AdeelAmna's MoraPiya Discussion Thread - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
i hate how women are used to settle scores with the men😑
its going to be a sad drama, isnt it😭

Today's episode started great but ended so sad... It's a sick world:( Expected that to happen from the promos and the video of the title song but still... I hope Faisal stands by her now...

Today's episode was too sad and depressing! I mean i know this is reality.. It happens, girl's do have to pay the price, but ughh! Why, oh why?
The acting was awesome! <33 Adeel could have been a bit better when crying, but Amna was flawless!
I think Faisal's gonna feel guilty now, since he feels that its his fault..
And how it ends at "kya tum mera saath hoge?" foreshadows something.. Maybe Faisal might not support her later on probably cuz he wouldn't be able to cope up with it all..?
Ujala is most likely gonna be pregnant though.. The boy in the OST is probably her's..
Yesterday's episode was awesome
Started on a very happy cute note. I loved the teasing seesion πŸ˜† and both faisal and ujala looked adorable and then comes the sad part
I loved it's execution and amna's acting. She nailed it dude like I could feel her pain 😳 She was brilliant even adeel was good but I didn't like his crying πŸ˜• he could've been better in that scene by showing his pain frustration πŸ€” but I am happy with the way this show is unfolding. I ditched 3 of my shows for this episode πŸ˜†
Amna Sheikh was beyond mindblowing. She's sucha natural. She acted flawlessly..Definitely one of the best actresses in Pakistan today. 
Originally posted by meepha

i dont know if its HQ or not but u can chek
Thanks muneefa :D I will try to catch all the episodes today :D
Once again, a sad, depressing episode.

Amna Sheikh is sucha natural when it comes to crying. She does it so well onscreen. 

Faisal's coworker, whatever her name is..is SO darn annoying. She needs to stop talking to Faisal about work 24/7. I mean I get how that guy Ali's death had to be mentioned to Faisal..but couldn't you have waited the next day at least? She informs them the night of their wedding..and then talks to Faisal about Ali's death every time she sees him from that time onwards...& Faisal didn't seem all that supportive of Ujala earlier in this episode...I mean your wife just went through so much and you're going to seem more depressed than her? loll..