Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sushpective: IT MATTERS DAMN IT!!!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lwfw

Originally posted by MsUniverse

Originally posted by lwfw

yeah you explained it well. Big smile but i do not want  blah wedding date CryCryCry
i had rather make shyam a blunder for arnav to catch because when it come to kushi arnav is all hand,eyes and ears Wink

Sharu, I'm with you there ... I'd rather have Shyam make a mistake and slip up ...and Arnav catch him out ... Tongue Hero should do some work, na!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-sbk2tvshowfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushpective: IT MATTERS DAMN IT!!!! (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sush-

IF-Rockerz

-Sush-

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Am I first today???!!! Will come back to edit with a longer comment ... but just had to say, inspite of knowing what was coming today ... even down to the scenes ... the ME rocked ... BARUN AND SANAYA ROCKED!!!

*edit* ... back with my take ...
A very well crafted episode ... first of all, hats off to the IPKKND team, that in spite of knowing what was going to happen ... down to many of the scenes ... they still managed to keep us glued to the screen. Boy, were they confident or what ... and with reason as it turned out!
I say well crafted because of the way they built it up ... we all knew what the climax was going to be ... well duh, climax had to come at the end ... definition of climax ... but the build up was great ... starting with simple ordinary everyday scenes of the RM ladies starting to plan for a wedding even though they have no idea when it's going to happen, because of Arnav's obstinacy ... the Arshi squabble at the start, one of their many usual ones ... but the repurcussions at the end were anything but usual ...

Khushi finds out about La, Anjali Nani deception ... Oooh lala was cute, all happy family ... Nani's thumkas ClapClapClap ... she can give the rest a run for their money all right! Khushi relents, of course she does ... and icing on cake was Arnav watching the show with a smile to see his Khushi so khush! Awww Embarrassed ... and the women in his life equally khush Embarrassed

The ringa ringa roses for the ring was cute ... how did Anjali and Khushi think they would get the ring back if Lakshmi had really swallowed it? LOL Yuckkk ... the mind boggles ... glad that Lakshmi had more sense! LOL And she dropped it where it would do most good LOL Smart goatwa!
I also liked the touch of Anjali banging into Arnav and repeating Khushi's words of the morning Tongue

I am glad that I didn't watch the SBB segment before the episode aired ... loved the way Khushi refused to apologise ... Arnav was toying with her at the start ... he enjoys pushing her buttons and seeing her get riled ... but the moment she gets too close to home, he doesn't like it and he pulls rank ... he looked as though he was looking forward to another spat when he challenged her about the ring ... only to be taken aback when she walked out on him! They are going to have one fiery relationship because she does NOT like giving in, especially when she thinks she's right!

And poor Khushi, as Bua pulled an emotional atyachaar on her ... unfair, bringing in her real parents and pulling forth Khushi's feeling of indebtedness to her babuji again ... leaving her with no choice but to eat her words ...

and loved the way Arnav can take her fighting and has no compunction in fighting back dirty, but her tears he can't take ...the way he melted and was so taken aback at her repeated apologies ... the soft shhh, and the way he pressed the ring into her palm ... she fumbles and he tries to help her put the ring back on ... he thinks of her as his and doesn't even realise it ... well, he will, very soon ...
And he does ... when she shows him she isn't  ... she withdraws her hand ... he has no right to put that ring on her ...

She's engaged???

How can she be engaged???

For a few moments, I thought they edited the rest with the 'farak padta hai' ... with the Anjali interruption ... fortunately Anjali leaves again, after putting the ring on Khushi's finger ... watched by Arnav ... the ring that makes Khushi another's ... not his ...

And when Anjali leaves, he erupts ... snatches her phone, bua and the rest of the world can go to hell, because he is talking to her ... he needs to talk to her ...

'Kya kar rahi ho tum?'
I liked this dialogue even better than the 'farak padta hai' ... maybe because we hadn't heard it before ... but also because it was so typically Arnav ... it showed his feelings more than clearly ... that he thinks of her as his ... how can she even think of belonging to anyone else? ...

Arnav bitwa, more than time for you to get off your high horse and start fighting for your girl ... she has the odds stacked against her, including the fact that La has now officially declared her her best friend ... but of course, we know he's not going to do that ... yet.

The way I see it is ... the only way Arnav will claim Khushi is because of Shyam ... either knowing who Shyam is, or maybe Shyam making a mistake and hurting Khushi ... protectiveness either for Anjali or Khushi ... or both. Love will not be the push factor.

Hi Diya...Lovely take!!!ClapClapClapClap

I also did not watch the SBS or any other segment prior to this...The ringscene between the two...revealed so much about their interaction in future...I totally agree he was looking for pushing her buttons...(I think it is his way of playing...Big smile)...but when she gave in (due to pressure other than his)...he couldn't bear to take her pain...He loves and protects when she is weak...Our hot blooded male...ASR>>>

Also agree Kya kar rahi ho tum was quite powerful...finally an honest bit of conversation before challenging each others position bit started again...

Oh...I so wish La-Arnie wedding to be scheduled soon, Shyam truth coming out, the fate to take its course...and the heart wreching to be over...Can't bear to see Shyamu talking to Khushi as her would be husband...It makes me wanna throw up...(VERY TEMPTED TO PUT THE PUKING PICTURE AGAIN>>>)

Edited by MsUniverse - 20 November 2011 at 9:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvshowfanDiyaS

tvshowfan

IF-Sizzlerz

tvshowfan

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

Hi Sari...!! That was such a nice scene with all the girls dancing...!!Yes...Nani can outdo them all...!! It kind of reminded me of another tradition...when before a wedding...one of the grils would dress up as a boy and all women will dance...old and young...This was along the same lines...I am eally hoping for a wedding to be planned for the next MEDay Dreaming  

You said...In ASR's world...is KKG his property or an asset? I think he was taking her for granted...when made his announcement on Diwali and later gave Khushi those harsh break up lines...he wasn't thinking that the break up would mean she is free and she could get away too...

About winning the sagai race...I have come to a conclusion that we will be disappointed expecting much rationale from ASR...ASR (sorry to bring this up again..) is a Scorpio (so I think)...and for Scorpios...the emotions dominate everything...ratinale thinking as well...So the decisions taken by him would really be dominated by emotions......

Oh Sari...you are such a romantic hoping Khushi to confide in him and him to bail her out with no Shyamu... I wish that would be true...but unfortunately I think we will have to bear Shyamu and all the ugliness that comes with him...It will be ASR who will act to protect Anjali's world...her feelings...

sari even i had thought about this like other million thoughts LOL
because arhi have  unsaid connection and also they are fine to show their vulnerable side to each other . but i doubt it happening .  its highly unlikely.
They cant go with hate track if this happens LOL
i will wait in the future for this to happen Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Hi Diya...Lovely take!!!Clap

I also did not watch the SBS or any other segment prior to this...The ringscene between the two...revealed so much about their interaction in future...I totally agree he was looking for pushing her buttons...(I think it is his way of playing...Big smile)...but when she gave in (due to pressure other than his)...he couldn't bear to take her pain...He loves and protects when she is weak...Our hot blooded male...ASR>>>

Also agree Kya kar rahi ho tum was quite powerful...finally an honest bit of conversation before challenging each others position bit started again...

Oh...I so wish La-Arnie wedding to be scheduled soon, Shyam truth coming out, the fate to take its course...and the heart wreching to be over...Can't bear to see Shyamu talking to Khushi as her would be husband...It makes me wanna throw up...(VERY TEMPTED TO PUT THE PUKING PICTURE AGAIN>>>)

Am totally with you on that one ...HATE to see Shyam act all possessive to Khushi, like he owns her  DeadDeadDead  ... poor Khushi doesn't like it one bit, but has no choice ... grrr, Arnav, DO something!!!!

Thinking logically, something the cv's don't do very often LOL , and Shyam babu doesn't seem to do at all ... just how in hell does Shyam think he's going to get away either at Arnav-La engagement or at his own wedding to Khushi? Or has he really not realised how close Khushi has gotten to the Raizada family that he thinks either of the events can take place with both him and Khushi having to be present ... and both the Raizada and Gupta clans in full force???

In case he really is the dumbest kid on the block and has not realised, he will soon... after that abortive phone call with Anjali ... my feeling is he might push for a quickie wedding with no invitees ... so more Shashi babu torture coming up ... can you add that PUKE picture here???

Which is why I'm pushing for him to make a mistake and Arnav to catch him out ...

-Sush-

smithasrk

IF-Dazzler

smithasrk

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
loved the episode 100/100. great team work.

and yes IT MATTERS DAMN ITClap

-Sush-

-Sush-

IF-Rockerz

-Sush-

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Hi Diya...Lovely take!!!Clap

Am totally with you on that one ...HATE to see Shyam act all possessive to Khushi, like he owns her  DeadDeadDead  ... poor Khushi doesn't like it one bit, but has no choice ... grrr, Arnav, DO something!!!!

Thinking logically, something the cv's don't do very often LOL , and Shyam babu doesn't seem to do at all ... just how in hell does Shyam think he's going to get away either at Arnav-La engagement or at his own wedding to Khushi? Or has he really not realised how close Khushi has gotten to the Raizada family that he thinks either of the events can take place with both him and Khushi having to be present ... and both the Raizada and Gupta clans in full force???

In case he really is the dumbest kid on the block and has not realised, he will soon... after that abortive phone call with Anjali ... my feeling is he might push for a quickie wedding with no invitees ... so more Shashi babu torture coming up ... can you add that PUKE picture here???

Which is why I'm pushing for him to make a mistake and Arnav to catch him out ...

Hi Diya...whne it comes to Shyamu's character...the directors have not put much thought into making it logical...+ the original story for this (rumored to be Shehr - E- Dil- Ke -Darwaze)  was placed in a different time in different culture...and may be multiple marriages were allowed there?

In any case...even if Shyam pushes for an early wedding (Imaginethe PuKING picture here)...This will increase the risk of his exposure even more ...right?   I don't think there is a way out for him...Bakre ki man kab tak Khair manayegi...He should count his days...As you say...he should make a mistake...but if the discovery is done and Arhi are not in Shadi mandap...how will their Shadi happen?  

Edited by MsUniverse - 20 November 2011 at 9:44pm

DiyaS

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Nice post.

Loved the episode with the mix of comedy, happiness and heartbreak. HP has just picked up where OP left off. Too hilarious.

I did not watch the SBB segment so enjoyed the scene more.

Not sure why the CVs had Anjali put the ring on. Was weird. Arnav's heartbreak was heartbreaking. Great performances by Barun and Sanaya.

The pace has picked up and I hope it does not drag out too much before the grand revelation.

-Sush-

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Just watched the ME...!! The advantage of it airing on a Sunday ...when the time zones just work out, and I can watch sooner...
So...we all knew what was going to happen...we all know it is a story a plot where the villain has to do his thing ...it has to get worse before it gets better...story needs a build up...it needs bad guys...and so on...But when it is in front of our eyes...happening...it still breaks our heart!!Broken Heart I felt the emotions Khushi was experiencing and Arnav's frustration...anger...the feeling as if he has lost the ground underneath his feet...I felt like I heard his heart breaking into a thousand pieces when he heard the news...It was heart wrenching!! 

May be the directors were thinking about how intense and heart wrenching it was going to be thats why they kept the rest of the episode light (despite occasional...presence of Shyamu and Bua on the phone both constantly harrassing poor Khushi for losing the ring)Confused

The funniest moment was when Khushi finds out about the drama Nani-La and Anjali are putting up to fool her and keep her and she was leaving...JP comes there ...locks the door Arnav style and blocks her way spreading his arm...like ASR...that moment was hilariousROFL First OP and JP (forget about Shyam)...looks like Arnav has quite a lot of competition!!LOL

So...nani comes up with the idea that all of them dance to manao Khushi...which they do...It was really nice to see...Nani, mami, La and Anjali all dancing to patao Khushi...which eventually works...and khushi agrees to come there until La's marraige...

Witnessing all this was out dear boy who was taken by the joyous moment of his family enjoying so much (specially Anjali)...and  a smile cracks his lips too!  Only to be reminded that that Khushi has become a part of his family...and while everyone is free to say that they hate to see her go away, and don't want to let her...he is the only one who does not consider himself free to express such an emotion...while he is the one who feels it most strongly...

The chase wround the house to find Khuhsi's ring filled a part of the epiosde...and I liked it when Anjali also scolded arnav for banging into her when she is trying to find the ring... It was a nice touch by the CvsThumbs Up Nice connectivity!

The momet of Arnav finding out didn't quite play out as in the promo...which was more condensed...I liked the full version a lot better...So when the first time she comes to take the ring from him and he demands that she apologizes before he will give her the ring...she actually leaves the room saying that he can keep the ring but she won't apologize because it wasn't her fault...I Loved that! It showed how much Khushi cared about the ring...and also that she could stand up for what she believed in...and she felt thistime it wasn't her fault..but than buaji harrasses her again...on the phohe so she comes back to the room and apologizes...breaks down in tears...Now Arnav...is the one feeling bad about his own demand...gets up to comfort her...tries to help her with the ring..when she can't put it on as a reaction to emotional turmoil she is going through...and thats when she tells him..

She is engaged! 

His reaction is all we expected it to be and more...FANTASTIC JOB BY BARUN and SANAYAClap

Anjali come sback into the room...and Khushi tells her...Anajli comments on why Khushi is crying she shoud be happy and joyous...(little does she know)...

When Anjali leaves the room...pesci bua calls Khushi again...just when Arnav is calling her name...Khushi replies to bua on the phone...and he completely erupts!! Absolutely amazing screen play by the CVS to show his emotions!!!

Any way he grabs the phone from her...screams ...gets hold of her and shakes her...(can't remember if it is here or a few moments before...he asks her...What are you doing Khushi? obviously referring to her engagement...can't fathom whats going on...Obvisouly he wasn't prepared for it..did not anticipate this twist!

Leaves the dialogue IT MATTERS DAMN IT because...unfinished before Anjali comes and grabs Khushi again after sharing the news with the rest of the clan...

Overall a 9.7/10 episode!!

As I said...even though our mind knows all the logic...the heart feels the pain to see them...!! And this episode was all about feeling not rationalizing!!  So we can say all we want...it is a part of the story...needs to happen...and so on...but when it does I too feel like screaming...IT MATTERS DAMN IT!! 

Thats all folks!

Comments/ feed-back?

Fantabulous take Sush!

TBH, I watched the ME with veryyy low expectations, cause I knew most of it would be filler stuff... So I was pleasantly surprised, and the last 15 minutes blew me away.

The best bit was HP ji's faintiya-ing act. ROFL And the oh la la was hilarious, Nani's thumkas rocked it. LOL I loved La asking Khushi to stay back, though still wondering where her family is! Suddenly Khushi is her only friend.  LOL Arnav smiling at seeing Khushi happy and jumping was really cute. His anger magically fades away when he sees her like that. And the way he kept glancing at her when La-Nani-Anjali were persuading Khushi to stay back seemed as if he was telling her not to go himself.

The last scene was absolutely fabulous. I LOVED Khushi not giving in, and refusing to apologize when she's not wrong. Reminded me of the very firsttt promo of the show, where Khushi asks ASR to say sorry. She won't beg for the ring just to give him the devious pleasure, even if it means that she doesn't get the ring back. In any case, she doesn't care for that ring. LOL And as long as she keeps refusing, it frustrates him further. Both not ready to bow down.
Bua is as pathetic as could get. Always using the adoption blackmail. Sleepy And that's when poor Khushi has to give in. Her family and parents mean the most to her, and she does bow down.

Arnav was brilliant there onwards. He sees her crying, and can't stand it. And there he curses himself yet again for hurting her like that... And the next moment his world crashes and falls down when she breaks the news to him. He can't bear the fact that she's going to be someone else's, and she didn't even bother to tell him. Is he that unimportant? How could she? Heartbreaking stuff.. The way he stands with his back on her, suddenly feeling like he has no right over her...  He'd pushed her away himself all this while, and now he's the one who can't take it. But will he say it even now? No. Cause his ego still stands in the way. In fact, now it'll drive him to push her further away, and tell her that she doesn't mean a thing either. Her engagement means nothing. Barun-Sanaya both were outstanding, and the last look before Khushi leaves the room is amazing.

Just hate Shyam, pleaseee get him out soon CVs!! Really want his truth out before the wedding day...

Edited by aa123.80 - 20 November 2011 at 9:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashev-Sush-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.