Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sushpective: IT MATTERS DAMN IT!!!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

-Sush-

IF-Rockerz

-Sush-

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Originally posted by MsUniverse

Fantabulous take Sush!

TBH, I watched the ME with veryyy low expectations, cause I knew most of it would be filler stuff... So I was pleasantly surprised, and the last 15 minutes blew me away.

The best bit was HP ji's faintiya-ing act. ROFL And the oh la la was hilarious, Nani's thumkas rocked it. LOL I loved La asking Khushi to stay back, though still wondering where her family is! Suddenly Khushi is her only friend.  LOL Arnav smiling at seeing Khushi happy and jumping was really cute. His anger magically fades away when he sees her like that. And the way he kept glancing at her when La-Nani-Anjali were persuading Khushi to stay back seemed as if he was telling her not to go himself.

The last scene was absolutely fabulous. I LOVED Khushi not giving in, and refusing to apologize when she's not wrong. Reminded me of the very firsttt promo of the show, where Khushi asks ASR to say sorry. She won't beg for the ring just to give him the devious pleasure, even if it means that she doesn't get the ring back. In any case, she doesn't care for that ring. LOL And as long as she keeps refusing, it frustrates him further. Both not ready to bow down.
Bua is as pathetic as could get. Always using the adoption blackmail. Sleepy And that's when poor Khushi has to give in. Her family and parents mean the most to her, and she does bow down.

Arnav was brilliant there onwards. He sees her crying, and can't stand it. And there he curses himself yet again for hurting her like that... And the next moment his world crashes and falls down when she breaks the news to him. He can't bear the fact that she's going to be someone else's, and she didn't even bother to tell him. Is he that unimportant? How could she? Heartbreaking stuff.. The way he stands with his back on her, suddenly feeling like he has no right over her...  He'd pushed her away himself all this while, and now he's the one who can't take it. But will he say it even now? No. Cause his ego still stands in the way. In fact, now it'll drive him to push her further away, and tell her that she doesn't mean a thing either. Her engagement means nothing. Barun-Sanaya both were outstanding, and the last look before Khushi leaves the room is amazing.

Just hate Shyam, pleaseee get him out soon CVs!! Really want his truth out before the wedding day...

Well said, Ishita!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushpective: IT MATTERS DAMN IT!!!! (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.