Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

let say you were malika what will u do??

nasshuu Senior Member
nasshuu
nasshuu

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

hi guys.. u know what it is difficult to break a friendship especially love. i'm so sad to malika. armaan is his first love. from child hood. malika love armaan very much. and from the show beginining we never saw malika cheaiting with armaan even one day. she is trusted women in love.  we saw at the first armaan love malika too. she was her first lover. and they used to love each other. untill they plan to be husband and wife.

armaan doesnt care about jessi. because he dont love love for that time.

let imagine  if malika where you guys she spend a lot of year for armaan and wait for marriage and finally armaan dump malika and say that he love some one else what the hell!!!!!!!!

what do u do if you are malika!!! its pain and pain. i feel so sad to her.

you know what if i am malika i cant control my self may be i have a big fight with jessi and then armaan. (the fight who have nandu and armaan )

so pls guys give me a break!! let malika fulfil her dream. to marry armaan. her first man

and let jessi  to marry her first love too (dont say armaan because armaan doesnt love jessi for the first it was malika)

let give jessi break and have a love on first site too imean the one who love her in deeply and jessi love him deeply.  (not purab) beacuse purab love jessi but jessi dont love him. but if he is starting to love her its is aokayy. they beter stay together.

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

If I were Mallika I will let Armaan free. I dont want to marry someone who doesnt love me. It will be so unfair to me knowing my husband loves somebody else!! I dont want to marry a person who is head over heals over another person.

With the current storyline Armaan truly loves Jassi and Mallika is aware of it. Mallika and Armaan can never be happy together. I have no clue why some people are insisting that Mallika should marry Armaan. Armaan never loved Mallika to begin with. It was always onesided love.

Marriages are never successful or complete if love is one sided.

Suzanna Newbie
Suzanna
Suzanna

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
I agree with U about what U said about Mallika... It's totally true... what Armaan did to her and Jassi is very wrong... He has been using them both... But I don't agree with U that Jassi should have Armaan... because even though he is jassi's first love.... Jassi isn't Armaan's first love.. I don't think the character Armaan even knows what Love is.... He is very selfish... and I don't think love can be selfish... right?! Jassi agreed to marry PurabSmile... he didn't pressure her into it... But Purab always loved her and has been a perfect gentlemen...He is still in love with her...  So no offense to Apurva fan's (I know he's goodlooking.... but his character isn't!)Ouch  

Edited by Suzanna - 11 March 2005 at 11:21pm
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
if i was mallika i would let armaan free....i wouldnt want to waste my life and love for a man who does not care about me...
hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
i think, Mallika just wants to get married and keep Arman closer and wants to show that look she has Arman. i kinda feel that. else i dont like her, always she is so high, never being romantic. but Arman deserves somebody like that. Afterall Arman had played with Jassi and Mallika. Actually im enjoying the situation Arman is in right now. if im mallika i will not get marry to such a guy. i would set him free and let go.Smile
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

Jassi isn't Armaan's first love.. I don't think the character Armaan even knows what Love is.... He is very selfish... and I don't think love can be selfish... right?!

After watching episodes for last months  Armaan is hoplessly, deeply in love with Jassi. I also saw the telepathic connection they have these days.

Purab loves.. loved Jassi but still did the gentleman act of dumping Jassi when a lousy letter. He knew Jassi loved Armaan why before the engagement. If his cowardly act is forgivable, then Jassi should forgive Armaan too. Armaan has and is paying for what he did in blood and Jassi has taken revenge on him. But the gentleman gets away with nothing???

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
I wud have killed Armaan Angry If he is not mine then NOBODY'S
kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
If I was Mallika, I would  let Armaan go to Jassi. I would not have wanted to spend a lifetime with a man who so much loves another woman.

Go to top