Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sushpective: IT MATTERS DAMN IT!!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsUniverse

It was interesting how he was asking her to apologize...Mr. Ego...and whne she gives in...he is all Shsh...and loving again...I think the two will have some fiery interactions when they are married...because she is not Anjali kind who just shushes up and be dominated...

@ bold - This is more likely to happen...At least I expect it
I was LOLing when Anjali said "hum toh muskuraa rahe the", for, that is the only thing she s doing without fail
Arnie boy has realized but I don't think he wil confront her...He wil sulk and once again wil sing his ballad on solitude in his melancholy

Devi Maiyya has to whack him every now and then, yeh toh kuch karega nahi...

Edited by cindrella255 - 20 November 2011 at 6:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-DiyaS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushpective: IT MATTERS DAMN IT!!!! (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sush-

IF-Rockerz

-Sush-

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

HI Sush!!

It truly was a Mahaepisode today...

On Diwali night when Khushi tries to get answers from Arnav after the almost kiss, he says "Leave me alone!!"
Boy, he did NOT expect that fate would make Khushi obey his command this way...

Two lonely souls who could have become soul mates are thrown together by fate and are torn apart just as they were beginning to reach out to each other Cry

I wonder if they'll show Arnav realizing that it was his rash decision that catapulted Khushi away from his life before he could realize it! 

Sarun are such good actors - we forget we're watching fictional characters and cry and laugh with them. Its amazing.

So true Shwets...so true...!!

Arnav did not realize that by asking Khushi to go away from his life...he was not taking control of his life...but losing control on hers as well...

Arnav needs some major help from his own luck...If left to his own means...he will bargain for pain...!!

DiyaSsbk2

tvshowfan

IF-Sizzlerz

tvshowfan

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
sush yeah we knew what is going to happen but still could feel his pain Cry  yeah damn it, it  matters the most Day Dreaming

agree to your point that , her leaving makes the bigger difference to him when all expressing it and trying to stop her ,  he just does not express anything he must be feeling so frustrated in his cage created by himself Cry

somehow i felt that whatever trio think and do to keep kushi i am all for it. when they said that if Arnavs marriage has to happen kushi needs to be there. so right . their reasoning might be wrong but they are bang on.

now that kushi is continue to be in RM will arnav come to know and marry her in the house in front of god. is that why they had promo of tying bandage in the house . oh i so wish. i do not want kushi to be insulted somewhere outside

ME had no suspense but just floored me Clap
Once again  excellent job by IPK team. hope This will give a much needed boost to TRP.  hope IPK gets a slot in top 3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

-Sush-

IF-Rockerz

-Sush-

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juicee_Sushie

Originally posted by --Sari--

Thanks for sharing the above in bold...I didn't know about an elder putting the ring on (I also need lessons on Hinduism!), does anybody think that Arnav knows the significance of this, as he was looking very intently as Anjali put the ring on Khushi!

OR - as I thought while I was watching it; do you think it was more about his heart breaking as he was seeing someone else's ring being put on Khushi's engagement finger?

Sush - fantastic post, loved your analysis of it!

Hi J_S!

Yes...I do think...not only his heart was breaking the ground beneath his feet was moving...Khushi has been the anchor the referrence point ...who has been influencing his own decisions...he never anicipated that anchor could move as well...due to her own circumstances...He was speechless...unable to comprehend fully what was happening...

Edited by MsUniverse - 20 November 2011 at 6:50pm

-Sush-

IF-Rockerz

-Sush-

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lwfw

sush yeah we knew what is going to happen but still could feel his pain Cry  yeah damn it, it  matters the most Day Dreaming

agree to your point that , her leaving makes the bigger difference to him when all expressing it and trying to stop her ,  he just does not express anything he must be feeling so frustrated in his cage created by himself Cry

somehow i felt that whatever trio think and do to keep kushi i am all for it. when they said that if Arnavs marriage has to happen kushi needs to be there. so right . their reasoning might be wrong but they are bang on.

now that kushi is continue to be in RM will arnav come to know and marry her in the house in front of god. is that why they had promo of tying bandage in the house . oh i so wish. i do not want kushi to be insulted somewhere outside

Once again  excellent job by IPK team. hope This will give a much needed boost to TRP.  hope IPK gets a slot in top 3

Hi Sharu...

I think you are absolutely right about this...If Arhi is to get married...marriages have to be planned...with other people and situations have to be ceated when the other person (Khushi) will be there...for the destiny to take its course...Now we know Khushi will be there till the planned La-Arnav wedding...so Arnav has to make a decision to marry La first...Lets hope he pushes for a quick wedding!!Big smile

Edited by MsUniverse - 20 November 2011 at 7:54pm

-Sush-

IF-Rockerz

-Sush-

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Power packed episode, pura paisa wasoolClap There was something for everyone! Entertainment, emotions, Khushi being KKG and then ASR's heartbreak followed by the sad rabba ve. Probably one of the best ME's I have seenThumbs Up
First few mins were a drag, mami at her best or is it worst. Nani & company with their fake fightDead Just when I was about to dismiss it as a filler ME, ooh la, la... ooh la, la...It really was ooh la la...LOL

Full on entertaining, got a stamp of approval from the might ASRWink Wow, a smile! Priceless! Forget the rest of us, the lesser mortals! We will have signed off much before thenLOL Noteworthy aspect - ASR smiled when Khushi couldn't resist & joined inEmbarrassed ASR , ab denial kiss baath ki?Pinch

Naniji proved that she still is an item girlThumbs UpShe outshined the younger breed, hands down! Of course, HP wasn't far behind...ROFL Lakshmi can act too! Few mins of Buaji & Shyam, not worth mentioning. Anjali deserves better, I hope she files for a divorce, show us some spine!

Loved the way KKG stood up to ASR! Yes, this proved to ASR that the ring doesn't mean a thing to her but I doubt he will take it that way. A self destructive Arnav who dwells only on the negative, will try to blame her for not informing him. Well, why should she? Hasn't he moved on? So doesn't she reserve the right to decide her future? Well, in ASR's world it doesn't work that way. KKG is his property or is it an asset?LOL He gets to decideWink

Kya kar rahi ho tum? like she was on the path of self destruction. Dah...it's you Mr Arnav Singh RaizadaLOL You are the one forcing her to go down this pathCry

Is there any symbolism to this, Anjali making Khushi wear the ring on the correct finger? Oh well, what is going through ASR's mind now? Hope it's not a rash, me too! Anything to win this sagai/shadi raceOuch

Hope Khushi finally confides in him the real reason & he bails her out with an on the spot, spur of the moment phera which he regrets right after & the hate track blaming her for trapping the most eligible bachelorLOL But we know ASR's little secretWink

Anjali should have found out about Snakua by then & buy him his freedom out of the farce called marriage. I want Anjali to handle Shyam not ASR! Daljeet can act, so let her!

I can't wait to see KKG doing a ooh la, la... ooh la, la... to manao ASRWink A long wait & lots of fillers, the way things are shaping up!

Hi Sari...!! That was such a nice scene with all the girls dancing...!!Yes...Nani can outdo them all...!! It kind of reminded me of another tradition...when before a wedding...one of the grils would dress up as a boy and all women will dance...old and young...This was along the same lines...I am eally hoping for a wedding to be planned for the next MEDay Dreaming  

You said...In ASR's world...is KKG his property or an asset? I think he was taking her for granted...when made his announcement on Diwali and later gave Khushi those harsh break up lines...he wasn't thinking that the break up would mean she is free and she could get away too...

About winning the sagai race...I have come to a conclusion that we will be disappointed expecting much rationale from ASR...ASR (sorry to bring this up again..) is a Scorpio (so I think)...and for Scorpios...the emotions dominate everything...ratinale thinking as well...So the decisions taken by him would really be dominated by emotions......

Oh Sari...you are such a romantic hoping Khushi to confide in him and him to bail her out with no Shyamu... I wish that would be true...but unfortunately I think we will have to bear Shyamu and all the ugliness that comes with him...It will be ASR who will act to protect Anjali's world...her feelings...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvshowfan

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
edited my comment on pg 1 Smile

tvshowfan

IF-Sizzlerz

tvshowfan

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsUniverse

Originally posted by lwfw

Hi Sharu...

I think you are absolutely right about this...If Arhi is to get married...marriages have to be planned...with other people and situations have to be ceated when the other person (Khushi) will be there...for the destiny to take its course...Now we know Khushi will be there till the planned La-Arnav wedding...so Arnav has to make a decision to marry La first...Lets hope he pushes for a quick wedding!!Big smile

yeah you explained it well. Big smile but i do not want  blah wedding date CryCryCry
i had rather make shyam a blunder for arnav to catch because when it come to kushi arnav is all hand,eyes and ears Wink

-Sush-DiyaS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.