Kutumb
Kutumb

kutumb story

Preity Groupbie
Preity
Preity

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
hi u guys!

i am currently watching the show kutumb which is a rerun that is on sony channel during the weekdays. can anybody tell me what happens at the end?Big smile i heard that gauri dies, and pratham gets another girl, but some1 told me that that is a different show so i am really confusedConfused by the way, right now i have seen upto the point where pratham accidently hits gauri's brother sheshan because pratham was drunk. so some1 plz tell me what happensBig smile

thanks alot!

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I didnt know that Gauri dies in the second part!!!Confused
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 11:39am | IP Logged
yeah--she dies in a car accident caused by her enemy (Shweta played by Mauli Gaungaly).  After the car accident, Shweta needs plastic surgery and she gets Gauri's face (b/c the doctors found a pic of Gauri in her purse so they thought it was her and reconstructed her fact to look like it).  In order to hide the fact that Gauri is dead from her father, Prathamb agrees to marry Shweta even though he hates her.  But it turns out, her father already knows she is dead.  Also, Shweta falls in love with Prathamb, but I don't think they stay married--instead they become good friends.
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
What was ending in first kutumb??? can anyonetell. I watched till gauri and Pratham file for divorce
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
I think Gauri and Pratham end up being in love with each other, but i'm not sure if t his was at the end.
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Anju...after they fall in love with each other they have a fight and file for divorce. I want to knowwhat happened after that
abhita Goldie
abhita
abhita

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

Well.. They try to get a divorce because Pratham blames Gauri for the baby's death and they have other misunderstandings as well. A guy called Rahul is fighting on behalf of Gauri. The guy who plays Abhi in Astitva is the one who plays rahul.  Meantime Gauri is pally with a friend whom she meets in a chat room and the login id of the other person is akela.  She goes to meet the guy... turns out itz pratham... he realises that he was speaking to gauri all the time. but doesn't let gauri know that. he realises that Rahul loves Gauri so asks Rahul to act as Akela and ask gauri to marry him.  Finally, Divorce dene ke waqt main they both realise that they can't live without each other. and get back together.

The serial ends with Yash and Hiten coming to the mittal house with their kids and asking about Pratham.... everybody's searching for pratham and gauri and then they show pratham and gauri sitting on a stair case and watching two kids, a girl and a boy playing.  Gauri shows the girl and says 'Iss ladki ko dekh rahe hain aap, main ise apni tarah banaongi' and then pratham says the same thing about the boy.  Then Pratham hugs gauri and says 'hum do hamare do', gauri stops him and says 'aha... hum do hamare teen'. and they both hug and the serial ends.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmreenBanoManso

Go to top