Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK - another opportunity?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

DMGFan-2b-not2b

Goldie

DMGFan-2b-not2b

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

This is actually a part of my response to a comment on another post but someone did mention that it would be nice to read a post talking about the good in KTLK so I thought I would post it here...

While I am disappointed with the way the show has been shaping up so far, I actually like the point where they parted in the last episode and why I have hopes of this serial still…

Lalaland time is over – Nidhi's woken up to the fact that no matter how much he appreciates his alarm clock, at the end of the day he is still that "khadoos" strict doctor who takes and gives no quarters as far as his profession goes..

…and Ashutosh also realises that while he may allow her to intrude on his personal space, he needs to decide whether he can allow that in the professional space as well and whether his judgement of her personal charms should be allowed to cloud his professional one…

How they interact from here, has infinite interestig possibilities...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aimettiRenitaPrincess2012Armu4evajustpratiAbhiAnirtmsrabzonedgeRoopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KTLK - another opportunity?" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Hey ..thank u so much for the post...m glad u have made it! Hug

Yep.. one of the major concerns seeing Ashu's COOL attitude to Nidhis random n repeated visits.. was how he will deal with her at work... n wuld she overstay her welcome there as well...!! But m happy that he reacted like a true professional...(given his unflinching trust on Mallu) n queried Nidhi about the file.. while also giving her an opp to admit the mistake ...!! 

This is now a great field for the CVs to play on... coz on one hand they have shown AshNis personal interactions cross a lot of inhibitions.. n on the other.. on the professional front.. their interactions have to stay in the ambit of decorum..!! Lets wait n watch. .whats coming up.. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnijustpratirtms

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
great post
n ya i agree with u
i loved the fact that ashu is not mixing personal n professional life

NoComments

NoComments

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
All hopes shattered - to see the much needed subtlety and finnese on the show any more...Broken Heart

It has just become a TRP game for the CVs Ouch

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
The good in KTLK?

Mainly begins and ends with Mohnish Behl...lol...J/K

All my complaints aside, I do feel that the show in general is not AS OTT as most shows on TV are right now...I like how they are portraying Anjie as a friend to Nidhi...it's a natural friendship with all it's ups and downs...the Anjie-Ranganath track is being decently handled as well. I like the character of Nidhi's dad...his scenes are usually sweet.

Despite the fact that the love story is not being evolved with the subtlety that it needs, sometimes the AN scenes are sweet...like I liked the candlelight adrak chai making session...even the convo after the rain scene when they are drinking tea at the tea stall.

I just find myself confused about what is going on in the minds of the protagonists and sometimes they seem flippant.

And  yes it was an interesting turn of events to see Ashutosh differentiating his personal and professional life to that extent atleast...although it doesn't seem to extend to having his junior intern over every morning otherwiseLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 21 November 2011 at 12:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniKevaLadyMcbeth

NoComments

NoComments

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
The only character that has been portrayed flawlessly so far is Angie... Her friendship with Nidhi is natural, and her romantic track with Ranganath is very cute... I like Ranganath a lot as well...

I so much want to love MB as Ashutosh, but the sciptwriters do not help me do that.. He is the reason why I started watching the show regularly.. He is still the one why I still try to catch up with the show when I can... But the whole premise with which the story started is lost..

Agree that it is still not as OTT as the rest of the shows, but c'mon I did not want it to benchmark with any other show.. This was supposed to be different and way ahead of the league in creating an everlasting love-story.. Somewhere down the line, CVs lost this refreshing thought process! Sad!!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NoComments

Agree that it is still not as OTT as the rest of the shows, but c'mon I did not want it to benchmark with any other show.. This was supposed to be different and way ahead of the league in creating an everlasting love-story.. Somewhere down the line, CVs lost this refreshing thought process! Sad!!

LOL I agree with you but then most shows these days are not worth having expectations fromLOL...it ultimately comes down to a relative opinion...if something is relatively better than the rest of the trite stuff on TVLOL

I never expected this show to be path breaking in the first place...the promos hadn't impressed me to THAT extent either but yes I'd expected it to be better than what it ended up being...ah well.

ozone1

ozone1

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NoComments

i agree with u. it is not just the shows, it's also movies.. the days r gone when naseeruddin, shabana and shyam benegal came out with the product. it's more of  carp... srk,aditya and katrina is  ruling...
so either we have to pick the best of the  lot... or change our focus of entertainment
on something different....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.