Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 13 February 2006 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Dear Friends,

Its Valentine Day tomorrow.  What are you planning to do for Valentine.  Mushy mushy movie with your sweetheart, or a candlelight dinner... a beautiful walk on the beach in moonlight, maybe even a long drive on the highway in a open convertible,  or will you just watch your same old routine TV show and then be off to bed!!!

Share your views with us.  Vote for your preferred choice of enjoying this day for lovers.  Tell us how you will spend the day, the evening and the night. 

You never know, you beloved may just be over your shoulder, peeking at the computer, looking for ideas and may surprise you with your Ideal Valentine.

So write in and share your views.

We have also sent out our Valentine Day Newsletter.  So please check in your Emails to see if you have received it.  For those who have not suscribed and yet want a preview of how the Newsletter is, have a look at our Valentine's Day Newsletter .

For those of you who havent subscribed to our Newsletter yet, please Subscribe immediately.

Share the news with your friends and family.  Be a part of the growing India Forums family. 

IF Newsletter Team

Edited by s.priya - 13 February 2006 at 2:44am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Valentine’s Day Newsletter" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Khizer~

IF-Dazzler

~Khizer~

Posted: 13 February 2006 at 12:50am | IP Logged

I would go watch a movie, then go to an exotic restaurant, and then have a nice long drive along the beach.

I think it would be very romantic.Embarrassed

I would also try to make them as happy as possible by any means on Valentine's day.

Regards,

Khizer

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 13 February 2006 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Friends, we made a small mistake in the newsletter. ELAS MOTW is Monika aka monika.goel, which is wrongly printed as Monika aka belle1989.

We apologise for our unintentional error.

alia

IF-Rockerz

alia

Posted: 13 February 2006 at 3:17am | IP Logged
i wud b spending the day with my beloved ONES... and also have a nice cozy family dinner in a nice chinese restaurant Smile

buttercup

IF-Veteran Member

buttercup

Posted: 13 February 2006 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for another great issue Clap Clap

Its awesome...!! Big smile

For me valentine wud be a day to spend to with all my loved pppl... chill .. share/care for each other... go out in the evening to have thai food...!!! Big smile Big smile Big smile

-Zeustina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 13 February 2006 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Spend it like any other ordinary day Smile
n have to attend an funeral Cry

sweet freedom

IF-Dazzler

sweet freedom

Posted: 13 February 2006 at 4:08am | IP Logged
awwwwwwww, well, i spend it like any other day tooEmbarrassed