Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Suhasini is the most irritating person than Malika (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Zaya4ever

IF-Dazzler

Zaya4ever

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Suhasini is getting under Mallika's skin causing Mallika to react and go negative. But I am liking it coz the story is moving forwardClap Last week Mallika's dhamki and the counterattack from Nidhi was just awesome. Bring it on...Big smile

Agree with you.. I am also happy that story is moving... 2 phool ... 1 bhavara...Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suhasini is the most irritating person than Malika (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zaya4ever

IF-Dazzler

Zaya4ever

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

Join the gang Purva...I agree with u 100%...Every time she comes on screen I feel like getting into the TV and slapping her and telling her to mind her own business and let Mallu fight her own battles.

So true whenever she comes I also feel like slapping my pcLOL

frenz4u

IF-Dazzler

frenz4u

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
So true. . . I agree !
Even I dnt like her litle bit of scenes. Suhasini is the one who is actually poisoning Mallika against Nidhi . . . .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zaya4ever

Zaya4ever

IF-Dazzler

Zaya4ever

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Dialogues of the day!LOL
Suhasi to Dr. Mallika... "Meine psychology me MA kiya hai".. no doubt.. and no wonder.. isliye aap etaki sar firi baatein karati ho...AngryLOL

I liked the Dr. Mallika's reply to her..

"Toast jal jaaye to dubara ban jata hai par dil jal gaya to nahi.. " ... he he..
wah wah...LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.