Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks everyone! Part 2 coming up
Edited by nayika - 12 years ago
Ended thumbnail
OMG!! this is the best!!! you sooo need to update this and put arnav out of his miserylolololol
xxx
WiseGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish you would continue, but it's just an OS, so... But I'm guessing she's pregnant? This was really good, Nayika! Hopefully you will listen to us and continue this... even just a little bit?
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nayika

Thanks everyone! Part 2 coming up

yeyyy waitin already
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
she is pregnant  right must have found out she is having a son poor arnav 
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Nayika!!...your Fan fictions and one shots are amazing...and like everyone else im thinking Khushi's pregnant 
monkeydog18 thumbnail
Yup she's pregnant. That's what salman khan said to rani in chori chori chupke chupke when he told her she's pregnant.
Part 2

Khushi saw the tears form in Arnav's eyes and her heart immediately melted. She ran forward to hold Arnav as he stumbled. 'Oh my god! I'm so sorry Arnav, please don't cry. I'm sorry! I was only joking!'

Arnav looked at Khushi in disbelief, 'Joking? You were... what? Khushi, what are you...?' Arnav's brain wasn't working anymore; he wasn't capable of comprehensive speech. She was joking? But that look... he'd seen the truth in her eyes. How could she have faked that look?

Khushi lead Arnav back to the bed and made him sit down before kneeling in front of him and wiped away his tears, 'I'm so sorry Arnav, it was stupid. I thought it would be funny, I didn't know you'd get so upset!'

Arnav blinked away the remaining tears in his eyes trying to make sense of what was happening. He took hold of her shoulders again, 'Funny? You didn't think I'd be upset? Khushi, don't lie to me. If you lo... If you... If there's someone else. Just tell me!'

Khushi felt her own eyes begin to well up as she lifted her hands to Arnav's face. 'Please Arnav, I promise there is nobody else. It's not like that. I love you. I could never love anyone else.' She sat up on her knees and kissed him, trying to pour every drop of her love into that kiss and show him that there would never be anybody else for her.

Arnav kissed her back like a desperate man. He'd kissed her this morning before leaving for work but anybody observing the intensity of the kiss would think that they were kissing for the first time after centuries of separation.

When they finally separated Arnav hugged Khushi, crushing her body to his finally allowing himself to feel relieved. Once he felt his heartbeat return to normal he pulled away from Khushi and looked at her angrily. 'Khushi, what are you doing? Why would you say something like that?!'

'I'm so sorry Arnav' she spoke as she stood up and sat beside him on the bed. 'It's just I was so excited to see you tonight and then you came in shouting at me and I got angry.'

'Excited to see me? And yet you couldn't find two minutes to speak to me on the phone? Where were you all day? I rang the house about 10 times and nobody knew where you'd gone.' He lifted his legs to lean back against the pillows pulling Khushi with him and putting his arms around her. He needed to be close to her, he needed to be touching her to reassure himself that she was his, she wasn't going anywhere, 'I was so worried.'

Khushi hugged Arnav's waist and rested her head on his chest. She'd been trying all day to think of how she would tell Arnav but none of the words seemed to fit. She had wanted this moment to be special and ordinary mundane words wouldn't do it justice.

'Khushi?' Arnav began to feel worried again by her silence as he remembered the look in her eyes. He pulled his head back to try and look at her face.

'Arnav I... I wasn't exactly lying before.' Arnav's hand on her arm stilled as she continued to speak. 'I did meet someone today. Someone very special, someone I love... Oh God how do I... I went to see Dr Sharma today.'

Arnav knew Dr Sharma, he was a woman in her late 50s and definitely beyond the realm of possibility of Khushi falling in love with. Arnav couldn't understand the thread of her conversation. 'Khushi? Dr Sharma? Are you ill? What's wrong? What do you mean? Who? You're not making any sense.'

Khushi pulled herself away from Arnav and sat up on the bed. She couldn't take Arnav's piercing gaze so she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. 'I'm pregnant.'

Khushi waited for over a minute before she cautiously opened one eye and then the other to see Arnav sitting with a look of shock on his face. She put a hand on his thigh and shook him, 'did you hear what I said?'

Arnav could only stare at Khushi for a while frozen with the impact of her news. When she shook his thigh he suddenly felt the feeling return to his arms and legs and he leapt over to hug Khushi even tighter than he had before. 'Pregnant? You're pregnant? We're going to have a baby?' He kissed her hair with every sentence. Khushi only nodded as she hugged Arnav back.

Arnav pulled back and kissed her hard on the lips, before hugging her again. 'Is this any way to tell somebody you're pregnant? First you almost give me a heart attack and then you just spring it on me like this?'

Khushi smiled in embarrassment, 'I'm sorry. I didn't want to tell you on the phone and I knew I wouldn't be able to keep it a secret, that's why I didn't answer your calls. And then when you came home you made me so angry.' She pouted then pulled back from the hug and hit Arnav on the shoulder, 'but how could you even think for one second that I would love someone else? Don't you know how much I love you even after all this time? There's only you! Nobody else... well there's our baby now as well but that's a different kind of love.'

Arnav smiled feeling his heart soar with happiness. Khushi was his, only his and now she had just given him the most amazing news ever.

Khushi smiled along with Arnav, feeling elated that she had been the one to bring that smile to his face when suddenly Arnav pushed Khushi down onto the bed. He pinned her down with his hands at her shoulders and one leg wedged between his own.

'Arnav! What are you doing?' Khushi shrieked as she tried to move away from him.

'Khushi, I'm really happy about the baby and all but you still have to be punished for scaring me so much before,' Afrnav murmured as he leant towards her.

'Punished?' She caught his meaning instantly, 'no, Arnav please it's practically the middle of the day.'

Arnav saw the glint in Khushi's eyes that were saying a very different thing to her mouth. He knew which response he preferred and so he shut her up the best way he knew how.

Khushi responded immediately, relaxing into the bed and using her hands to explore the familiar body of her husband.

Arnav pulled the pallu of Khushi's saree, lifting himself up slightly to fling it over so it was trailing over the side of the bed leaving Khushi's stomach bare.  He trailed kisses down her neck and used his teeth to undo one of the hooks on her blouse before he moved lower to her stomach. He placed a soft kiss above her bellybutton before he rested his head on her stomach lightly and used his hand to stroke the miraculous place where his baby would grow.

'I love you Khushi,' his voice was husky with emotion, 'thank you, thank you so much.'

Khushi put her hand under Arnav's chin and directed him slowly back to his previous position. 'You don't have to thank me Arnav, I should be thanking you. You've made me so happy and given me everything I could want. Except...'

Arnav furrowed his brow, how could there be anything lacking? He wouldn't let that happen. Whatever Khushi wanted, she should have, 'except?'

'Erm... my punishment?' Khushi bit her lower lip in anticipation as she began to unbutton Arnav's shirt.

Arnav widened his eyes in mock-horror. 'How could I be so remiss Mrs Raizada? I promised to fulfil all your wishes, so it is my duty as a good husband to fill this one also.' He smiled wickedly before bending his head to take her lips in his again as he undid the rest of the hooks on her blouse.

Hey everyone!

This was actually meant to be an OS but then I decided to split it into two parts just because I wanted to see how many of you would figure it out :D

Hope you liked Part 2 as well. This is sort of a prologue to my OS Pregnant Khushi and her Jalebi which I will eventually be turning into an FF/SS but it will be very very random updates kind of like this one.

Note: I retain sole ownership of all these works of fiction so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own on India Forums or anywhere else.

Send me a Buddy Request for future PMs and read all my other work at my INDEX. Edited by nayika - 12 years ago
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
yeyyy me first aftr long long tym

amazin part..we guessed right...yey...nd anthr yey for ur new ff...already waitin for it :) ;)

cute os loved it dear 

Edited by tina_1234 - 12 years ago
Ended thumbnail
wooo! i was jumping on my bed reading this. sooo cute and adorable. exactly how it should be on telly...when the time comes ;) lol
xxx