Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sushpective: IT MATTERS DAMN IT!!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

gilgamesh

gilgamesh

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Sanaya and Barun were fantastic!

Am glad they kept rest of the epi light hearted...the ending was power packed performance!

I also loved how they kept having Shyamu's phone calls interrupting the scenes...like a kala badal mandla raha hai...get ready for the storm to break!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-Sush-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushpective: IT MATTERS DAMN IT!!!! (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ravenheart

IF-Dazzler

ravenheart

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

A well deserved pat on the back to the CV's for a fantalbulous ME.  Very well thought and directed through out.

It was distressing to watch Arnav trying to grasp Khushi's news.  Loved the way his emotions were shown to be erupting - he went into shock, disbelief & then boom!  Khushi saved by Anjali and tomorrow THE day where he definitely will announce his engagement date - this is after the "would be husband" telephone call as teasingly put by La.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Juicee_Sushiepremparbat-Sush-lara3110

asha...

IF-Rockerz

asha...

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
It was an amazing episode..and your sushpective is just as Fab Wink

It was a heart wrenching episode...Khushi not understanding why it matters to him so much, after all he's the one that got engaged first... the payal moments held no importance, so why should it matter, i liked that she stood her ground, demanding an answer

Arnav's heart is breaking..and boy does he know it, but even then admitting the fact that  she's he's life...his everything is something he can't do...and won't do until the pain and hurt become too much to bear...ASR needs to break down first...and jealousy  is gonna do the trick 

I enjoyed the dance sequence...Arnav smiling when Khushi is happy, shows that his happiness lies in hers...today the ''three stooges'' stopped Khushi from going, and khushi agreed to stay at their behest, next time she tries to go, maybe Arnav will be the one to stop her

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilasun2011Juicee_Sushiepremparbat-Sush-lara3110

-Sush-

IF-Rockerz

-Sush-

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Morning Sush,
 Good Morning Ratna!
Oh What an episode !! I know I'm going to be watching a rerun throughout the day Smile

The start with the dance was very enjoyable including our new help HP.  Lavanya as a charecter has really improved and if I did not have a soft corner for Khushi I myself may have given Arnav the permission to marry her. I think she will be there for the long haul and a necessity to ensure Khushi's visits to RM . Nani is the best dancer of all , no one could match her jhatkas. This family has become so important to Khushi and vice versa. Will be interesting to see how they react when hell breaks loose.

The ring confrontation with Arnie boy. He was sooo pissed at her. She does not care about the ring , never did. That  bua rant was so not needed.  Arnie could see her humiliation when she came back for the ring.  I loved the tender "Shhh.."  reaction.

And then the heartbreak. FANTATIC acting by MY dynamic duo.  I had seen the precap and the SBB segement so many times, prepared for the scene yet was imapcted by it.  Arnav's line "Tum kya kar rahi ho ?"  his tone ... "Muhjey farak padat hai ..."  To me it says it ALL.  Both actors were wonderful.  I guess anger will take over now and Arnav will press the Self desctruction button.

I will not question logic here..but will wait to see how the Shyam truth will be out. They seem to be dragging it.  The Cvs have been coming up with good tracks hence will leave it to them. Maybe I am hoping for a miracle but what if Arnav or  Anjali stand up with Khushi in her upcoming trails. That is for later Sush..

Meantime ..let me go back and replay todays episode again.  Your rating is accurate as 9.7 ..and .3 is reserved for any future dhamakedaar episodes we may be surprised with.

Ciao

Ha ha...yes...la has become so likable as a character...I am hoping for Druv to show up in the show! exclusively for her!  I think she will be teh one put Khushi in the manadap for Arnav...Lets see...!

He was pissed. PERIOD...He will be at her, at everything...thats what we  will see...he was miserable today ...miserable...Ouch

Yes 10/10 is reserved for when they truly uniteBig smileBig smileBig smile

Nice post dear..

.I will try and get to all teh replies  as I get a chance ...But loving reading themBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Juicee_Sushielara3110

-Sush-

IF-Rockerz

-Sush-

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

It was a heart wrenching episode...Khushi not understanding why it matters to him so much, after all he's the one that got engaged first... the payal moments held no importance, so why should it matter, i liked that she stood her ground, demanding an answer

Arnav's heart is breaking..and boy does he know it, but even then admitting the fact that  she's he's life...his everything is something he can't do...and won't do until the pain and hurt become too much to bear...ASR needs to break down first...and jealousy  is gonna do the trick 

I enjoyed the dance sequence...Arnav smiling when Khushi is happy, shows that his happiness lies in hers...today the ''three stooges'' stopped Khushi from going, and khushi agreed to stay at their behest, next time she tries to go, maybe Arnav will be the one to stop her

Hi Aisha...Nice take!! I too loved the dance sequence ...we need those light hearted moments and Raizada household has been providing them to us latelyBig smile

Yup...the three stooges act was finally came to a stop...but I didn't mind it as much...it was fun!

You think Jealousy is going to break Arnav down?  I have my doubts...he will coil and harden more I think!

Edited by MsUniverse - 20 November 2011 at 11:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011asha...lara3110

asha...

IF-Rockerz

asha...

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsUniverse

Originally posted by asha...

Hi Aisha...Nice take!! I too loved the dance sequence ...we need those light hearted moments and Raizada household has been providing them to us latelyBig smile

Yup...the three stooges act was finally came to a stop...but I didn't mind it as much...it was fun!

You think Jealousy is going to break Arnav down?  I have my doubts...he will coil and harden more I think!

@ underlined...i agree with you, and also as far as i see it that is the reason he's going to announce his engagement...if she can break him so can he, but as days go by  the jealousy will build up and break him inside by knowing that in time she's gonna be someone else's...and maybe somewhat lead to a confession when he reaches a breaking point

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Juicee_Sushie-Sush-lara3110

mitthoo

IF-Dazzler

mitthoo

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Hey there Sush Big smile..how's work coming along ? all set for the week ? good luck Smile

I am all ready for the fun ride ahead.. Loved Sanaya's sorry today.. she was great.  ASR was fine too..but what did he expect ??  

Pool side pe khade hoke .. stars ko dekhke ... aahen bharega.. To ladki sagai nahin kar legi kissi aur se ? LOL  What does he think ?  kitna sataya khushi ko..and then phir major dialogue maara.. ki.."this and that don't mean a thing"   and kayko dukhi hai ?  yeh to hona hi tha ASR Babu...

anyway.. ASR..Jaanu..chill man !! don;t worry.. Pssst.. This sagai of Khushi's is meaningless.. go find the fiancee..and zara uski thukaai shukaai kar do.. LOL   and then wear that blue shirt (sans coat and vest)  and jaake Khushi ko apni maa ke kangan pehna do..and give her ur mom's letter Sab problem solve LOL

oh yes.. also find a good match for La.. then Aapki and Khushi ki line clear...Big smile

Wishful thinking...don;t think this all will happen.. Abhi toh bahut lamba chalega serial.. ASR itni jaldi nahin manega LOL

Edited by asr4ever - 20 November 2011 at 11:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00spsharmilasun2011-Sush-lara3110

-Sush-

IF-Rockerz

-Sush-

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Power packed episode, pura paisa wasoolClap There was something for everyone! Entertainment, emotions, Khushi being KKG and then ASR's heartbreak followed by the sad rabba ve. Probably one of the best ME's I have seenThumbs Up

First few mins were a drag, mami at her best or is it worst. Nani & company with their fake fightDead Just when I was about to dismiss it as a filler ME, ooh la, la... ooh la, la...It really was ooh la la...LOL

Full on entertaining, got a stamp of approval from the might ASRWink Wow, a smile! Priceless! Forget the rest of us, the lesser mortals! We will have signed off much before thenLOL Noteworthy aspect - ASR smiled when Khushi couldn't resist & joined inEmbarrassed ASR , ab denial kiss baath ki?Pinch

Naniji proved that she still is an item girlThumbs UpShe outshined the younger breed, hands down! Of course, HP wasn't far behind...ROFL Lakshmi can act too! Few mins of Buaji & Shyam, not worth mentioning. Anjali deserves better, I hope she files for a divorce, show us some spine!

Loved the way KKG stood up to ASR! Yes, this proved to ASR that the ring doesn't mean a thing to her but I doubt he will take it that way. A self destructive Arnav who dwells only on the negative, will try to blame her for not informing him. Well, why should she? Hasn't he moved on? So doesn't she reserve the right to decide her future? Well, in ASR's world it doesn't work that way. KKG is his property or is it an asset?LOL He gets to decideWink

Kya kar rahi ho tum? like she was on the path of self destruction. Dah...it's you Mr Arnav Singh RaizadaLOL You are the one forcing her to go down this pathCry

Is there any symbolism to this, Anjali making Khushi wear the ring on the correct finger? Oh well, what is going through ASR's mind now? Hope it's not a rash, me too! Anything to win this sagai/shadi raceOuch

Hope Khushi finally confides in him the real reason & he bails her out with an on the spot, spur of the moment phera which he regrets right after & the hate track blaming her for trapping the most eligible bachelorLOL But we know ASR's little secretWink

Anjali should have found out about Snakua by then & buy him his freedom out of the farce called marriage. I want Anjali to handle Shyam not ASR! Daljeet can act, so let her!

I can't wait to see KKG doing a ooh la, la... ooh la, la... to manao ASRWink A long wait & lots of fillers, the way things are shaping up!

Sari...I want to write so much...but I have got to run right now...to teach little kids about Hinduism..believe it or not...so will come back and write but wanted to quickly say...

Yes there was symbolism in Anjali putting ring on Khushi's correct finger...In our culture (I don't know if it true for other states/ provinces)...the ring on the brides finger is actually not put by the groom but an elder from groom's family...usually it is the dad of the groom...since Arnav has no dad...Anjali putting the ring on Arnav's behalf is quite appropriate...Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

I am happy about that one!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilasun2011Juicee_Sushielara3110--Sari--DiyaS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.