Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

One of the Terrific Episodes till date!

MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG OMG OMG!!!
I had waited for this episode like hell and The episode has reached my expectation... Exactly what i had dreamt of all these days!!
I just Loved Arnav's reaction... Wat a superb acting by Barun!! I just loved the way he was shocked then how he screamed Khushi's name switched off the phone and said that dialogue- Mujhe Farak padta hain kyunki!! Beautiful delivery... Very passionate... What an acting...
Even Sanaya was awesome today... Just loved her too...
Only one thing i wished for which didnt come true... I wanted Anjali to see Arnav's reaction.. I wanted even Anjali to know tht Arnav actually loves Khushi..
But today's realisation and scene was one of the best scenes till date in ipkknd!!
Lovely acting and passionate scene ever...
What a chemistry!!!

One stand out scene was also the way Arnav makes Khushi say sorry and wen khushi starts crying and says sorry over and over again The way arnav goes upto her and hold her hand and calls her name... He did it for fun and didnt know she felt sooo bad... THat was an awesome scene too... Very intense and cute!!!

IPKKND ROCKSSS!! BARUN AND SANAYA ROCK!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
U guys are tooo good at your work!! U make us feel the chemistry between Arnav and Khushi!!
Way to go guys!! Love you LOADZZZ!!!

Edited by MAYURIKTA - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
definitely... loved it...!!!!!!
babli0204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fab episode!! I actually liked Sanaya even more than Barun today. Especially when she came to ASR's room for the second time, said sorry was really heart-wretching!!! she looked in pain, helpless and very much vulnarable. On the one hand, she is under pressure from the creep and the 'nandakishor's bhakt'  to get back the ring which she really did not like much to put on her finger, on the other hand, she had to say sorry to ASR going against her own self-repect for their sake!!

ASR's ourburst after Anjali left and looks he was giving her all through (challeneging smirk, lovely smile, and the shocked-angry.-almost-teary-at-the verge-of-nervous-breakdown-stare after the revelation) all were too hot to handle.

Hope they'll become clearly aware of their feelings to each toher soon and would be able to accpet it as well, specially ASR. But I do not think it'll happen so soon, kepping in mind the tagline of the story (pyar unko roke, nafrat unko khinche), but sometimes later.

May be it will continue with forced, revange or hate marriage track, until they come to terms with the fact that they CANNOT live without each other.
Edited by babli0204 - 12 years ago
bikerider thumbnail
agree with you  the ME had everything today.  arhi are so passionate but just keep it to themself😳.
the moment they knew anjali is coming  they just move away and stand as if nothing happened. i too wished anjali notices arnavs sad face. but i guess as in one of the epi  arnav told akash that nothing wrong my face is like that 🤔 anjali just skipped.

i was thinking i will watch engagement scene but then star gazing came now this scene oh  one tops the other one.

CVs and sarun  oh just set the bar high and high for themself 👏

Addie07 thumbnail
totally agree.. baruns acting was so gud, the intensity of emotions so well portrayed that i had a lump in my throat.. anger hurt pain in one go so beautifully shown
groverrachna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey wow...vry nice post...i also wantd to quote d same...;)...barun sanaya rocks!!
groverrachna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i really dont find words to adore arnav and khushi...omg dey r so  gud...wen i read some of fellow fan's posts...i feel vry gud as many of dem quote things which i also feel...luv arnav khushi...lot more 2 c..:))