navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well weekends are not good for SNS especially Gohem fans !!!! & Im no exception to it...I just become withdrawn & to get myself ready for the week, I decided to work on a OS 😉

Well I do not have a set scene ...so will use the last scene of friday to get the OS going...I hope I have got the emotions correct !!!!

Well Nani being nani was confused that Gopi was Jigar's wife, his inspiration to work hard in life & because of Koki, Ahem's bahu is out of the house. After Dhawal being accused of being Chor, Nani took off on Kokilla. Kokilla could not believe that her Gopi Vahu had done this. She calls out for Gopi & Gopi comes running to her...Kokilla gives her a piece of her mind & says she has fallen in her eyes & that she no more cares for Gopi. Gopi had tried hard to tell her that she did not tell nani anything. Kokilla does not listen & just walks away from there. Hetal also gives a sad look at Gopi & then walks away.

The men folk come in the evening. These days Ahem's eyes are on look out for only one person when he comes home. That is Gopi, but today she is no where around. He keeps looking for her but his mom comes with the tea. Nani comes down & everyone start to talk. She asks Jigar how did his day go by & then turn to Ahem & asks him. She says these days it must be difficult for you to come home. Ahem is suprised & taken back. Ahem looks at his mom & she seems to be withdrawn. He gets very concerned for his mom & thinks the current situation seems to be taking toll on her. He thinks to himself that I will do everything to see her happy. His eyes are still on lookout for Gopi...Hetal in the meantime comes & asks everyone to go change. Ahem goes to his room to find Gopi standing near the window & lost. He stops for few seconds & admires her. He about to enter into the room when his mom comes there & calls him. He turns around & at the same time Gopi turns around, his mom looks at him & says come to my room. His mom looks at Gopi & then turns her face in anger & goes away. Ahem turns to see Gopi & he sees there are tear marks on her face, he looks at her concerned & was about to go & talk to her when he hears his mom calling him. He is torn between both,  he wants to reach out to Gopi to understand what is troubling her & his mom needs him. He takes a few secs to decide what to do & then slowly turns & goes after his mom.

In the room, his mom is pacing up & down. He goes & asks her what happened? Kokilla tells him what all happened in the afternoon & how Gopi has fallen low. Ahem is taken back with the new revalation. She tells him that girl loves her family so much that she has no regard for the love (kokilla) has. She also tells how Gopi lied & tried to convince her that she did not tell nani even after nani telling that her bahu had told her about everything. He sees his mom being sad & gets very irritated at Gopi.

As he is walking to his room after telling his mom that everything will be alright, he is unable to believe that Gopi did this. He enters his room & sits down thinking about the situation. He keeps thinking about the situation, as much as he knows Gopi, he is sure that she will not do that. But his mom knows Gopi much better than he knows her & so...he is disturbed from his thoughts by Hetal calling him for dinner. He changes & goes down, he is restless. His mom sits next to him for dinner & Gopi starts serving everyone.  After dinner, everybody goes to their room...Ahem is in his room thinking about the situation...he is unable to concentrate on his work...His mom is worried...he is really confused on why would Gopi do this? Ahem is bought out of his thoughts by the sounds of bangles & payals...He looks up & sees Gopi entering into the room...he looks at her face & then realises that come what may Gopi will not lie & hurt his mother & his family. He comes to a conclusion that he will speak to nani to understand what happ exactly...

In the morning, he gets up & goes to meet Nani...he sees Gopi there giving glass of milk to nani... Both have a eye lock & he wishes  nani...he goes & sits there & asks nani how she is? In the meantime Gopi leaves the room, after hesitation he asks nani how did she get to know about bahu being thrown out of the home...nani says which bahu, I do not remember anything. He is worried now on what to do next. Just then Kokilla comes there, seeing Ahem in Nani's room she asks him what is he doing...he says nothing, I just came to see nani & is about to leave. Nani listens to this & says how will he feel when you have thrown his wife out...he is suprised & turns around & asks nani what. Nani says I understand that you are feeling low since your mother has thrown your wife out, but Ahem tries to interrupt her...but nani goes on saying, your wife came & cried & told me how your mom threw her out of the house. He sits down & tells nani that Gopi can never do such thing, his mom is looking at him when he says those words...in the mean time Nani says why will Gopi talk to her when she is at home. She says both your wife & her mother came & met me & brought me here to talk to Kokilla. Then as realisation sinks in he looks at his mother who also realises that nani is talking about Rashi. Then Kokilla comes near to Nani & says ma, it is not my vahu who told you, it is Hetal's Vahu...

Then Kokilla turns to Ahem & says he must be getting late lets go & do the pooja...Gopi vahu must be waiting for all of us !!!! After the pooja, everybody is about leave the temple when nani says Gopi why are you not doing tikka to your husband. Ahem & gopi look at each other & Kokilla says Gopi vahu do the tikka. Ahem bends down slightly so that it is easy for Gopi to do the tikka 😉. As Gopi is about to turn to do the tikka , nani calls Gopi & says UR Dhaani Jigar is here go & do the tikka. Everybody is shocked, Ahem is taken back & before anybody could say anything, he goes near to nani & stands next to Gopi & says Nani -- Gopi is my wife 😃!!!! Then nani remembers & says ha...ye tere Dhaani hai...Gopi do the tikka. Gopi does the tikka & everybody assemble for breakfast... Kokilla asks both Gopi & Ahem to stay back in the temple, she apologises to her for the misunderstanding & hugs her !!!! Ahem looks at this & smiles 😊 ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Thanks for the Amazing os navyab
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
i sooo want dis to happen tomo or day aftr
paroomeem thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
beautiful OS, i want the misunderstanding to be clarified soon
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely os , lets hope this is what will happen in the serial
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another nice OS but would have liked it more if Nani dear argued with Ahem more over gopi, making him more angry and jealous ðŸ˜†
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
An amazing OS!!!
I love how even though Ahem had doubts he knew his wife well enough to have faith in her. Also him taking an active role in trying to find out what happened was fabulous!!

Well done!!
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing os .hope to see sumthing like this in the serial too
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
A lovely OS navya, hope it happens in the serial too.
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Loved the OS,it was so sweet😃