Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

Discussion: Meaning of Valentines Day 4 U

Diva Goldie
Diva
Diva

Posted: 12 February 2006 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Hola Members,

With this fun lovely and romatic holiday around the corner all our sections are buzzing with the aura of love.  However, this holiday holds a special and unique meaning for all of us.  We all celebrate it differently with our loved ones.

So what does Valentines Day mean to you?  And how do you celebrate it?  Is it just another ordinary day?  Or does it mean telling those you love what they mean to you?  Is this day any different from other days in your life?  Ahem Ahem we are not asking for super personal responses here - just generally what is it importance of this holiday.  Is it overrated in your opinion?  Your thoughts, your opinions, its all about you - why not share with your friends here at IF....

From,
The Dev Team at IF

Edited by Luckiegrl - 12 February 2006 at 7:50pm

~*Desi*_*Gal*~ Goldie
~*Desi*_*Gal*~
~*Desi*_*Gal*~

Posted: 12 February 2006 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
excellent idea! i will surely post ina while. ill think first Wink
soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 12 February 2006 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Every day is to love...valentines day is just another day, like all others because you can't stop loving, and love only on one day! Valentines is not about having a boyfriend or not, but to use this special day to thank all whom you love, to do something special, which I don't think should be reserved for just one day, but, often times we forget to thank people we love for what they do for us, and take for granted!

Love is a treasure of the heart, everything may wash away like soil on beaches, through the translucent waters, but love does not, it is everlasting, through tough tides, it sails through every thunder storm, it rides the ways of life, and teaches us the glides of it! It is utter joy and peace to love, and to receive love...Love walks the time...and exceeds time...love is not one sided, to receive it's precious gift, you have to give love too...

And that's what makes valentines special for everyone...not for mere lovers, or husband and wives, but for all ages, every relation that you treasure and love, in every aspect, it is a day for those also...And that was my speech on valentines, and how I perceive it as, and how it is embedded in love, yet every day is as well!

Keep smiling because the sun is shining through your tears!

Love
Soni
vallanki IF-Rockerz
vallanki
vallanki

Posted: 12 February 2006 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
It is very special for me every year. Coz my husband pampers me a lot that day Embarrassed But this year he's away from home Confused I'm thinking of getting anybody new tho Tongue

Love is very precious feeling. We should keep it live always at our hearts. It gives soothing relief to our daily busy life. Love can be any form. Mom and children, dadand children, husband-wife,bro-sis, any kind.

Love makes us alive every moment lively.

Keep loving people around u and make ur self very special in everyone's heart.

Luv U all,
My beloved IFians,
Vijaya Embarrassed
marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 12 February 2006 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Valentines day is a day to tell someone that you really love them. It doesn't necessarily have to be your boyfriend or husband, it can be anyone you care about. Tell them that there importance in your life means something to you. it's a day to love, share, give, and have.

Mallika~
justchill Goldie
justchill
justchill

Posted: 12 February 2006 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
For me valentine day is just like another day, its just an ordianary day. It definetly not the only day to share love or express you love with the loved ones.Love is something that should be given and received throught out the life.
nightangel IF-Sizzlerz
nightangel
nightangel

Posted: 12 February 2006 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

well for me its so simple "hav fun & enjoy dh life..." Tongue

'coz its come once in a year!! so i spend most of time with my friendsWink

Pachu.P IF-Sizzlerz
Pachu.P
Pachu.P

Posted: 12 February 2006 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Valentine for me is a very special day. Its a day to accept your love, day to propose to your love, day to realise your love! I celebrate w/my cousin sister in AZ, we send each other flowers n cake. It is a special day for not only me, for everybody.

I'd be gr8 to celebrate Valentines w/your love, if you have one, n if u dont, then the people who you love n who matter to you.

Go to top