Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Rupali Ganguly was a spoil brat?

Divya Pal, TNN | Nov 21, 2011, 12.00AM IST
Rupali Ganguly

Actor Rupali Ganguly, who was recently in the city, told us that she thinks she gave her parents a troubled parenthood! "It wouldn't be fair to call myself a spoilt brat.

I was like the Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes comic strip. I would hit boys. When neighbours would complain to my mother, she would tell them, 'Arrey, meri beti toh ladkon ko maar rahi hai. Aap bhi apne bete ko marna sikhao'. I would put a wooden plank on skates and become Abdul of the movie "Shaan" and would ask my neighbours for money and they would look at me and say 'Kitna pyara bhikhari hai'."

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

wizardofozBublee013.Rupali.swethasyam08Roopal_ArDiSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI:Rupali was a spoil brat?" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
not spoiled.. shaiytaan or mischievous maybe but spoil is something else..lol (solely based on this--don't know much about rupali)

Edited by brainychild92 - 20 November 2011 at 1:50pm

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Bt In BB she was totally different nd used to cry..ConfusedLOL

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
oh i love rupali
thanks for sharing

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
rupali LOLSmile

Edited by fire_gun - 21 November 2011 at 7:34am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.