Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

How will Dr Ashutosh propose ?;) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 27

Page 1
Page   of 27
Page 3 Page 27

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

no proposal needed to get naughty LOLim sure naughtiness will get started SOONWink

i dunno...whenever i hear proposal...I think it's a marriage proposal...LOL I have a very American mindsetTongue...I always imagine the dude down on his knee with a ring Big smile

Aare Shadi to honi hi hai...i so want Nidhi to decorate the kebin... make hearts out of stethoscopes on Doc As table... fill the kebin with red roses.. n as he enters... n looks around startled.. sit on one knee.. n say...'Sir.. i love u! n iss baar.. AAPKA COAT Mujhe.. zindagi bhar ke liye FIT hoga..aur humari jodi..bilkul HIT honge!' Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vvegaLekshmiPriyaPrincess2012rtmsMusiquelover...RamonaG....yanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How will Dr Ashutosh propose ?;) (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Princess2012

Princess2012

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Im thinking the marriage proposal too.. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....yanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Ramo.. pls help.. i fbed u something.. pls pls

LekshmiPriya...RamonaG....

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

i also think nidhi will do the honors he wont have to botherROFL

not only proposal... she will do.. EVERYTHING after that.. also... he jus needs to.. sit back.. relax.. n WATCH THE FUN Evil Smile ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms...RamonaG....yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

no proposal needed to get naughty LOLim sure naughtiness will get started SOONWink

i dunno...whenever i hear proposal...I think it's a marriage proposal...LOL I have a very American mindsetTongue...I always imagine the dude down on his knee with a ring Big smile

Aare Shadi to honi hi hai...i so want Nidhi to decorate the kebin... make hearts out of stethoscopes on Doc As table... fill the kebin with red roses.. n as he enters... n looks around startled.. sit on one knee.. n say...'Sir.. i love u! n iss baar.. AAPKA COAT Mujhe.. zindagi bhar ke liye FIT hoga..aur humari jodi..bilkul HIT honge!' Embarrassed

that's all sugary sweet & cute...i also want to see her do this..it'll melt him and he'll pretty much glue her to him forever...LOL but I want to see HIM do something romantic for her too...she cant be the one putting effort into this relationship forever...he needs to understand ...she's a young woman...n she has needs...so time to bring out the romantic in yourselfBig smile baby girl needs a diamond ring! LOL

ps- love the coat wali line...definitely she'll fittt him for LIFE Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LekshmiPriyaArmu4evartms...RamonaG....

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ramonag

i also think nidhi will do the honors he wont have to botherROFL

not only proposal... she will do.. EVERYTHING after that.. also... he jus needs to.. sit back.. relax.. n WATCH THE FUN Evil Smile ROFL

yeah for sure...she wont be wasting any time...ROFL ...he'll be putting an iron suit on before he goes home at night...cuz u never know with this girl...Evil Smile LOL

it reminds me of that song from Saathiya..."ayr udi udi"...i can totally imagine Nidhi like thatWinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartms...RamonaG....

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged

that's all sugary sweet & cute...i also want to see her do this..it'll melt him and he'll pretty much glue her to him forever...LOL but I want to see HIM do something romantic for her too...she cant be the one putting effort into this relationship forever...he needs to understand ...she's a young woman...n she has needs...so time to bring out the romantic in yourselfBig smile baby girl needs a diamond ring! LOL

ps- love the coat wali line...definitely she'll fittt him for LIFE Embarrassed

Aare.. ofcourse... as MB already said.. he will DRESS up to IMPRESS HER... he will do his bit too.. but u have to know..that she has to kinda.. give the signals for him to UNLEASH the SHER within ...Embarrassed He wont want to do stuff.. she mite not LEAD him to... Wink... she has to STRIKE a matchstick n he will FLAME it up...Wink n the kebin n BED... ROOM will be very busy places.. Evil SmileROFL

...RamonaG....yanks28

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Ramo.. pls help.. i fbed u something.. pls pls
msgd uSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.