Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Zaya4ever

IF-Dazzler

Zaya4ever

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
 Hi Friends,

I am silent reader of this discussion forum but I watch this show regularly without missing episodes.. because two leads who are my favourite actors as well as the story too...Big smile

Anyways... Now a days I found this Suhasini is more irritating person that Dr. Mallika in the show..
Dr. Mallika has at least some reason. after all she is waiting for Dr. Ashutosh since decade.. she wont leave him so easily to any other woman... But this Suhasini, even though her role is very small.. she goes into my nerves... so irritating... Angry(I know that lady has done good acting..) but whenever she comes and talks...gurrr. Angry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

krnaguwizardofozArmu4evafrenz4uKavya.SMehek25shibz-Rumi-yanks28Roopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suhasini is the most irritating person than Malika" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
So true.. Suhasi has the typical... archaic n orthodox mentality ...that has been plaguing our society since ages!!  

I loved Mallus replies to her earlier... about how what Suhasi says is dhakianoosi and that if society ppl have a problem.. Mallu will deal with it... dunno why she has taken the beda (responsibility) of Mallus marriage... m so sick of her lowly thots...!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zaya4ever

imdudehead

Goldie

imdudehead

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I agree, she is annoying. However her role is pretty justified. I mean I can see her character being a real person, she wants her husbands sister, finally married, as she is at an age where she should already have her own kids, I think if anyone was Maliaka's age and still single, they would be pestered to go get married. and Suhasini noticed Nidhi was trying to get close to Ashutosh, as she made it pretty obvious i am sure her husband noticed also... so yeah in her defense she's a justified character, but nonetheless annoying. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAni

Zaya4ever

IF-Dazzler

Zaya4ever

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Hey thanks Tanu for reply...Hug

Ya, I also don't understand why she has taken "Theka" of Dr. Mallika's marriage...Angry I also liked when Mallika gave her answer earlier about dealing with society ppl...but now looks like she is also getting influenced by her..

Armu4eva

Zaya4ever

IF-Dazzler

Zaya4ever

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by imdudehead

I agree, she is annoying. However her role is pretty justified. I mean I can see her character being a real person, she wants her husbands sister, finally married, as she is at an age where she should already have her own kids, I think if anyone was Maliaka's age and still single, they would be pestered to go get married. and Suhasini noticed Nidhi was trying to get close to Ashutosh, as she made it pretty obvious i am sure her husband noticed also... so yeah in her defense she's a justified character, but nonetheless annoying. 

For me more than her husbands sister getting married, she is behaving selfish for her parents.. She said to her husband that her parents and she has to listen to ppl because her SIL is not married..Angry
That too her approach is always wrong to convince her sister in law for marriage..
Jab bhi muh kholati hai bas zahar ugalati hai...

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
yes very true god knows why is she more interested getting mallika married to ashutosh.

Zaya4ever

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
I think she's in love with Ashu xD

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess2012Zaya4ever

Princess2012

Princess2012

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

I think she's in love with Ashu xD
She needs to take a number, theres a lot of people in line! Wink

Zaya4ever

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.