Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
man u read each and every book by lj smith and i tell uu u will go crazyy ... adam was my hero in secret circle ... and julian the antagonist in forbidden game ... will touch ur heart and for the firt time u l want the villain to win hahaha ... and man in dark visions we have someone similar to damon the bad boyyy do read them i l can bet u l love them

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If I liked These books... (Page 2)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love_iqbal_khan

IF-Rockerz

love_iqbal_khan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

man u read each and every book by lj smith and i tell uu u will go crazyy ... adam was my hero in secret circle ... and julian the antagonist in forbidden game ... will touch ur heart and for the firt time u l want the villain to win hahaha ... and man in dark visions we have someone similar to damon the bad boyyy do read them i l can bet u l love them

oh my gosh!!  You're making me want to read all the books by him RIGHT NOWLOLLOL  I have a few books on my desk, waitinggg for me to read them, I must add al the LJ smith books after those..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishwaryagayen

famzii05

IF-Rockerz

famzii05

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
hello. if you like reading twilight and house of night, you will love to read the VAMPIRE DIARIES! they are absolutely amazing...really nice...theres even a tv series, and they are good as well, but you have to read these books, quiet good.

love_iqbal_khan

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Er, I have read Twilight and I have nothing against it, but it depresses me so I won't recommend things like Twilight to anyone unless they like sadism and masochism. LOL

@Topic maker, you could read The Vampire Diaries, though if you liked Twilight. Oh, I recommended it. Stern Smile Then we also have this book by Nicholas Sparks called The Last Song. You could read Percy Jackson series too, can't vouch for them though - I am just about to get started with em. 

I have also read a lot from Jane Austen, she's an epic. So kinda, you could read Pride and Prejudice, Emma and probably Sense and Sensibility. They're all legendary romantic comedies of that time, wondrous work there! 

And lastly, can't leave without saying this - DO REREAD HARRY POTTER, EVERY CHANCE YOU GET!! Dancing

-Savage

theloupgaroux

Post Reply New Post

Go to top