Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

How will Dr Ashutosh propose ?;) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 27

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Ramo.. pls help.. i fbed u something.. pls pls
msgd uSmile

thank u Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How will Dr Ashutosh propose ?;) (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yanks28

that's all sugary sweet & cute...i also want to see her do this..it'll melt him and he'll pretty much glue her to him forever...LOL but I want to see HIM do something romantic for her too...she cant be the one putting effort into this relationship forever...he needs to understand ...she's a young woman...n she has needs...so time to bring out the romantic in yourselfBig smile baby girl needs a diamond ring! LOL

ps- love the coat wali line...definitely she'll fittt him for LIFE Embarrassed

Aare.. ofcourse... as MB already said.. he will DRESS up to IMPRESS HER... he will do his bit too.. but u have to know..that she has to kinda.. give the signals for him to UNLEASH the SHER within ...Embarrassed He wont want to do stuff.. she mite not LEAD him to... Wink... she has to STRIKE a matchstick n he will FLAME it up...Wink n the kebin n BED... ROOM will be very busy places.. Evil SmileROFL

lets see what we get...Dr. A may surprise us all..Wink including Nidhi...lets see how much love changes him... and how the...passion...takes over his senses...Wink

Edited by yanks28 - 20 November 2011 at 9:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess2012Armu4evartms...RamonaG....

Princess2012

Princess2012

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Cant wait! Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva...RamonaG....

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

lets see what we get...Dr. A may surprise us all..Wink including Nidhi...lets see how much love changes him... and how the...passion...takes over his senses...Wink

I wish i culd become a clock on the wall of the KEBIN n BED... ROOM to get an aakhon dekha haal.. of what passion does to Ashu. .n what he does WITH PASSION to Nidhi BlushingROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess2012...RamonaG....yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged

I wish i culd become a clock on the wall of the KEBIN n BED... ROOM to get an aakhon dekha haal.. of what passion does to Ashu. .n what he does WITH PASSION to Nidhi BlushingROFL

OHHH to be a fly on the fall in that roommmBlushing

@bold: ohh goshhh what id give to see THISSS!!!!!!!WinkBlushing Hopefully he makes good use of all the corners & walls in that cabinBlushing

Princess2012Armu4eva...RamonaG....

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged

@bold: ohh goshhh what id give to see THISSS!!!!!!!WinkBlushing Hopefully he makes good use of all the corners & walls in that cabinBlushing

totally din he say.. he has a thing for...'ghar ka HAR KONA' Wink ...he wont hesitate to do some romance n gana Wink

...RamonaG....yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

totally din he say.. he has a thing for...'ghar ka HAR KONA' Wink ...he wont hesitate to do some romance n gana Wink

he shd hurry up & do tha or she'll be first to push him into some kona LOLWink

Armu4eva...RamonaG....

Princess2012

Princess2012

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
I want all the "frustration and anger" Dr. A has over the house issue to take it out on Nidhi in his bedroom and cabin... you know in what way!Blushing Blushing 

Armu4eva...RamonaG....yanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.