Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Sush! I loved everything about the epi...

The entire gang dancing to manofy Khushi, and the dance was funny...joining cheerfully for the dance, understanding the reason for the lies...

and while everyone is free to say that they hate to see her go away, and don't want to let her...he is the only one who does not consider himself free to express such an emotion...while he is the one who feels it most strongly...

Loved this part , while others are finding reasons to stop her, he looks for reason to get her out of his life...

Just to seek revenge for being annoyed like a kid, asks her to apologize...dat too holding ears...Her self esteem values more, more than engagement ring...huh! this buaji's emotional atyachaar
She apologizes, her ego is hurt...Awww! The scene was so adorable...
Her cry and makes him regret his behaviour, though it was  for fun...pacifies her and helps , only to get the shock of his life...
 Why question her when u know the answer!

It matters Mr.ASR, kyunki  u love her Damn it!
Barun - Sanaya once again did it!

gr8 post!

Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Hey Sush! I loved everything about the epi...

The entire gang dancing to manofy Khushi, and the dance was funny...joining cheerfully for the dance, understanding the reason for the lies...

Loved this part , while others are finding reasons to stop her, he looks for reason to get her out of his life...

Just to seek revenge for being annoyed like a kid, asks her to apologize...dat too holding ears...Her self esteem values more, more than engagement ring...huh! this buaji's emotional atyachaar
She apologizes, her ego is hurt...Awww! The scene was so adorable...
Her cry and makes him regret his behaviour, though it was  for fun...pacifies her and helps , only to get the shock of his life...
 Why question her when u know the answer!

It matters Mr.ASR, kyunki  u love her Damn it!
Barun - Sanaya once again did it!

gr8 post!

Hi Princess...Thanks! Lovely reply as always!!

It was interesting how he was asking her to apologize...Mr. Ego...and whne she gives in...he is all Shsh...and loving again...I think the two will have some fiery interactions when they are married...because she is not Anjali kind who just shushes up and be dominated...

Arnav ...needs a whack on the head by Devi Maiya...to act on his love ...he is  incorrigible!! 
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HI Sush!!

It truly was a Mahaepisode today...

On Diwali night when Khushi tries to get answers from Arnav after the almost kiss, he says "Leave me alone!!"
Boy, he did NOT expect that fate would make Khushi obey his command this way...

Two lonely souls who could have become soul mates are thrown together by fate and are torn apart just as they were beginning to reach out to each other ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I wonder if they'll show Arnav realizing that it was his rash decision that catapulted Khushi away from his life before he could realize it! 

Sarun are such good actors - we forget we're watching fictional characters and cry and laugh with them. Its amazing.

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I loved tonight's epi, played out much better than I expected it to. Glad Khushi stood up for herself and wasn't ready to give in and do what ASR expected of her. I am sure Khushi would've continued to do so had Buaji not emotionally guilt trip her again.

I'm so glad Arnav finally learned of Khushi's engagement, the way the ring fell out of his hand, the look in his eyes. It was perfectly acted by Barun, it was just what I wanted to see from Arnav. Even though I've been wanting to see this, I still couldn't help but feel for Arnav who looked completely shattered. I wonder if he would have told Khushi he loved her had Anjali not interrupted them.
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MsUniverse

It was interesting how he was asking her to apologize...Mr. Ego...and whne she gives in...he is all Shsh...and loving again...I think the two will have some fiery interactions when they are married...because she is not Anjali kind who just shushes up and be dominated...

@ bold - This is more likely to happen...At least I expect it
I was LOLing when Anjali said "hum toh muskuraa rahe the", for, that is the only thing she s doing without fail
Arnie boy has realized but I don't think he wil confront her...He wil sulk and once again wil sing his ballad on solitude in his melancholy

Devi Maiyya has to whack him every now and then, yeh toh kuch karega nahi...
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbk2

HI Sush!!

It truly was a Mahaepisode today...

On Diwali night when Khushi tries to get answers from Arnav after the almost kiss, he says "Leave me alone!!"
Boy, he did NOT expect that fate would make Khushi obey his command this way...

Two lonely souls who could have become soul mates are thrown together by fate and are torn apart just as they were beginning to reach out to each other ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I wonder if they'll show Arnav realizing that it was his rash decision that catapulted Khushi away from his life before he could realize it! 

Sarun are such good actors - we forget we're watching fictional characters and cry and laugh with them. Its amazing.

So true Shwets...so true...!!

Arnav did not realize that by asking Khushi to go away from his life...he was not taking control of his life...but losing control on hers as well...

Arnav needs some major help from his own luck...If left to his own means...he will bargain for pain...!!
bikerider thumbnail
sush yeah we knew what is going to happen but still could feel his pain ๐Ÿ˜ญ  yeah damn it, it  matters the most ๐Ÿ˜

agree to your point that , her leaving makes the bigger difference to him when all expressing it and trying to stop her ,  he just does not express anything he must be feeling so frustrated in his cage created by himself ๐Ÿ˜ญ

somehow i felt that whatever trio think and do to keep kushi i am all for it. when they said that if Arnavs marriage has to happen kushi needs to be there. so right . their reasoning might be wrong but they are bang on.

now that kushi is continue to be in RM will arnav come to know and marry her in the house in front of god. is that why they had promo of tying bandage in the house . oh i so wish. i do not want kushi to be insulted somewhere outside

ME had no suspense but just floored me ๐Ÿ‘
Once again  excellent job by IPK team. hope This will give a much needed boost to TRP.  hope IPK gets a slot in top 3
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juicee_Sushie

Thanks for sharing the above in bold...I didn't know about an elder putting the ring on (I also need lessons on Hinduism!), does anybody think that Arnav knows the significance of this, as he was looking very intently as Anjali put the ring on Khushi!

OR - as I thought while I was watching it; do you think it was more about his heart breaking as he was seeing someone else's ring being put on Khushi's engagement finger?

Sush - fantastic post, loved your analysis of it!

Hi J_S!

Yes...I do think...not only his heart was breaking the ground beneath his feet was moving...Khushi has been the anchor the referrence point ...who has been influencing his own decisions...he never anicipated that anchor could move as well...due to her own circumstances...He was speechless...unable to comprehend fully what was happening...
Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lwfw

sush yeah we knew what is going to happen but still could feel his pain ๐Ÿ˜ญ  yeah damn it, it  matters the most ๐Ÿ˜

agree to your point that , her leaving makes the bigger difference to him when all expressing it and trying to stop her ,  he just does not express anything he must be feeling so frustrated in his cage created by himself ๐Ÿ˜ญ

somehow i felt that whatever trio think and do to keep kushi i am all for it. when they said that if Arnavs marriage has to happen kushi needs to be there. so right . their reasoning might be wrong but they are bang on.

now that kushi is continue to be in RM will arnav come to know and marry her in the house in front of god. is that why they had promo of tying bandage in the house . oh i so wish. i do not want kushi to be insulted somewhere outside

ME had no suspense but just floored me ๐Ÿ‘
Once again  excellent job by IPK team. hope This will give a much needed boost to TRP.  hope IPK gets a slot in top 3

Hi Sharu...

I think you are absolutely right about this...If Arhi is to get married...marriages have to be planned...with other people and situations have to be ceated when the other person (Khushi) will be there...for the destiny to take its course...Now we know Khushi will be there till the planned La-Arnav wedding...so Arnav has to make a decision to marry La first...Lets hope he pushes for a quick wedding!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Sari--

Power packed episode, pura paisa wasool๐Ÿ‘ There was something for everyone! Entertainment, emotions, Khushi being KKG and then ASR's heartbreak followed by the sad rabba ve. Probably one of the best ME's I have seen๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

First few mins were a drag, mami at her best or is it worst. Nani & company with their fake fight๐Ÿคข Just when I was about to dismiss it as a filler ME, ooh la, la... ooh la, la...It really was ooh la la...๐Ÿ˜†

Full on entertaining, got a stamp of approval from the might ASR๐Ÿ˜‰ Wow, a smile! Priceless! Forget the rest of us, the lesser mortals! We will have signed off much before then๐Ÿ˜† Noteworthy aspect - ASR smiled when Khushi couldn't resist & joined in๐Ÿ˜ณ ASR , ab denial kiss baath ki?๐Ÿ˜ต

Naniji proved that she still is an item girl๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผShe outshined the younger breed, hands down! Of course, HP wasn't far behind...๐Ÿคฃ Lakshmi can act too! Few mins of Buaji & Shyam, not worth mentioning. Anjali deserves better, I hope she files for a divorce, show us some spine!

Loved the way KKG stood up to ASR! Yes, this proved to ASR that the ring doesn't mean a thing to her but I doubt he will take it that way. A self destructive Arnav who dwells only on the negative, will try to blame her for not informing him. Well, why should she? Hasn't he moved on? So doesn't she reserve the right to decide her future? Well, in ASR's world it doesn't work that way. KKG is his property or is it an asset?๐Ÿ˜† He gets to decide๐Ÿ˜‰

Kya kar rahi ho tum? like she was on the path of self destruction. Dah...it's you Mr Arnav Singh Raizada๐Ÿ˜† You are the one forcing her to go down this path๐Ÿ˜ญ

Is there any symbolism to this, Anjali making Khushi wear the ring on the correct finger? Oh well, what is going through ASR's mind now? Hope it's not a rash, me too! Anything to win this sagai/shadi race

Hope Khushi finally confides in him the real reason & he bails her out with an on the spot, spur of the moment phera which he regrets right after & the hate track blaming her for trapping the most eligible bachelor๐Ÿ˜† But we know ASR's little secret๐Ÿ˜‰

Anjali should have found out about Snakua by then & buy him his freedom out of the farce called marriage. I want Anjali to handle Shyam not ASR! Daljeet can act, so let her!

I can't wait to see KKG doing a ooh la, la... ooh la, la... to manao ASR๐Ÿ˜‰ A long wait & lots of fillers, the way things are shaping up!

Hi Sari...!! That was such a nice scene with all the girls dancing...!!Yes...Nani can outdo them all...!! It kind of reminded me of another tradition...when before a wedding...one of the grils would dress up as a boy and all women will dance...old and young...This was along the same lines...I am eally hoping for a wedding to be planned for the next ME๐Ÿ˜  

You said...In ASR's world...is KKG his property or an asset? I think he was taking her for granted...when made his announcement on Diwali and later gave Khushi those harsh break up lines...he wasn't thinking that the break up would mean she is free and she could get away too...

About winning the sagai race...I have come to a conclusion that we will be disappointed expecting much rationale from ASR...ASR (sorry to bring this up again..) is a Scorpio (so I think)...and for Scorpios...the emotions dominate everything...ratinale thinking as well...So the decisions taken by him would really be dominated by emotions......

Oh Sari...you are such a romantic hoping Khushi to confide in him and him to bail her out with no Shyamu... I wish that would be true...but unfortunately I think we will have to bear Shyamu and all the ugliness that comes with him...It will be ASR who will act to protect Anjali's world...her feelings...