Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Suhasini is the most irritating person than Malika (Page 4)

Zaya4ever IF-Dazzler
Zaya4ever
Zaya4ever

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Suhasini is getting under Mallika's skin causing Mallika to react and go negative. But I am liking it coz the story is moving forwardClap Last week Mallika's dhamki and the counterattack from Nidhi was just awesome. Bring it on...Big smile

Agree with you.. I am also happy that story is moving... 2 phool ... 1 bhavara...Tongue
Zaya4ever IF-Dazzler
Zaya4ever
Zaya4ever

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

Join the gang Purva...I agree with u 100%...Every time she comes on screen I feel like getting into the TV and slapping her and telling her to mind her own business and let Mallu fight her own battles.

So true whenever she comes I also feel like slapping my pcLOL
frenz4u IF-Dazzler
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
So true. . . I agree !
Even I dnt like her litle bit of scenes. Suhasini is the one who is actually poisoning Mallika against Nidhi . . . .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zaya4ever

Zaya4ever IF-Dazzler
Zaya4ever
Zaya4ever

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Dialogues of the day!LOL
Suhasi to Dr. Mallika... "Meine psychology me MA kiya hai".. no doubt.. and no wonder.. isliye aap etaki sar firi baatein karati ho...AngryLOL

I liked the Dr. Mallika's reply to her..

"Toast jal jaaye to dubara ban jata hai par dil jal gaya to nahi.. " ... he he..
wah wah...LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index