Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Thendral Promo for this Week

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3rselviThendralfanmala_15Hema_MvjayamshubbaPearl.ShemmoanithuSweetyGreenharith25Roshini1494

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Promo for the Week of Nov 21-25th" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Baki

IF-Sizzlerz

Baki

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
hating Tamil too much ya.
Hate the way CV has changed the character. But the show needs drama, right?
But Thulasi has to be strong as she has no other than Tamil! Hmm.. Poor Charu, when will she understand that she can't get Tamil?? (NEVER)
When will Tamil find out about Charu.
When will Charu's periappa step in?

Edited by Raha26 - 20 November 2011 at 10:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnanithuShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Thanks Tans for the Promo!Big smile

Promo looks weird. Charu is laughing means she made TA into a fool and he is fighting with Thuls. Let himAngry

Anand ku enna achu?? We need his scene ah??Dead Prabha meeting TPS, gooddSmile Hope its good and interesting.

Sudha is pushing Thuls away? Thats good too, yenna all this probs came from herAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnmala_15ThendralfanshubbaPearl.Nixkieanithu

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Thanks da Tanu for the promo upload!Big smile

Promo dominated with lot of side tracks! Anand, Sundari and Kalyani...Confused

But looks like Sudha's plan failed with getting TA to work in their shop, which is goodWink. But it looks like Thulz went to talk to TA about Sudha and I think she is getting nicely for that tooOuch. But anyways, Sudha's selfish plans will not create more rift between TA and T I think. Can't Sudha just talk instead of pushing that poor girl?? Sigh...Dead

Pei thinking she succeeded by ignoring TAConfused... TA is going to show more anger towards Thulasi for this...Dead

Sundari is not going to leave Bhuv that easily for calling her Pichakaari... Prabha's peace talk failed I think...lol

Kalyani into some trouble and think Mohan will come and save her...Confused

AnandAngry...grr... We have to see more Anand track every week? His track does not make any sense to the main track

Edited by Pearl27 - 20 November 2011 at 10:15am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanacornnGayashrimala_15vjayamshubbaShemmoNixkie

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Thanks da Tanu baby for the promo..

Seriously if Anand's scene are gg to come again and again same nilamai to anand too...i feel like throwing him like that chair...that too just to irritate us they are putting it in the begining...
Charu va kekarthuku Shammy is thereWink  Anand a yaaru keta ippo...Angry...When main plot line has many such things to be shown why this...Angry..Uff Kalyani and saviour who Mohan a...Confused...

Wow...T again in her Black and blue costume...they searched and took the same colour i guess which she wore before twist last year..Tongue...

Psycho with some plan ...and this is what Anna Jay specified last time and TA is gg to turn it down..Lets see...
Sudha, good only...let everyone get lost from T as of now and later from T and T...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnGayashrimala_15ThendralfanvjayamRishi87Pearl.ShemmoNixkieanithu

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Thanks a million for the promo Tanu. I was eagerly waiting for it. Why would Sudha be so angry?
Tulasi , come on, make some decisions. You have become every one's whipping boy. I will not be surprised if TA will tell her that he made a big mistake in marrying her instead of the golden goose Chaaru. Then when he comes to know she is B's daughter, he would even say, after all she is odd kaali's daughter. 
I don't know why Kalyani is getting bashed up.

Thendralfanacornnvjayamswash2shubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Thanks tanu for the promo--real fast upload...

think TA meeting pei this week...after that he says something to T..def sudha is angry because T is unable to convince TA to stay back from blr job...
prabha meeting tps scene-expected...good to see kalyani again...maybe mohan comes to save her...
anand also there as a filler...a mixed package surely...but something TA saying is shocking T...is he calling her to Blr?
let us see...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanacornnshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkieanithu

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Thanks for the promo Tanu!!

Like Pearl said, there seems to be a lot of other tracks this week.

Anand kicking chairs at a hall...??  What happened??
Sudha pushing Tulasi away...grrr...I think she is mad that TT will not be their slaves now.
Charu laughing...probably after Tamil leaves...
Kalyani with some guys...I have no idea what to say about that say...maybe Mohan will be back again.
TPS looks angry at Prabha...I hope this track goes forward..

And finally the short small TT scene with Tamil's angry expressions.  I think he is going to let out his anger again on Tulasi after seeing Charu.

acornnGayashrimala_15ThendralfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top