Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

How will Dr Ashutosh propose ?;) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 27

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by Princess2012

I want all the "frustration and anger" Dr. A has over the house issue to take it out on Nidhi in his bedroom and cabin... you know in what way!Blushing Blushing 

totally... i m wondering if Nidhi will be able to BEAR the... 42 yrs ka held up PASSION thats gonna be unleashed Blushing

Blushing

im sure he'll be gentle & romantic...and she'll probably end up dominating himLOLBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess2012Armu4eva...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How will Dr Ashutosh propose ?;) (Page 5)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Princess2012

Princess2012

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Just imagine the honeymoon scene!!!! Day Dreaming
"raat akeli hai, bhujh gaye diye..." Blushing Evil Smile
ROFL

Armu4eva...RamonaG....yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Ooo la la la!!! Rated R scenes coming up!!! Loving it... Evil Smile  Blushing
(well hopefully)

Pshhh... I WISH. Confused We can dream...if only this was HollywoodBlushingWink

Princess2012Armu4eva...RamonaG....

Princess2012

Princess2012

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Never know doodles!! Never know.. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Just imagine the honeymoon scene!!!! Day Dreaming
"raat akeli hai, bhujh gaye diye..." Blushing Evil Smile
ROFL

Ashni honeymoon...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming  definitely want their romantic nights after marriage shown Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess2012...RamonaG....

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

I want all the "frustration and anger" Dr. A has over the house issue to take it out on Nidhi in his bedroom and cabin... you know in what way!Blushing Blushing 

totally... i m wondering if Nidhi will be able to BEAR the... 42 yrs ka held up PASSION thats gonna be unleashed Blushing

nly nidhi can handle...LOL...mallika can bear nly ashu's loneliness..phase...Angry..on weddng seq..ashu bcam gud boy n turned his face from nidhi's hot BACK...LOL..now d passion has been ignited...how z he gonna resist her...

nidhi shud wear BACKLESS n saree...n shud tempt her saiyaan a lottt...Blushing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess2012Armu4eva...RamonaG....yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

nly nidhi can handle...LOL...mallika can bear nly ashu's loneliness..phase...Angry..on weddng seq..ashu bcam gud boy n turned his face from nidhi's hot BACK...LOL..now d passion has been ignited...how z he gonna resist her...

yeah i saw how he turned his faceLOL & then how he looked at her when she was dancing...undoubtedly he notices and is tempted by her beauty...im all for her dressing sexy to TEMPT him and make him totalllyyy desperateWinkBlushing

Armu4eva...RamonaG....

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by rabzonedge

yeah i saw how he turned his faceLOL & then how he looked at her when she was dancing...undoubtedly he notices and is tempted by her beauty...im all for her dressing sexy to TEMPT him and make him totalllyyy desperateWinkBlushing

omg what ideas...hope we see at least  half of this implementedBlushing

Armu4evayanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.