Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.UroojMs-PakOs.

Goldie

.UroojMs-PakOs.

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
heey guyz i saw in this forum we haave noo moderator and that many people make comparison topic Cry.
 We must have quickly a moderator guuyz if  you agree with me click on the like button & doo comment  Big smile
& i haave make a comparaison topic noow i noow it's noot good too compair Smile

Edited by Miss_Urooj - 21 November 2011 at 4:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saeraSarunArhi4EverSK1991.dream-catcher.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "heey guyz(imp)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saera

Groupbie

saera

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
good post & you're right

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
i agree with the mod part but i think if you take the comparison topics in good nature, its all good.. i simply ignore them cuz i want hhl to be a peaceful forum. for right now hell has not broken loose n if we keep ignoring those types of topics, it won't in the future either.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pratsyIAmBadGirl

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
so  somebody enlight me  who made this comparison  topic 

darling  and i know  why u saying  that many ppl make comparison topic now coz of this 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1963349  where  ur raghav is with less votes ROFL ROFL  

first we have to stop then only others will stop  u didnot said it before coz raghav and sia is leading there if arjun and sia were leading  kyaa bholegai tabb Confused 

come on darling dont make this mistake again ...  

i think shruthi di is dng good job  ..they will appoint us new tabb takk wait karo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pratsyIAmBadGirlSaranghae

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
yami... second waley me question hi clear nahi he Stern Smile ROFL

but i really agree that there shud be a moderator on the forum.. hey i wanna join HHL I-F dev team Geek

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.UroojMs-PakOs.IAmBadGirl

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

yami... second waley me question hi clear nahi he Stern Smile ROFL

but i really agree that there shud be a moderator on the forum.. hey i wanna join HHL I-F dev team Geek

lolzzz even i didnot liked tht question Disapprove she didnot include vish ROFL 

hey awesome but uskhey liyaaa  u have to submit the form

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

so  somebody enlight me  who made this comparison  topic 

darling  and i know  why u saying  that many ppl make comparison topic now coz of this 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1963349  where  ur raghav is with less votes ROFL ROFL 

really?? hehhehehe 

first we have to stop then only others will stop  u didnot said it before coz raghav and sia is leading there if arjun and sia were leading  kyaa bholegai tabb Confused 

come on darling dont make this mistake again ...  

i think shruthi di is dng good job  ..they will appoint us new tabb takk wait karo

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
bt yami m not being able to c join if development team wala option in dis forum,.!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.