India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

EkTa neEdz an OperatIon

desichick Newbie
desichick
desichick

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Kusum is the borin and stupid serial ever ..ekta thinkz tht people r stupid!!!..y iis every one after GARV the ugliest guy i eva saw..they shud be after kshitij..(honestly i watch this show only to see kshitij).and y dnt they let poeple tell the truth..ex:when garv saw kali wid nakul..he didnt even ask her wat tthe hell she was doin wid him..and tashu(who got KORORO ki propety)want to ruin kappor family OMg instead of wastin her stupid time she can do sumthin else...AngryAngryAngryand if i were them i wud never like to come in KAPPOOR FAMILY..the bei BAs family i ever saw..and people r soo happy to be a member of this FAMILY(ex:vidhi..and the long hair guy i forgot his nameConfused.)..i think now they shud band this show and put another USEFUL serial like RIHAEEHeartinstead...I REALLY THINK THIS EKTA NEEDZ A OPERATION...SERIOUS OPERATIONNNN!!!AngryAngryAngry

ejaz fan 609 Senior Member
ejaz fan 609
ejaz fan 609

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL So true...I agree with u completely desichick
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
I agree, she needs a root canal too. LOL
marrygoround Goldie
marrygoround
marrygoround

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

U know wat!!  if u try to figure out things in the kkusum ,then don't coz they never make any sense or any logic at all....Big smilethey  just wanna keep on air this kkusum 4everLOL so they r dragin n dragin.....n for that they can even bring ppl shown dead,  alive....(sid,mahi)

neways, i have Q with u desichick.....

if u dont mind can i ask ur name or if u dont want to disclose it then can just let me know ur name first alphabet/letter.

I hope u dont mind!

smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
I think that Ekta needs to hit her head 10 times against the wall and then  look at herself in the  mirror and scream
icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 11 March 2005 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

I think that Ekta needs to hit her head 10 times against the wall and then  look at herself in the  mirror and scream

lolLOLLOLLOL

after tht she should hit  herself with a wooden spoon and then go to the mirror.................................but wait the mirror wouldn't be there coz it would have broken into a million piecesDead

ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Yes, I agree with all of u!! Kkusum is the most redicilous show I have ever seen on Sony..The only reason y Kkusum is still being aired on Sony is ONLY for TARUN KATIYAL...did u ppl know Ekta has an affair with Tarun!Yes its shocking...infact once Ekta told Tarun to like KILL JJKN and he did thats y the show wasnt doing well for quiet sometimes...Now even the nice fun to watch collage soap Ye meri Life Hai is following Kkusum as well...they said they needed drama and Kkusum happens to be IT!!NO Kkusum does noe happen to be the PERFECT SOAP.All Balaji Soaps are the same!I mean does this EVER HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE WHERE WE SEE A MAN WITH 3 WIVES one gets murdered,one wants revenge from his first wife and his first wife divorced him but lives in the same house with her husband.Kkusum should END!!This show is responsible for killing nice clean sony soaps.If Tarun didnt have any affairs with the UGLY so called "Queen Of Soaps" then we wouldn't have to see all this crap.Plus Tarun also worked with the STAR PLUS team....them he came to work with Sony.So there we go...thats Y Kkusum is still running..oh and by the way..I bet Tarun even CHANGED the TRPs cuz on the Sony's Trp ctart Kkusum is on #2,4,7,8..and JJKN is on #9 ONLY...correct me if I am wrong but isnt't JJKN is the MUCH TALKED ABOUT SOAP for the last 3 weeks?Then why is it THAT LOW @ the Sony rating chart?
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tafarruz

Ekta has an affair with Tarun!Yes its shocking...infact once Ekta told Tarun to like KILL JJKN and he did thats y the show wasnt doing well for quiet sometimes

I was thinking that too. They sit together in all of the award functions.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top