Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Suhasini is the most irritating person than Malika (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Join the gang Purva...I agree with u 100%...Every time she comes on screen I feel like getting into the TV and slapping her and telling her to mind her own business and let Mallu fight her own battles.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zaya4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suhasini is the most irritating person than Malika (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rumi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rumi-

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Agreed dear...she is the one who is turning Mallika to a vamp...Dead how long anyone can be able to ignore others if he/she continuosly eats her head saying those bak bak...Ouch

Zaya4ever

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
firstly good to have a silent member opening to us all finally
plz stay active
and now coming to topic
u r 100 percent right
suhasini is just damn
ek vamp kam thi jo ek aur bhej di wo bhi mallika ki guru
she is very clever
and also very very vampy more than mallika
i just can't tolerate her

Zaya4ever

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

Hi Friends,

I am silent reader of this discussion forum but I watch this show regularly without missing episodes.. because two leads who are my favourite actors as well as the story too...Big smile

Anyways... Now a days I found this Suhasini is more irritating person that Dr. Mallika in the show..
Dr. Mallika has at least some reason. after all she is waiting for Dr. Ashutosh since decade.. she wont leave him so easily to any other woman... But this Suhasini, even though her role is very small.. she goes into my nerves... so irritating... Angry(I know that lady has done good acting..) but whenever she comes and talks...gurrr. Angry
agree...
n dont be silent dear...do keep posting :)

Zaya4ever

--Sari--

IF-Rockerz

--Sari--

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Suhasini is getting under Mallika's skin causing Mallika to react and go negative. But I am liking it coz the story is moving forwardClap Last week Mallika's dhamki and the counterattack from Nidhi was just awesome. Bring it on...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniZaya4ever

Zaya4ever

IF-Dazzler

Zaya4ever

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by Princess2012

Originally posted by yanks28

I think she's in love with Ashu xD
She needs to take a number, theres a lot of people in line! Wink

including me Big smile Embarrassed but i think Nidhi's already got the edge on us all...Wink
me too waiting here LOLWink

Zaya4ever

IF-Dazzler

Zaya4ever

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by purva_j

Hi Friends,

I am silent reader of this discussion forum but I watch this show regularly without missing episodes.. because two leads who are my favourite actors as well as the story too...Big smile

Anyways... Now a days I found this Suhasini is more irritating person that Dr. Mallika in the show..
Dr. Mallika has at least some reason. after all she is waiting for Dr. Ashutosh since decade.. she wont leave him so easily to any other woman... But this Suhasini, even though her role is very small.. she goes into my nerves... so irritating... Angry(I know that lady has done good acting..) but whenever she comes and talks...gurrr. Angry
agree...
n dont be silent dear...do keep posting :)

Thank you ji Embarrassed Smile

shibz

Zaya4ever

IF-Dazzler

Zaya4ever

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashblore

Yes Suhasi is highly irritating & she is the one who is instigating Mallika by adding all mirch masala.
100 % true... 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.