cold in Canada. He silently chuckled and he pulled her in school. Everyone looked at them as if they were crazy, but he couldn't care less. His life was hers, as hers was his.

Arnav Singh Raizada had gotten his Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Heyya Everybody... this is my second attempt at ArHi, and this is also a true story...

Jinszy

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkip123laila889sampriyasonson126kashevSmiley1279nIhArIkAsruthirishiayesha786xxxdarkblossom900jessjazzimmayurfanbatgirl67aroosheeccuteaangelSavyDobrevAngelfreak_96nazibahashred12chavvi16

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPPKND: The Treasure Hunt of Love - ArHi One Shot" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

immayurfan

Goldie

immayurfan

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
I loved it to the core
It was beautiful
Please add me to your pm list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticalRealm

sweetie_angel

IF-Rockerz

sweetie_angel

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
sweet one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticalRealm

nazibah

IF-Dazzler

nazibah

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
That is one of the cutest things I have read!!! Who ever did this in real life a girl she is really lucky to have a guy like him!

SavyDobrev

Goldie

SavyDobrev

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
epppss this was sweet, cute and adorable. totally pictured it all in my head <3 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top