Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sushpective: IT MATTERS DAMN IT!!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

--Sari--

IF-Rockerz

--Sari--

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsUniverse

Sari...I want to write so much...but I have got to run right now...to teach little kids about Hinduism..believe it or not...so will come back and write but wanted to quickly say...

Yes there was symbolism in Anjali putting ring on Khushi's correct finger...In our culture (I don't know if it true for other states/ provinces)...the ring on the brides finger is actually not put by the groom but an elder from groom's family...usually it is the dad of the groom...since Arnav has no dad...Anjali putting the ring on Arnav's behalf is quite appropriate...Big smile

I am happy about that one!!

Yes, you are right. How could I forget that. We have all grown up watching the western world  & sometimes forget those little traditions. Yes, an elderly lady  usually a suhagan(in this case Anjali) does put a ring on the brides fingerSmile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Juicee_SushieNeemsundari-Sush-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushpective: IT MATTERS DAMN IT!!!! (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zaya4ever

IF-Dazzler

Zaya4ever

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Uff yeh ada.. Kya style hai puch ne ki.. "tum yeh kya kar rahi ho".. "farak padata hai" "damn it, kyo ki mein"... OMG... ekdam ASR style.. hot angry and sexy way..Embarrassed
How come you can do engagement without asking me or without me...how dare you to do that *** anger and pain in ASR's eyes *** 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Juicee_Sushie-Sush-

areeba_blossom

IF-Rockerz

areeba_blossom

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Heya Sush!

I totally agree with your rating for today's episode! The episode wasn't much filler as i expected!! Nani, La and Anjali were great in that little dance sequence! i was glad Arnav came out to see what the hustle was! He was kinda shocked to find out that his sister, Nani and Lavanya were lying to keep Khushi in the house!! Poor guy was unable to express his emotions when he was the one feeling more intense for Khushi himself!

The SORRY part was really the best! Arnie baby was in a naughty mood today! He actually was pulling KKG's leg! I loved the part where Khushi stood up for herself and kept her respect but that Bua just had to make an entry and harass poor Khushi! I loved how she said SORRY almost three times and he stood as soon as he realized she was going to put her other hand up too! that scene was well done by SaRun!! Both are extremely good actors!! never have i ever seen such an intense scene with perfection!! His 'Shhh!' was adorable too! 

The actual part 'I'm Engaged' was really the best one! i loved how Barun was able to put up the exact emotions! His later outbrust after Anjali went away was fab! Arnav's reaction 'Tum ne mujhe bataba zaroori nahi samjha?' I was like, Sweetheart aren't u the one insulting her every moment u can! then why would she tell you and didn't u told her nothing meant to you!  Arnav could have confessed but our Anjali ji just had make an entry! 

Overall, a good episode! i loved the Precap too! Poor guy is emotionally broke and their his sister and Lavanya were trying to tease Khushi on something she wasn't even happy about!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilasun2011Juicee_Sushiepremparbat-Sush-Imzi

Juicee_Sushie

Goldie

Juicee_Sushie

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Sari...I want to write so much...but I have got to run right now...to teach little kids about Hinduism..believe it or not...so will come back and write but wanted to quickly say...

Yes there was symbolism in Anjali putting ring on Khushi's correct finger...In our culture (I don't know if it true for other states/ provinces)...the ring on the brides finger is actually not put by the groom but an elder from groom's family...usually it is the dad of the groom...since Arnav has no dad...Anjali putting the ring on Arnav's behalf is quite appropriate...Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

I am happy about that one!!

Thanks for sharing the above in bold...I didn't know about an elder putting the ring on (I also need lessons on Hinduism!), does anybody think that Arnav knows the significance of this, as he was looking very intently as Anjali put the ring on Khushi!

OR - as I thought while I was watching it; do you think it was more about his heart breaking as he was seeing someone else's ring being put on Khushi's engagement finger?

Sush - fantastic post, loved your analysis of it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-Sush-

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Hey Sush! I loved everything about the epi...

The entire gang dancing to manofy Khushi, and the dance was funny...joining cheerfully for the dance, understanding the reason for the lies...

and while everyone is free to say that they hate to see her go away, and don't want to let her...he is the only one who does not consider himself free to express such an emotion...while he is the one who feels it most strongly...

Loved this part , while others are finding reasons to stop her, he looks for reason to get her out of his life...

Just to seek revenge for being annoyed like a kid, asks her to apologize...dat too holding ears...Her self esteem values more, more than engagement ring...huh! this buaji's emotional atyachaar
She apologizes, her ego is hurt...Awww! The scene was so adorable...
Her cry and makes him regret his behaviour, though it was  for fun...pacifies her and helps , only to get the shock of his life...
 Why question her when u know the answer!

It matters Mr.ASR, kyunki  u love her Damn it!
Barun - Sanaya once again did it!

gr8 post!

Edited by cindrella255 - 20 November 2011 at 4:45pm

sun2011-Sush-sbk2

-Sush-

IF-Rockerz

-Sush-

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Hey Sush! I loved everything about the epi...

The entire gang dancing to manofy Khushi, and the dance was funny...joining cheerfully for the dance, understanding the reason for the lies...

Loved this part , while others are finding reasons to stop her, he looks for reason to get her out of his life...

Just to seek revenge for being annoyed like a kid, asks her to apologize...dat too holding ears...Her self esteem values more, more than engagement ring...huh! this buaji's emotional atyachaar
She apologizes, her ego is hurt...Awww! The scene was so adorable...
Her cry and makes him regret his behaviour, though it was  for fun...pacifies her and helps , only to get the shock of his life...
 Why question her when u know the answer!

It matters Mr.ASR, kyunki  u love her Damn it!
Barun - Sanaya once again did it!

gr8 post!

Hi Princess...Thanks! Lovely reply as always!!

It was interesting how he was asking her to apologize...Mr. Ego...and whne she gives in...he is all Shsh...and loving again...I think the two will have some fiery interactions when they are married...because she is not Anjali kind who just shushes up and be dominated...

Arnav ...needs a whack on the head by Devi Maiya...to act on his love ...he is  incorrigible!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cindrella255DiyaS

sbk2

IF-Sizzlerz

sbk2

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
HI Sush!!

It truly was a Mahaepisode today...

On Diwali night when Khushi tries to get answers from Arnav after the almost kiss, he says "Leave me alone!!"
Boy, he did NOT expect that fate would make Khushi obey his command this way...

Two lonely souls who could have become soul mates are thrown together by fate and are torn apart just as they were beginning to reach out to each other Cry

I wonder if they'll show Arnav realizing that it was his rash decision that catapulted Khushi away from his life before he could realize it! 

Sarun are such good actors - we forget we're watching fictional characters and cry and laugh with them. Its amazing.

-Sush-cindrella255DiyaS

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
I loved tonight's epi, played out much better than I expected it to. Glad Khushi stood up for herself and wasn't ready to give in and do what ASR expected of her. I am sure Khushi would've continued to do so had Buaji not emotionally guilt trip her again.

I'm so glad Arnav finally learned of Khushi's engagement, the way the ring fell out of his hand, the look in his eyes. It was perfectly acted by Barun, it was just what I wanted to see from Arnav. Even though I've been wanting to see this, I still couldn't help but feel for Arnav who looked completely shattered. I wonder if he would have told Khushi he loved her had Anjali not interrupted them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.